Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Says the guy that gets his eyebrows waxed :p
Does he really?
Oh ya.lol

They grow insanely long. Got to get them cleaned up.
Here's where I draw the line. If a dude can tell you got them waxed/plucked/threaded or manicured in general it's gay cause then they don't look right. They look like a chicks eyebrows. If very few women can tell then that's good cause no dude can and they just look clean and that's what I'm after.

Nobody I even knows I get them done except some women and most women don't mention it. Plus women love it.

Oh ya.lol

Here's where I draw the line. If a dude can tell you got them waxed/plucked/threaded or manicured in general it's gay cause then they don't look right. They look like a chicks eyebrows. If very few women can tell then that's good cause no dude can and they just look clean and that's what I'm after.

Nobody I even knows I get them done except some women and most women don't mention it. Plus women love it.
If chicks dig it that's all that matters! Whatever gets em wet!!!

Oh ya.lol

I thought women like unibrows :D

Oh ya.lol

To be absolutely honest: I’m light blonde so I don’t have this kind of problems cause even if I let them grow they’re barely noticeable, but if they were so I’d get them waxed. I should add that I get my hands manicured, it’s really important to have good looking hands in my work.

If chicks dig it that's all that matters! Whatever gets em wet!!!
I've never ever heard a woman say "That's gay." Or anything bad.
I thought women like unibrows :D
Ya if they have one too. Lol
To be absolutely honest: I’m light blonde so I don’t have this kind of problems cause even if I let them grow they’re barely noticeable, but if they were so I’d get them waxed. I should add that I get my hands manicured, it’s really important to have good looking hands in my work.
GF tried to get me to have a manicure but I just can't. I'll do it myself. Plus my hands are stained from work.

If you can divulge, what line of work is that?

Today is day 3 on ShitStarTropin, CTS is going away for some odd reason. 1st pin was 4iu, 2nd/3rd was 5iu, dosed Vial at 20. I will 100% without question get Serum/IGF done on this GH. I have a feeling this GH is Weak as Fuck. 2iu of Ansomone and my shit would go numb. I will continue to update. This is a possible upcoming wasted 2 months. SMFH
Did you run the bionitropin as well? Or any other reviews welcomed as well. Thought about give it Test since you get a freebie like adex.