Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Ohhh excuses and lies. Will you cut it out and just own up for your poor bathtub brew you try and sling.

All my time on this and other forums I have never seen so many complaints of PIP. God only knows what contaminants are in his low quality gear.

Ohhh excuses and lies. Will you cut it out and just own up for your poor bathtub brew you try and sling.

All my time on this and other forums I have never seen so many complaints of PIP. God only knows what contaminants are in his low quality gear.

Said dumb who claimed ,,hundreds,, and was not able to find them , Mr. MovinPIPon ?
Said LIAR who wrote bullshits about our pharma grade AI and I shut his mouth with lab. tests ?
Said Mr. I Cant Regognize Masteron Effects ?
Dumb Troll

Said dumb who claimed ,,hundreds,, and was not able to find them , Mr. MovinPIPon ?
Said LIAR who wrote bullshits about our pharma grade AI and I shut his mouth with lab. tests ?
Said Mr. I Cant Regognize Masteron Effects ?
Dumb Troll
You shut my mouth up? Hmm another lie because you obviously havent. Your product is garbage along the with your reputation. Your prices may be low but it reflects in its quality.

Your lab is garbage!

Hire a new brewer that can brew basic compounds without excruciating pain.

I love the excuses, oh it's the miglyoil, oh its the test e raws, oh it's the sesame, oh it's the so. No other lab or home brewer for b.c that matter has the quality issues you have.

Bottom of the barrel.

You shut my mouth up? Hmm another lie because you obviously havent. Your product is garbage along the with your reputation. Your prices may be low but it reflects in its quality.

Your lab is garbage!

Hire a new brewer that can brew basic compounds without excruciating pain.

I love the excuses, oh it's the miglyoil, oh its the test e raws, oh it's the sesame, oh it's the so. No other lab or home brewer for b.c that matter has the quality issues you have.

Bottom of the barrel.

I grabbed 500 of his Dbol for $60 when he posted the Suspected Test results. I’ll run it hopefully here before to long and see how it goes. 60 bucks for 500 10mg Dbol is pretty fucking cheap.

He told me that he’s test e might be underdosed cause maybe something happened to the mixing process but he was speaking hypothetically....

End was a pyramide , or directly stop.

Stopped because I didn’t noticed I was about to finish the pack, I’m about to buy a new one. I remember that also tren ace gave me bp spikes with “coughing” after a few injections.
With tren e nothing, no sides at all. But for sure it blew up my shoulders definitely.

He told me that he’s test e might be underdosed cause maybe something happened to the mixing process but he was speaking hypothetically....

Anyway this is how men solve problems.
Users stay united to each other and give support to the ones who needs, discuss the problem, source get in contact with customers, end of the drama, shit happens and we know what we’re doing: buying illegal things on black market. Kids like movingtongue88 that only cry and shout all day long never solved anything.

Anyway this is how men solve problems.
Users stay united to each other and give support to the ones who needs, discuss the problem, source get in contact with customers, end of the drama, shit happens and we know what we’re doing: buying illegal things on black market. Kids like movingtongue88 that only cry and shout all day long never solved anything.
Oh and the source dick sucking continues. You sure are a beta Male. Im surprised all the hormones you run havent changed that.

If you are going to hop on a sources sick you should pick a better one. Pick any other source in the underground and you will be better off.

Also, learn how to tag me you retard. Or are you on one of your meth benders again?

Oh and the source dick sucking continues. You sure are a beta Male. Im surprised all the hormones you run havent changed that.

If you are going to hop on a sources sick you should pick a better one. Pick any other source in the underground and you will be better off.

Also, learn how to tag me you retard. Or are you on one of your meth benders again?

@Movingkid88 ... Ehm, it doesn’t work :confused:

You’re too much fun for me.

And, if you noticed, I moved my critiques on the source’s problem management as well this time, the only thing that distinguishes me and you is that I have enough synapses to do this like a men should do.

This is STILL Hilarious. @size26s, how many years have you been lifting? 1 fucking blend cycle dose not do a complete body recomp. You fuckers are funny. What’s your diet like, your rest, and lifting schedule like? I honestly believe Pianas view on Blends, they are a fucking Joke. Just like @pharmasource

I’m not taking a blend. I’m taking tren E test c. Separate bottles. I’m 37 I’ve been on on gear 5 years. I was 126 pounds 12 years ago.

