Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I’ve got 1 complaint. He lied about his GH. I would have never bought the shit knowing where he got it. So, I see it that he owes me 300+ dollars. Say whatever you want. But that’s how I see it. I do not believe the story of he got it from somewhere else when he even said he bought from GodTropin. And I don’t care if the shit is decent GH. I would have never made that buy, and I will continue to speak that on this Thread. He don’t want to do shit to make it somewhat right, then fuck it, I’ll keep posting in here.

@movingiron88 - you are funny dude. You spew out alot of shit but cant back shit up that you say. You literally just talk shit but dont realize how fucking stupid you really look. Big leagues huh? If you are such leaguer, try learning how to brew your own gear so you can actually learn about what causes PIP you amateur how mother fucker.
Awe it looks like I got under your skin a little bit there cream puff. Why would you need to brew your gear when you have such a great source?

You sound way to emotionally involved with this source. Kinda scary. And yes I have used this source before and I wasnt pleased. So I am talking from personal experience.

You keep saying I dont back it up, but you obviously havent done your research.

Like I said and you proved it by jumping in. This source is for amateurs that cant open their eyes and find a much better one.and no dickryder80 I will not tell you. You can stay in the minors:p

I’ve got 1 complaint. He lied about his GH. I would have never bought the shit knowing where he got it. So, I see it that he owes me 300+ dollars. Say whatever you want. But that’s how I see it. I do not believe the story of he got it from somewhere else when he even said he bought from GodTropin. And I don’t care if the shit is decent GH. I would have never made that buy, and I will continue to speak that on this Thread. He don’t want to do shit to make it somewhat right, then fuck it, I’ll keep posting in here.
I didn’t know sources were obliged to say where they’re getting their product from? Realistically it’s bogus that godtropin even said who he sold some to but he was trying to make it seem like his gh was good by saying that a known Meso source got some of it.

Awe it looks like I got under your skin a little bit there cream puff. Why would you need to brew your gear when you have such a great source?

You sound way to emotionally involved with this source. Kinda scary. And yes I have used this source before and I wasnt pleased. So I am talking from personal experience.

You keep saying I dont back it up, but you obviously havent done your research.

Like I said and you proved it by jumping in. This source is for amateurs that cant open their eyes and find a much better one.and no dickryder80 I will not tell you. You can stay in the minors:p

That's what I thought pussy!!! LMAO

So you're go to sources are this idiot, r and r, and panda, you're not very good at this, are you

Bro - my go to sources are: PS which I've previously stated, I've had no issues with whatsoever except some missing Novladex which he sent the next day. I've also place over 10 orders with(over 1000's $$). And yes, PPL when I order Raws(over 1000's $$) to brew my own gear which I've never had any issues with. The only time I've ever been ripped off in my whole life was when I ordered from r&r for a older friend of mine bc he insisted on ordering domestic bc he was scared of customs for whatever reason.

So you're go to sources are this idiot, r and r, and panda, you're not very good at this, are you

I'm confused as to how you can call me an idiot bc I order from sources that give me what I pay for with an exception of r&r. Wow, you are a real dumb mother fucker arn't you?

You're point does have some validity unlike some of these other retards on here.

I didn’t know sources were obliged to say where they’re getting their product from? Realistically it’s bogus that godtropin even said who he sold some to but he was trying to make it seem like his gh was good by saying that a known Meso source got some of it.

Well, I’m not saying they should either. But something got way fucked up for GodT to expose that he bought 20 kits. And then his kits are the exact same as GodTs. Blow smoke up someone’s else’s ass, I know it’s the GodT kits. Lying when you know you’ve been exposed is Dirty Business. And then he all of a sudden went to 10iu kits. Don’t make much since now does it? Fuck this Source. If he wants to deliberately lie, and hide behind the truth, I’m going to continue to call him out on it. I’m a person that I say what I do, and do what I say. He owes me 300, that’s all there is to it.

I'm confused as to how you can call me an idiot bc I order from sources that give me what I pay for with an exception of r&r. Wow, you are a real dumb mother fucker arn't you?
Didn't call you an idiot, or a dumb motherfucker. But hopefully you're a shill getting free gear, because otherwise you are a dumb motherfucker for dickriding this shitshow of a source.

You received your package from PS, good job. Wow you sound like an amateur. That's part of the battle. The quality inside is what counts. You choose shitty sources and also got ripped off. Just shut up downplaying it saying it was for a friend. @rpbb is right you are an idiot.

You are probably naive enough to believe 27k ng on 1g test to. Because your source is good to you. What a moron.

You received your package from PS, good job. Wow you sound like an amateur. That's part of the battle. The quality inside is what counts. You choose shitty sources and also got ripped off. Just shut up downplaying it saying it was for a friend. @rpbb is right you are an idiot.

You are probably naive enough to believe 27k ng on 1g test to. Because your source is good to you. What a moron.

Lmao. Gotcha lil guy!!

who deserves it, he deserves it , sorry

exist more important things like money and business
Business and money is more important then customer service and your image? As a REAL business owner your head is in the wrong place. You'd rather come in here act all big and bad like some king pin drug dealer and then expect people to trust you with their personal info?
That's why members come to me. Their afraid of you retaliating against them.

Does this make any sense at all?

Didn't call you an idiot, or a dumb motherfucker. But hopefully you're a shill getting free gear, because otherwise you are a dumb motherfucker for dickriding this shitshow of a source.

Yup, thats what is.. For arguing with you 2 dumb bitches, I should get something.. what you say @pharmasource ? Apparently, Im shilling for you now. Lol

My whole fucking point to this long drawn out escapade is the fact that there are 2 maybe 3 ppl out who knows how many ppl that are trying to discredit this source.. Logic would dictate that if this source wasnt for the most part on point, there would be way more complaints than the same 2 dumb motherfuckers bitching about the same fucking shit.

@TRT - I respect your opinion my man unlike others. I would sincerely like to hear 1 by 1 all the issues that ppl are having besides the HGH which Im aware of, that have not been addressed. Im not getting paid shit by this source and honestly could never order from him again and be ok since much of time i brew my own gear. I just never had any issues with him nor has any of my friends that have used his gear..I just find it ironic that its always the same couple ppl complaining.