Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Same here Anfee. Pip non-existent for me with any of these PS oils. I have been on the low solvent Test E and sesame Test P for about 6 months. Before that Galenika and before that Watson for a couple years. It's been hard to get bloods here in Eastern Europe, but i will try soon. Is there one of those private lab websites you can order tests from in EU?

Like 99% of users. 1 batch of testo ENA is actually 500 vials , easy to check how many batches was released last months and how many users reported some problem.
But for clowns is easier to stick with some issue report, like to report about smooth and easy app. , or good bloodtest result.
Where are they when were posted another bloodtests ? Silent.

I love it, calling his own customers clowns lol.

If you want cheap inconsistant gear PS is your guy.

If you are looking for quality and respectful customer service go elsewhere. Literally anywhere else.

I just dont trust 2 , 3 months old accounts.o_O

I’ve been around a lot longer than you think, and your opinion on noob accounts means Fuck All to me. My first pin of his renamed GodtT was done yesterday evening, I will document everything from this point forward.

know about one customers with excellent results on our test+tren ( + HGH ) , but his bloods are not done yes, he promised me to do it.
Well i would like to see those bloods. Im thinking on giving it a chance this winter alongside with some test c and some slin maybe..

This week I started my last weeks of cycle and I tried test prop by PS sesame line. No pip at all and don’t know why but it seems thinner than EQ or Cyp, but... Fuck me, my BP skyrocketed with 50mg only, probably because I stopped the telmisartan also. Doing 200mg this week to compensate the cyp I still have in the body then I’ll up to 325 (the easiest conversion from 400mg cyp) till the end of the cycle

Pinned 2ml pharma grade last night in one spot not a bother not a little pip imagine PS Test e 300 2ml at one spot!! Terryfing!! I had done it got basketball size lump fever redness couldn’t walk for a week or two

This week I started my last weeks of cycle and I tried test prop by PS sesame line. No pip at all and don’t know why but it seems thinner than EQ or Cyp, but... Fuck me, my BP skyrocketed with 50mg only, probably because I stopped the telmisartan also. Doing 200mg this week to compensate the cyp I still have in the body then I’ll up to 325 (the easiest conversion from 400mg cyp) till the end of the cycle
No one cares, shut up.

@pharmasource sir, I have been a customer of yours almost your entire stay at meso. I've probably placed over 30 orders with you. Never once did you short me or not come through on things you've said. I've always had great results on your gear... a few hiccups along the way pip from a batch here and there and some dbol I wasnt thrilled about....but that's life nobody's perfect.....You replaced countless bottles that broke in the past before you improved packaging. Never even wanted a pic, just based on what I said sent replacement. What I'm getting at is you've built a solid foundation here and a decent reputation. The past few months you are apparently catching feelings and starting to argue with your customers/ trolls here on meso. While I understand your frustration you need to realize this is a bad look. It makes you look weak and uncertain of your product. Just my 2 cents man. And as far as what you said about testing your shit..... that no one else is doing it.... wow that's all I'm gonna say about that.... suspect answer sir.

Thanks for your feedback.
This I wrote several times here : with trolls, haters and proven liars I WILL SPEAK IN THE SAME LEVEL like they are speaking with me.
I receive a lot e-mails about it from customers who dont want to step into debate and they are at my side.

Testing gear will continue ;)