Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

sounds like you need to do lots of reading on how esters and half lives work. the sources answer about active ingredients is not correct
As far as I know it is. Short esters have less weight , thus 250 mg of propionate yields more active testosterone than 250mg of enanthate.

I don't understand why people say vague things like '' do more reading" instead of sharing knowledge.

If you know useful information then share it, that's what a forum is about .If we all just read all the time the forum would be pretty inactive.

New posts , even if they contain old, well known information you can find elsewhere, keep the forums thriving .

Another 2 months profile clown ? Second Zylar ? Or Zylar reborn ? :D:D:D

Who are you to decide weather someone has been here long enough or if their word is good or not?

So between the cost difference in product and the other missing product that’s like $35-40. That’s bullshit. Any issues guys need to be brought up as it seems like the communication and service is declining.... @pharmasource whats the deal with these issues?

I have members PM regarding them missing shit and him not responding to messages.

@pharmasource whats owed is owed and it was pretty shitty to post the PM’s....

Ya that's was fucked up. I need to hang around here more often.

Ya know, you could have just replaced the test and looked like a big hero. Use the store credit I never claimed for the fake hgh you sold me.

Damn! Lol

So you're in a pissing contest over 2 vials of test, one of which you didn't ship outo ut,which is worth about 5 bucks American. Your fucking kidding me.

Literally dude. $5.

This issue is becoming chronic are you aware of this?

For sure there were some orders with missing goods. We have monthly hundreds of send orders, so mistake could happend. Its bad, but could happend. I think that all missing items was resend, or if somebody have missing now, will be re-send.

For sure there were some orders with missing goods. We have monthly hundreds of send orders, so mistake could happend. Its bad, but could happend. I think that all missing items was resend, or if somebody have missing now, will be re-send.
See that's how accepting you should be about problems brought to your attention not trying to say things like "2 month old member." Trying to discredit someone. We are all customers here, peroid.
Oh what’s up man? We missed you lately
I know it. I've been so busy specially cooking an insane amount of food for this 15iu GH run I've been doing for testing purposes.
By the way watch your mailbox. [emoji6]

See that's how accepting you should be about problems brought to your attention not trying to say things like "2 month old member." Trying to discredit someone. We are all customers here, peroid. I know it. I've been so busy specially cooking an insane amount of food for this 15iu GH run I've been doing for testing purposes.
How do you guys post those annoying big ass faces lol? I've been seeing those pop up around here lately.

Hey fellas question for everyone. I wanna try the Tren/test ace but what I want to know does test ace cause the test flu like test prop . I cannot do test prop of any amount. I will be sick for days. Any input would be appreciated

See that's how accepting you should be about problems brought to your attention not trying to say things like "2 month old member." Trying to discredit someone. We are all customers here, peroid. I know it. I've been so busy specially cooking an insane amount of food for this 15iu GH run I've been doing for testing purposes.

Running downstairs right now!

EDIT: Nothing at the moment. But I thankfully wait :)

How is your biz going?

Last edited:
As far as I know it is. Short esters have less weight , thus 250 mg of propionate yields more active testosterone than 250mg of enanthate.

I don't understand why people say vague things like '' do more reading" instead of sharing knowledge.

If you know useful information then share it, that's what a forum is about .If we all just read all the time the forum would be pretty inactive.

New posts , even if they contain old, well known information you can find elsewhere, keep the forums thriving .
because the idea behind sustanon is to not being more and less active, it's about the half lives of the esters and how fast they get into the bloodstream and stay there. It's an important thing to know in terms of all the different compounds besides test. This is why you do the reading, can't be explained in one post.

Running downstairs right now!

EDIT: Nothing at the moment. But I thankfully wait :)

How is your biz going?
It's our first slow season but we're still making enough money to more then put bread on the table. I'm 15% above my cost of living so that's being saved. For the first slow season we're not doing to bad.
I have a few projects I invested into months back so we'll be doing the work on those when we don't have anything.
Ya it gonna be sometime this week I didn't mean today. Lol

9341B835-CEAD-4FCF-873D-F9CDB7C483E7.png Thanks to @rpbb @Dw725 @pharmasource @eje1990 and everyone else who chipped in to answer my question.

I always understood the difference between the slow / medium / quick release esters which is summed up in the image above really well ( picture paints a thousand words ) ..it was the weight difference (176 v 250mg ) that was confusing me. Anyway I found this which seem to clear it up if anybody is interested for future reference.

I guess the bottom line is there isn’t 250mg of testosterone in a ml of a Sustanon 250 ....there is 250mg of testosterone ester which is a different thing

Thanks again

TP
#AlwaysLearning

“The injections contain testosterone esters, which are a simple derivative of testosterone, explained below. Sustanon250 contains 30 mg testosterone propionate, 60 mg testosterone isocaproate, 60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate and 100 mg testosterone decanoate. There is a total of 176 mg free testosterone in each ml (the other 74 mg are the ‘ester bits’).”

Last edited:
It's our first slow season but we're still making enough money to more then put bread on the table. I'm 15% above my cost of living so that's being saved. For the first slow season we're not doing to bad.
I have a few projects I invested into months back so we'll be doing the work on those when we don't have anything.
Ya it gonna be sometime this week I didn't mean today. Lol

It seems nice, keep rolling! I’ll send you a pm about that in a matter of hours.