Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Trolls, send some of your gear in for testing or shut the fuck up. Blood tests are unreliable. Until you do, just shut the fuck up. And those of you who talk about feeling it or not feeling it, have you any idea how fucking stupid you sound?

Ask yourself this, why the fuck would a source put up both faked overdosed and faked underdosed result? What could he possible gain? I have never seen such a display of utter fucking stupidity by trolls anywhere!

Fuck you and your Bullshit TESTING. Bloods have proven Gear for a very long time. Not many send shit off to be tested. Go suck some PiPstar dick you Shill.

Fuck you and your Bullshit TESTING. Bloods have proven Gear for a very long time. Not many send shit off to be tested. Go suck some PiPstar dick you Shill.
Aren’t you only running his gh? Quit regurgitating others experience.

Edit* you cdngay reincarnated or what?

Aren’t you only running his gh? Quit regurgitating others experience.

Edit* you cdngay reincarnated or what?

Have no clue who that is. Im surprised you ppl are still defending this Source after someone posted up a 27,000 on 1G of Test. Yes only on his GH right now, and I’m gonna say it’s good, but will get the worthless IGF Test done hopefully. I’m just talking shit, and speaking my opinion on what I’ve seen go on with the Test.

Have no clue who that is. Im surprised you ppl are still defending this Source after someone posted up a 27,000 on 1G of Test. Yes only on his GH right now, and I’m gonna say it’s good, but will get the worthless IGF Test done hopefully. I’m just talking shit, and speaking my opinion on what I’ve seen go on with the Test.
I’m not going to say one way or the other on the bloodwork as it doesn’t have anything to do with me. I don’t defend the source either but the spewing of bullshit gets old. There’s multiple sources that have/had issues with test e regarding pip.

I’m not going to say one way or the other on the bloodwork as it doesn’t have anything to do with me. I don’t defend the source either but the spewing of bullshit gets old. There’s multiple sources that have/had issues with test e regarding pip.

I am aware of that, and they all go thru it from time to time.

I m going to make another bloodtest in 3weeks sir

Im pretty sure if you pulled bloods around 35-45 hrs after pinning, you total # of T will be higher .

But still goid numbers.

Well as you can see the test is capped at 3460 so i don't know the actual numbers, but at the very least I'm getting a 7x which I'm very happy with

Of course. But Movinpipon88 have only one notepad with Pharmasource name :D:D
Just doing my part of harm reduction. You are the only source with such prevelant reports of injection pain. Which = poorly brewed gear. Whether it is either a bad recipe or contaminants. Either way it's not good.

Any new members doubting this fact please feel free to use the search function search for pip in this thread and wait for the countless reports. Then go to the competitors thread and do the same.

Dont be fooled by this shyster.

Just doing my part of harm reduction. You are the only source with such prevelant reports of injection pain. Which = poorly brewed gear. Whether it is either a bad recipe or contaminants. Either way it's not good.

Any new members doubting this fact please feel free to use the search function search for pip in this thread and wait for the countless reports. Then go to the competitors thread and do the same.

Dont be fooled by this shyster.

Clown and his lies.
Only for your info, you harm reduction Batman. Last batch 500vials ( tested 337mg ) was sold in less like 12weeks. So dumb boy, check pip allerts in last 12 weeks and tell me, how many . If you expect ZERO pip from 500 vials ( + - 5000 pins ) you are really retarded.
And forget, please tell us your story about your sources with better prices please :D

Of course. But Movinpipon88 have only one notepad with Pharmasource name :D:D
I think somebody from East Europe took his girl and he doesn't handle it well.

He should've tried lifting instead of wasting his time shitposting, maybe she'd not find him to be the disgusting blob that he is.

Sad story indeed :(

He should've tried lifting instead of wasting his time shitposting, maybe she'd not find him to be the disgusting blob that he is.

He have no girl. No life. His life is harm reduction !! 24/7 with keyboard and sniffing around :D:D

You have done enough here. Go ahead and post up for the sucker's on meso fr.

What is your problem to hate all post here ??? if you don t like my partage say me but respectful rest please !

Sucker's on meso fr ???? You put the shame to all the members of this forum by offending mine.

What is your problem to hate all post here ??? if you don t like my partage say me but respectful rest please !

Sucker's on meso fr ???? You put the shame to all the members of this forum by offending mine.
Anyone who doesnt question bloodwork showing 27x weekly dosage is inexperienced or a sicker. Or do you disagree and think that is acceptable?

No fortunately not. But with you two representing the country it has shaped my judgement. You are both very conniving and untrustworthy.

Now run along @janoshik your thread needs some trending to. It is burning down to a cloud of ashes. It's amazing you have the time for all of the testing youo_O.

Clown and his lies.
Only for your info, you harm reduction Batman. Last batch 500vials ( tested 337mg ) was sold in less like 12weeks. So dumb boy, check pip allerts in last 12 weeks and tell me, how many . If you expect ZERO pip from 500 vials ( + - 5000 pins ) you are really retarded.
And forget, please tell us your story about your sources with better prices please :D
And yet you still dont post results for your test e on your pricelist.

Anyone who doesnt question bloodwork showing 27x weekly dosage is inexperienced or a sicker. Or do you disagree and think that is acceptable?

I agree but You don t ask question. You assert that my bloodtest is false and Kept silent insult every member of another forum..

I don t understant why..