Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Stick with real shit brothers 2ml of this acne bloat oily skin libido gains
2ml Norma = whole batch pharmastar
Try if you don’t belive

Attachments

• 11372A2F-C282-41D3-8C89-8E009213969A.jpeg
    11372A2F-C282-41D3-8C89-8E009213969A.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 62
Another satisfied customer. Let's add them to the list.oh also @pharmasource you do not believe customers bloodwork but you want us to believe your lab test that you send in. To Jano no less.

That's a winning pair right there. Jano and little David. Ha two frauds.

Another satisfied customer.

LOL. Yes, I qote his words. Somebody wrote LEGIT ? Yes, he .
And he have no bloods, no lab test. Oh yes, he have one bloodwork what claimed that was his and real was from another person :D:D:D And you still taking his words like a law . Nice try.

Why are you sticking to Janoshik ? Why are you not sticking to Chemtox ?

I don’t need bloodwork to know if the testosterone is TESTOSTERONE and not oil. And even if I had you would not believe it. Why you don’t tell the guys the reason it may not be good?

LOL. Yes, I qote his words. Somebody wrote LEGIT ? Yes, he .
And he have no bloods, no lab test. Oh yes, he have one bloodwork what claimed that was his and real was from another person :D:D:D And you still taking his words like a law . Nice try.

Why are you sticking to Janoshik ? Why are you not sticking to Chemtox ?
Because he is a proven liar and frauds in a business where integrity is everything.

But you are a lot alike. I'm beginning to see why Czechoslovakia collapsed. Hard to have a stable country filled with frauds and liars. You all must be gypsies. I'm kidding relax I dont want to insult gypsies with that comparison.

Can’t you see that with this aggressive and non-constructive manner you turn every potentially serious problem into bullshit? If you can’t see that by yourself I cannot open your eyes.

Because he is a proven liar and frauds in a business where integrity is everything.

But you are a lot alike. I'm beginning to see why Czechoslovakia collapsed. Hard to have a stable country filled with frauds and liars. You all must be gypsies. I'm kidding relax I dont want to insult gypsies with that comparison.

Anybody else pin the new dhb ?? Pinned 200mg(2ml) fridayi it's 3 days later and the pain is something else and has swollen a a good bit around the site and spread , don't know whether to be worried or , it's red and hot around the area anyway , happened a few times before but sorted itself out

Anybody else pin the new dhb ?? Pinned 200mg(2ml) fridayi it's 3 days later and the pain is something else and has swollen a a good bit around the site and spread , don't know whether to be worried or , it's red and hot around the area anyway , happened a few times before but sorted itself out
Just like his test e brother

I don’t understand, I have the test e when it was overdosed at like 384mg/ml or something. I have no pip.

I also never had any issue with the mig840 batch of test e... I actually like it better because it was easy to pin.

Only time I ever get pip is when I shoot 3ml in the glute or my pinning technique isn’t good. Sometimes I’m in a rush and I’ll move the needle around, especially a glute injection. I mostly stick to quad and delt injections now. No issues.

Same here Anfee. Pip non-existent for me with any of these PS oils. I have been on the low solvent Test E and sesame Test P for about 6 months. Before that Galenika and before that Watson for a couple years. It's been hard to get bloods here in Eastern Europe, but i will try soon. Is there one of those private lab websites you can order tests from in EU?