Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Got my bloodwork done, pulled blood about 70 hours after pin. Pinning 500 mg of Pharmastar test e 300, currently on week 4IMG_20181130_221803.jpg

Gee, I wonder who had him post that fake blood test. Guess we'll never know

Lol i posted my bloodtest on MesoRX french. And all the member say me, post that on meso US, when i post here all member say: you re a scammer, you are working for the source.

But No it s just my bloodtest.. If you think it s fake i dont give fuck i m here to partage.

Lol i posted my bloodtest on MesoRX french. And all the member say me, post that on meso US, when i post here all member say: you re a scammer, you are working for the source.

But No it s just my bloodtest.. If you think it s fake i dont give fuck i m here to partage.
the
You're a scammer, you're working for the source

Ignore them ;) @Maximllor
Negative post = shit talks here
Positive post = shit talks here
RIDICULOUS source hunt.

You run 1G of Test a Week, and you pull at 27,000? NO FUCKING WAY. Unless I’m wrong and missed something? GTOH
@pharmasource gets his ass handed to him, and all of a sudden this Crazy Bloodwork pops up? You BOTH Suck Dick. Your Test is SHIT you cheap Fuck...

You are just dumb people...you trust in bad bloodwork but not good. I know this guy is a good member of meso Fr
The problem is that his made up number is bullshit. It's not possible, makes him and the source look bad

Negative shit from dumb trolls is the best advert for source.
At Meso FR is not so easy to write shit.
Than stay at meso fr, and pay to be on a paid source board. Here, when you screw up, and have shills post fake blood tests, you'll be called out.

have shills post fake blood tests, you'll be called out.

Fake bloods ? LOL
Shill posts ? LOL
Again RIDICULOUS

Negative shit = always true
Positive comments = shill posts
Bloodtest confirmative quality = fake

Your clown job is funny. But most of members are not blind. Unfortunately for you,hate trolls.

Fake bloods ? LOL
Shill posts ? LOL
Again RIDICULOUS

Negative shit = always true
Positive comments = shill posts
Bloodtest confirmative quality = fake

Your clown job is funny. But most of members are not blind. Unfortunately for you,hate trolls.

GARBAGE SOURCE