Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I'm confused? I thought his test e300 was overdosed according to the test he posted? I have a bunch of it at home there are 2 dif color caps on them...The more recent ones are light blue... so what's the deal @pharmasource ???? Is there 1 batch of your test e or 2? And why different color caps?

both blue right? could be light blue and darker, there is only 1 actual batch - light blue colour, if you have two, so you have from 2 batches

both blue right? could be light blue and darker, there is only 1 actual batch - light blue colour, if you have two, so you have from 2 batches
Sir you're confusing me.... I have some dark blue and some light blue......u say 1 actual batch. But if I have 2 colors I have 2 batches??? So the dark blue is the first batch and the light blue the second?

Sir you're confusing me.... I have some dark blue and some light blue......u say 1 actual batch. But if I have 2 colors I have 2 batches??? So the dark blue is the first batch and the light blue the second?

Again
Its only 1 actual batch - now with light blue caps
This year were several batches sir I think actual is 6 or 7th. One batch had darker caps ( because light blue went dow )
So, If you have 2 colours, you have ENA from 2 batches

Today is day 3 on ShitStarTropin, CTS is going away for some odd reason. 1st pin was 4iu, 2nd/3rd was 5iu, dosed Vial at 20. I will 100% without question get Serum/IGF done on this GH. I have a feeling this GH is Weak as Fuck. 2iu of Ansomone and my shit would go numb. I will continue to update. This is a possible upcoming wasted 2 months. SMFH

Fact: pharma grade hgh or aas or any other med always most potent than ugl even top notch they have a whole technology behind them to be potent and make the body able to utilize the compounds it’s not only legit raws it’s Pharmacology

If all sides do go away, where should I Dose this Fucking Garbage to get all I can out of it? Help needed from anyone

:D:D:D Yes we all expect impartial review from you after your bullshits.
In some days I expected some shit about D-bol. Something ,,I dosed it at 100mg day and nothing,, LOL

:D:D:D Yes we all expect impartial review from you after your bullshits.
In some days I expected some shit about D-bol. Something ,,I dosed it at 100mg day and nothing,, LOL

Lmfao, I’m not as dumb as some of my Comments May seem. My review on your GH will be nothing but the truth. I think it’s Shit, we shall see. Keep up with ignorant fucking comebacks. You fuck me on GH, and I’ll blow this fucking thread up Daily by the Minute!!!

Fact: pharma grade hgh or aas or any other med always most potent than ugl even top notch they have a whole technology behind them to be potent and make the body able to utilize the compounds it’s not only legit raws it’s Pharmacology

Sorry, but that is completely false. I'm not referring to this source in any way... just the fact that your statement in and of itself is not true whatsoever.

The molecule is exactly the same no matter who creates it. There is no difference in the molecules produced by manufacturers in china or the molecules produced by manufactures in FDA facilities in the US.

Now... there could be other reasons that they work differently because it is underdosed, or the molecule you want is tainted with different molecules that should not be there. Or there could be different "fillers" included along with the molecule to change the way it is absorbed or digested for oral medications. But to think that the molecules are different would mean they aren't even the same thing. There's no such thing as weak test because it's UGL and awesome test if it's pharma. The testosterone molecule is the testosterone molecule, period. Doesn't matter who created it. If the molecules are dosed at the same concentration, then they will have the exact same effect.

THAT is pharmacology. And yes, I do know this better than most... living with a pharmacist.

Last edited:
Sorry, but that is completely false. I'm not referring to this source in any way... just the fact that your statement in and of itself is not true whatsoever.

The molecule is exactly the same no matter who creates it. There is no difference in the molecules produced by manufacturers in china or the molecules produced by manufactures in FDA facilities in the US.

Now... there could be other reasons that they work differently because it is underdosed, or the molecule you want is tainted with different molecules that should not be there. Or there could be different "fillers" included along with the molecule to change the way it is absorbed or digested for oral medications. But to think that the molecules are different would mean they aren't even the same thing. There's no such thing as weak test because it's UGL and awesome test if it's pharma. The testosterone molecule is the testosterone molecule, period. Doesn't matter who created it. If the molecules are dosed at the same concentration, then they will have the exact same effect.

THAT is pharmacology. And yes, I do know this better than most... living with a pharmacist.
Appreciate your input. But one way or another pharma it’s better quality and work better Ime

So I'm using the tren/test ace mix at 1.3ml mon wed fri.... today is exactly a week. I'm feelin great. Hit a pr on incline dumbell press today 130s for 9 that's 2 reps over my previous. Sweating like a whore in church lmao. Aggression is up as well. Really looking forward to the next few weeks.

The testosterone molecule is the testosterone molecule, period. Doesn't matter who created it. If the molecules are dosed at the same concentration, then they will have the exact same effect.

The ,,pharma grade placebo,, effect is working too.
Pharma grade is the best quality if we are talking about manufacturing process, concentration, RAWs quality, sterility... thats for sure.

Quick Question guys .... have a look at the below .... I might be missinterperting this but I thought 1ml of Sustanon 250 contained 250 mg of testosterone per ml (hence the same) but this suggests that it is not the case (176mg) - but the individual values do add to 250.

Any help in clarifying appreciated ... sorry if this is a little off thread

Original link : Sustanon 250, 250mg/ml solution for injection - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (eMC)

Thanks in advance for your help

TenPin

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.52.10.png

Quick Question guys .... have a look at the below .... I might be missinterperting this but I thought 1ml of Sustanon 250 contained 250 mg of testosterone per ml (hence the same) but this suggests that it is not the case (176mg) - but the individual values do add to 250.

Original link : Sustanon 250, 250mg/ml solution for injection - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (eMC)

TenPin

View attachment 101741
Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
trenbolone acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
trenbolone acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*

Got it - thanks

TenPin

View attachment 101741
sounds like you need to do lots of reading on how esters and half lives work. the sources answer about active ingredients is not correct