Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

:D:D I never wrote that he dont, yes, I bought from him and from another source. 24 and 10IU , both of them were tested, mofo.
Godtropin was never repacked and sold here like Startropin. Please remind me, this was your lie nr. 50, or 100 :D
Hey, If people want to buy your overpriced relabeled godtropin, have at it

Hey, If people want to buy your overpriced relabeled godtropin, have at it

I have 2 Kits of it. It’s been back and forth if is it, or isn’t it GodTropin. I just want the shit to be good. The CTS is completely gone, sleep is still shit, morning time is very tough to stay awake, and looking Bloated.

Clown and his lies.
Only for your info, you harm reduction Batman. Last batch 500vials ( tested 337mg ) was sold in less like 12weeks. So dumb boy, check pip allerts in last 12 weeks and tell me, how many . If you expect ZERO pip from 500 vials ( + - 5000 pins ) you are really retarded.
And forget, please
I have 2 Kits of it. It’s been back and forth if is it, or isn’t it GodTropin. I just want the shit to be good. The CTS is completely gone, sleep is still shit, morning time is very tough to stay awake, and looking Bloated.
Sounds awesome, sign me up

About a year ago,fake hyges. Placed an order totalling over 500, and he managed to screw up most of it. It's why we climbed up his ass to start testing. He's managed to fuck that up royally, and than he sold everyone the only hgh on the planet dosed the same as godtropins. Godtropin said he sold it to him, and of course, this source is lying his way out of that as well. He's a beaut
Did he say this in the open?

Some NEWS for you guys

Next week should be finished new line of tablets
- desoxymethyltestosteron ( Madol )
- miborelon ( Chegue )
- mesterolone ( proviron )

In process are
- dapoxetin 20mg
- Ibutamoren 25mg

+ was ordered 5000IU HCG - blue caps , so STAR HCG will be 5000 and 10000IU available

Some NEWS for you guys

Next week should be finished new line of tablets
- desoxymethyltestosteron ( Madol )
- miborelon ( Chegue )
- mesterolone ( proviron )

In process are
- dapoxetin 20mg
- Ibutamoren 25mg

+ was ordered 5000IU HCG - blue caps , so STAR HCG will be 5000 and 10000IU available
Inconsistant, painful product. Go else where for quality.

Well I can say that test prop gives me far less problems than pharmaceutical (or very good ugls) enanthate, zero pip in multiple spots.

Inconsistant, painful product. Go else where for quality.

Bro - Are you really still bitching about some PIP? Seriously though, how much gear/$$ do you feel like you are owed? You should really consider only purchasing Pharma grade gear if you cant deal with some PIP.

Bro - Are you really still bitching about some PIP? Seriously though, how much gear/$$ do you feel like you are owed? You should really consider only purchasing Pharma grade gear if you cant deal with some PIP.

He never had any PIP from Pharmasource stuff. He is only ridiculous clown, like stupid parrot who only repeating same shit again and again.
Number of PIP reports here are absolutely proportionate of amount of sold items.

I just dont get it. PPl that are seriously that unhappy should consider going to another source or learning to brew their own shit. It starting to seem that the select few that are constantly blowing this thread up are working for other sources. I dont understand outside of the fact of someone feeling that they are owed something would have the time to keep posting negative reviews of some petty shit.

I just dont get it. PPl that are seriously that unhappy should consider going to another source or learning to brew their own shit. It starting to seem that the select few that are constantly blowing this thread up are working for other sources. I dont understand outside of the fact of someone feeling that they are owed something would have the time to keep posting negative reviews of some petty shit.
why do you care, if you don't like it, go to some paid source board.

why do you care, if you don't like it, go to some paid source board.

Per you: "You have to be the dumbest fucking source I have ever met. You didn't think to post that in your price list, or post it again when you were accused of selling underdosed test e." I'm confused, so is this test e overdosed or under - dosed?

May be they are trying it, but their bullshits have absolutely no influence into orders from Pharmasource. So, its waste of their boss money.
Or

They have no personal life, no full time job. If you check , they are still online, still writing their smelling shit. Poor persons, they are feeling alive only because they can writing shit. Because in real life they are losers.

Last edited:
Chiming in when you have no clue. Unlike you I am not asking for anything. Just showing my appreciation for his shitty gear and service.

You dont really think I'm going to stop because you are telling me to do you. Put me on ignore or dont read it because I'm not going anywhere. Or maybe learn something so you dont keep getting burnt. I seem to remember you getting ripped off by R&R and turning into an angry school girl over it. But that's what you get when you fall in love with sources. Shitty ones at best.

Stick with your shitty source and I will keep calling him out every chance I get.

May be they are trying it, but their bullshits have absolutely no influence into orders from Pharmasource. So, its waste of their boss money.
Or

They have no personal life, no full time job. If you check , they are still online, still writing their smelling shit. Poor persons, they are feeling alive only because they can writing shit. Because in real life they are losers.
You live in a third world country and are a low life drug dealer. A shitty one at that.

I happen to live in a great country in a nice house with a great job that allows me the freedom and time to expose POS sources like you.

From what I heard you and Jano have a personal relationship and are in alliance with each other. That tells me a lot about you. There's a saying, you sleep with dogs you get flees. That personal relationship with a known scammer really makes me question your lab results. You wouldn't lie would you PS?:rolleyes:

You live in a third world country and are a low life drug dealer. A shitty one at that.

I happen to live in a great country in a nice house with a great job that allows me the freedom and time to expose POS sources like you.

From what I heard you and Jano have a personal relationship and are in alliance with each other. That tells me a lot about you. There's a saying, you sleep with dogs you get flees. That personal relationship with a known scammer really makes me question your lab results. You wouldn't lie would you PS?:rolleyes:

Damnit Boy...