Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

You live in a third world country and are a low life drug dealer. A shitty one at that.

I happen to live in a great country in a nice house with a great job that allows me the freedom and time to expose POS sources like you.

From what I heard you and Jano have a personal relationship and are in alliance with each other. That tells me a lot about you. There's a saying, you sleep with dogs you get flees. That personal relationship with a known scammer really makes me question your lab results. You wouldn't lie would you PS?:rolleyes:

Nobody cares your false stories, so your questions means shit. Nice house and job, LOL.

And my ,,third country,, had first university in 1348 AD you moron :D

I just dont get it. PPl that are seriously that unhappy should consider going to another source or learning to brew their own shit. It starting to seem that the select few that are constantly blowing this thread up are working for other sources. I dont understand outside of the fact of someone feeling that they are owed something would have the time to keep posting negative reviews of some petty shit.
do you have a financial interest in this source, getting free gear? Gotta be a reason you're backing this guy

He never had any PIP from Pharmasource stuff. He is only ridiculous clown, like stupid parrot who only repeating same shit again and again.
Number of PIP reports here are absolutely proportionate of amount of sold items.
Show the proof.
May be they are trying it, but their bullshits have absolutely no influence into orders from Pharmasource. So, its waste of their boss money.
Or

They have no personal life, no full time job. If you check , they are still online, still writing their smelling shit. Poor persons, they are feeling alive only because they can writing shit. Because in real life they are losers.
Slandering members doesn't make you look good. That's why noobie members or members who have zero posts have come to ME, not you with issues they have.

do you have a financial interest in this source, getting free gear? Gotta be a reason you're backing this guy

Yeah bro - he's actually sending me gear overnight as we speak - LMAO. I Just think it's funny that out of the 100's of ppl that order from PS you and few other ppl are the only ones ever complaining. All i know that I've been ordering from him from the very beginning and have never had any issue except missing gear which he sent me the next day. Additionally, I've ordered for like 5 friends and they have never had an issue with any of the gear.

Chiming in when you have no clue. Unlike you I am not asking for anything. Just showing my appreciation for his shitty gear and service.

You dont really think I'm going to stop because you are telling me to do you. Put me on ignore or dont read it because I'm not going anywhere. Or maybe learn something so you dont keep getting burnt. I seem to remember you getting ripped off by R&R and turning into an angry school girl over it. But that's what you get when you fall in love with sources. Shitty ones at best.

Stick with your shitty source and I will keep calling him out every chance I get.

I got your bitch fuckboy... FYI: getting ripped off for a friends $700(who was only was interested in using a domestic source) is slightly different than you having "painful" gear.

.Slandering members doesn't make you look good. That's why noobie members or members who have zero posts have come to ME, not you with issues they have.

who deserves it, he deserves it , sorry

exist more important things like money and business

Again? Today even more cry babying from these select few. We get it, you are trying to smear the source under the guise of harm reduction. Congratulations. And to shit on Czech, Slovakia, France in the process... Impressive work.

Again? Today even more cry babying from these select few. We get it, you are trying to smear the source under the guise of harm reduction. Congratulations. And to shit on Czech, Slovakia, France in the process... Impressive work.

Oh, and Lying about reselling GodTropin? Not so Cool.

I've been buying genos for the last 7 months. Anybody knows that the generic GH is a shitty option in general. Go to BNGrowth if you want the supposed best of the chinese junk. Or... rest easy and buy pharma. I can't sympathize and don't think PS is lying anyway.

Yeah bro - he's actually sending me gear overnight as we speak - LMAO. I Just think it's funny that out of the 100's of ppl that order from PS you and few other ppl are the only ones ever complaining. All i know that I've been ordering from him from the very beginning and have never had any issue except missing gear which he sent me the next day. Additionally, I've ordered for like 5 friends and they have never had an issue with any of the gear.
I never understood when a member thinks a source is golden because he got his.

It's all good dickryder80 you have poor taste in sources. I'm not mad at you. One of these days you will realize and step up to the big leagues. Until then enjoy your low quality gear.

Who shit on France?

I am shitting on PS and Jano not France.

Nobody cares your false stories, so your questions means shit. Nice house and job, LOL.

And my ,,third country,, had first university in 1348 AD you moron :D
And after 1348 all the decent people got education from it and fled the country leaving gypsies and liars like yourself there.

Another idea is to go to that college learn chemistry and figure out what the hell is wrong with your pain ridden oil. Then clean your lab and start over.

I know my constructive criticism has helped improve several aspects of your company. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Honestly,
The premis may be different but they are both shitty sources.

Bro - how can you even compare the two? RR or whatever the fuck that one was scammed ppl out of thousands of $$'s. Also, if you have another source that you think is so much better, please enlighten me - I'm honestly interested to know. I've been doing this shit since 2002 and PS in MY humble opinion is pretty solid considering what we are dealing with and his prices can't be beat from what I've seen. I've also used Purple Panda for RAWS which is about the only thing they good for these days.

And after 1348 all the decent people got education from it and fled the country leaving gypsies and liars like yourself there.

Another idea is to go to that college learn chemistry and figure out what the hell is wrong with your pain ridden oil. Then clean your lab and start over.

I know my constructive criticism has helped improve several aspects of your company. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Do you even realize all the different things that can PIP? FYI: it can be caused by injection technique(ex: going to fast, moving the needle around..) but usually there is direct correlation to the BB and BA concentration but it usually varies from person to person and compound to compound. I know ppl that have gotten PIP from from pharma grade gear. Personally, I will get PIP probably on average every 5th time especially if I go into a muscle that hasn't been hit in a while. I just dont understand how you can correlate that to a "dirty" "shitty" gear.

I never understood when a member thinks a source is golden because he got his.

It's all good dickryder80 you have poor taste in sources. I'm not mad at you. One of these days you will realize and step up to the big leagues. Until then enjoy your low quality gear.

What the FUCK is the big leagues? Please enlighten me?

@movingiron88 - you are funny dude. You spew out alot of shit but cant back shit up that you say. You literally just talk shit but dont realize how fucking stupid you really look. Big leagues huh? If you are such leaguer, try learning how to brew your own gear so you can actually learn about what causes PIP you amateur how mother fucker.

Bro, that mother fucker wont say shit to back his claims up. He literally is nothing but a troll that has nothing better to do with his time than talk shit about the same fucking thing over and over again.
While there are different issues here he has always resolved issues I had whether it be missing items or broken amps in my pack (before the newer packing). Do i agree that there have been issues arise? Sure. What I don’t agree with is dudes coming in here regurgitating others experiences and never having a negative one themselves.

Last edited: