Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Excuse me incredible genius. Do you know other thing or you can just crying about your hgh on 10 previous pages? Lol

Have a good day. This question is rhetoric

LoL, if I wanted any lip off of you we all know where we can find it. 27,000 is not even believable for a 1G a week Dose. You are ignorant if you believe this shit. Fuck your stupid ass rhetoric question. You Source Cock Sucker

Fake bloods ? LOL
Shill posts ? LOL
Again RIDICULOUS

Negative shit = always true
Positive comments = shill posts
Bloodtest confirmative quality = fake

Your clown job is funny. But most of members are not blind. Unfortunately for you,hate trolls.
So you're saying it's possible to get a blood level of 27000 off a gram of test a week, are you that stupid.

So you're saying it's possible to get a blood level of 27000 off a gram of test a week, are you that stupid.

What about second bloodtest posted ? Nobody cares ? Nothing from you ? Or was a shill again ? All bloodtests to this time with good results - how much was posted here 15 , 20 bloods - all shills ? LOL

That's fucking insulting to everyone's intelligence. Lol. LabCorp sent me my results right after someone posted testing on the oil. It ended up overdosed and I was a little over a gram and my numbers were NO WHERE near 27K. LMFAO.

Newer. Nobody will see positive blood test or comment from him. After tons of his shit is expected only bad review.

Only Bad Review? I give Honest review, regardless of how your AAS are. I’m only running your GH right now, and have a bunch of Dbol that will be used at some point.

10x is about the most you can achieve if it is properly dosed. And this guy is claiming 27x

Haha a sucker is born every day.

This is how this source operates. He is a shyster. If he only tried as hard at brewing his gear cleanly and properly.

Buy at your own risk. This source is cheap and junk. You get what you pay for.

What about second bloodtest posted ? Nobody cares ? Nothing from you ? Or was a shill again ? All bloodtests to this time with good results - how much was posted here 15 , 20 bloods - all shills ? LOL
Once you had the first fake test posted, and figured out your shill did it wrong, it calls into question all your other bloodtests

Once you had the first fake test posted, and figured out your shill did it wrong, it calls into question all your other bloodtests

So you want to say that ALL good bloodtests were, are and will be FAKE ????? Thats a poorest attempt how to denigrate me. Retarded LIE.
And if you say it WRITE HERE YOUR PROVE THAT ALL BLOODTESTS POSTED HERE WERE FAKE.

So you want to say that ALL good bloodtests were, are and will be FAKE ????? Thats a poorest attempt how to denigrate me. Retarded LIE.
And if you say it WRITE HERE YOUR PROVE THAT ALL BLOODTESTS POSTED HERE WERE FAKE.
Gee, how about you don't have shills post fake bloodwork, than no one will have to listen to your non stop whining. I keep telling you to go to a paid source board, and you can lie all you want. Till than, stop your whining and lying, and shut the fuck up

Gee, how about you don't have shills post fake bloodwork, than no one will have to listen to your non stop whining. I keep telling you to go to a paid source board, and you can lie all you want. Till than, stop your whining and lying, and shut the fuck up

Retarded LIAR.
Without any evidence YOU ARE LYING . So, fuck you.

Or maybe its possible the NPP was test prop no ? Wrong about 'pakage'

Iam from meso fr too and i dont think @Maximllor give a fake blood test
So his test levels are almost the same as a bull shark. Okay. That NPP had to be test prop or TPP. Even still... That's a ridiculous number to hit.

I only have two questions for @Maximllor :

1- How much AI are you using?

2- How did your heart not shatter with 27k ng of test in your system?

Those are serious questions, I researched a little and I’m really curious. This isn’t an argument.