I lift 6 days a week. Legs twice a week I split hams and quads. My legs are lacking I’m 5”8.5 or at least I was measured at my show that height. I’m around 219 in the evening.

I eat 6 meals a day. Pretty clean I cheat mostly on leg days with a burger and fries but other than that I’m very clean I like to stay lean off Season.

I’ve done 2 shows. I got first in masters and third in open in one and second in open in the other. I don’t plan on steeping on stage again until I’m 40. Ok not big enough to compete at and win at nationals so I’m taking time to grow.

I’m no pro never said I was. Just a guy who loves to
Lift. And no I’m not on a blend as you said I was before. Seperate bottles of test and tren.

Andddd again I don’t rep this source. Never have just using it now. My first show I used 24k most know his shit was amazing and last show I used standford and I still order from him as well he has amazing products too and just ordered from him this week as well. I’ve used other labs too but they are long gone now lol

Attachments

• 93522147-3A89-4879-8887-CB4B1B90C05F.png
    93522147-3A89-4879-8887-CB4B1B90C05F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
  • A57BC042-9885-4E94-BA34-59A53E1DD176.jpeg
    A57BC042-9885-4E94-BA34-59A53E1DD176.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 82CFDA71-9D53-405E-B756-180BF4E63193.jpeg
    82CFDA71-9D53-405E-B756-180BF4E63193.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 68
  • CD397C4D-0D36-4E7D-A5DA-E29F1F0A827A.jpeg
    CD397C4D-0D36-4E7D-A5DA-E29F1F0A827A.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 71
I’m not taking a blend. I’m taking tren E test c. Separate bottles. I’m 37 I’ve been on on gear 5 years. I was 126 pounds 12 years ago.

I lift 6 days a week. Legs twice a week I split hams and quads. My legs are lacking I’m 5”8.5 or at least I was measured at my show that height. I’m around 219 in the evening.

I eat 6 meals a day. Pretty clean I cheat mostly on leg days with a burger and fries but other than that I’m very clean I like to stay lean off Season.

I’ve done 2 shows. I got first in masters and third in open in one and second in open in the other. I don’t plan on steeping on stage again until I’m 40. Ok not big enough to compete at and win at nationals so I’m taking time to grow.

I’m no pro never said I was. Just a guy who loves to
Lift. And no I’m not on a blend as you said I was before. Seperate bottles of test and tren.

Andddd again I don’t rep this source. Never have just using it now. My first show I used 24k most know his shit was amazing and last show I used standford and I still order from him as well he has amazing products too and just ordered from him this week as well. I’ve used other labs too but they are long gone now lol

Preciate your input Sir. Keep doing you, your on it for Damn Sure...

Personally I think you are trying to call me out like I’m some fool that Doesht know his shit and trying to promote a lab when anyone that knows me on here knows that’s not the case. I’m glad
I put that to rest. Anymore questions let me know. Thanks.

Personally I think you are trying to call me out like I’m some fool that Doesht know his shit and trying to promote a lab when anyone that knows me on here knows that’s not the case. I’m glad
I put that to rest. Anymore questions let me know. Thanks.

Trying to call you out? No. I tagged you to get the response you give, since @pharmasource tagged your pic saying, take my gear look like this.

I don't even know what batch are my oils. I'm still using what I guess is his first batch with no problems besides pip. Considering about analysing the last ones I have to see what they actually contain. Never done it before. Any help with where to send them? (I'm in Europe)

This is STILL Hilarious. @size26s, how many years have you been lifting? 1 fucking blend cycle dose not do a complete body recomp. You fuckers are funny. What’s your diet like, your rest, and lifting schedule like? I honestly believe Pianas view on Blends, they are a fucking Joke. Just like @pharmasource

Ok you said you fuckers are funny I thought you were calling me funny. And no I’ve never taken a blend. When I cut put mast tren prop in one shot but all from separate bottles.

I don't even know what batch are my oils. I'm still using what I guess is his first batch with no problems besides pip. Considering about analysing the last ones I have to see what they actually contain. Never done it before. Any help with where to send them? (I'm in Europe)
Best luck and more reliable would be at a local chem shop

I'm confused? I thought his test e300 was overdosed according to the test he posted? I have a bunch of it at home there are 2 dif color caps on them...The more recent ones are light blue... so what's the deal @pharmasource ???? Is there 1 batch of your test e or 2? And why different color caps?