Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

there’re many ways to manage issues better, and I think disclosing customer messages isn’t one.

Better ? I offer them pharma grade testosterone like replacement.
Second, they want to keep it in PM . I told them that I want to make it public, to share their bloods in forum. They didnt want to. But after what I wrote that I will replace good AFTER test , bloodtest was posted. So ?
Third, he wrote that do not trust a lab. tests. So please tell me how to manage this better ?

I don’t trust 100% the results cause you can pay them for the results to be good.
And there is only one reason to tell that Test E 300mg 50$ your most famous product and also one of the cheaper to produce. So if the test aren’t good your whole reputation goes to thrash so yeah I believe you can “change” the results. If it was the tren or deca or anything like that I would trust.

I don’t trust 100% the results cause you can pay them for the results to be good.
And there is only one reason to tell that Test E 300mg 50$ your most famous product and also one of the cheaper to produce. So if the test aren’t good your whole reputation goes to thrash so yeah I believe you can “change” the results. If it was the tren or deca or anything like that I would trust.

Those posted bloods hit low I doubt many people would argue that. The source says he has some out for testing but you're not going to trust the results. You don't plan to have any testing done and I don't believe you've pulled bloods so what exactly do you expect to happen?

6 weeks in tren e 500 a week. 200 a week test 100 anavar

Attachments

• B267BDC7-176C-4FA4-AED1-244313EDCCF9.jpeg
    B267BDC7-176C-4FA4-AED1-244313EDCCF9.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 40
I will not trust them if they are g2g cause bloods shows the opposite and by my experience test wasn’t potent. Any way I don’t want to go any further and I will wait for the results. But if they show they are 300mg or more that’s gonna be lie or something going on in the brewing process and body don’t get all the testosterone

Me ? Of course they would refuse but you with a thousands dollar company and name in the market
Yeah, it usually goes like this:
"Oi, Jano, ChemTox.

Can you just tell all people who send oils in umarked vials in the next two months that it's perfect dosed test e?

sure, 80 bucks and some lindt chocolate, as usual, right?

thanks bros"

:D

Yeah, it usually goes like this:
"Oi, Jano, ChemTox.

Can you just tell all people who send oils in umarked vials in the next two months that it's perfect dosed test e?

sure, 80 bucks and some lindt chocolate, as usual, right?

thanks bros"

:D

Get back in your thread.

Why don't you explain the exact reason why you LIED about the GH results to Mands? What did that conversation look like between you and the source????

Better ? I offer them pharma grade testosterone like replacement.
Second, they want to keep it in PM . I told them that I want to make it public, to share their bloods in forum. They didnt want to. But after what I wrote that I will replace good AFTER test , bloodtest was posted. So ?
Third, he wrote that do not trust a lab. tests. So please tell me how to manage this better ?
Should I make my issue public also since it’s been kept in pm?

Once you get into twice a week pinning, the multiple becomes totally different, thus difficult to predict. It'll be interesting to see how the bloodwork from the other sources work out. Btw, I have some of this sources test e, ditched it because of the pip
I agree with this mans statement about twice a week pins. Any blood work I have done in the past leads me to believe that the meso standard for testing is flawed.

What would you guys consider as an optimal bloodwork testing method? I and my friends have no problem drawing blood again. We care about results.

What would you guys consider as an optimal bloodwork testing method? I and my friends have no problem drawing blood again. We care about results.
IMO the solution is simple.
If you pin 300mg 2x a week, you simply draw your conclusion of the last 300mg injection. So if Monday you pin 300mg of test e or c, you base your results off Monday's injection.
Typically TRT doctors suggest 1 injection every 7 to 10 days. I'm not saying that is protocol, I'm simply stating that is TYPICAL direction from a physician or prescriber.

Just about everyone will agree that we are all different. We don't all respond the same way to testosterone injections. Metabolizing and saturation factors will differ from subject to subject. Age, body type, sex "gender" and activity levels are just a few deciding variables that dictate what someone's TT levels may be after 48 hours of the injection. Sometimes I wonder if the type of activity or training you do can be a deciding variable. For example, could powerlifting training compared to bodybuilding style training be a deciding factor? Or perhaps if you are doing more cardio??? I don't think it's fair to assume this source has a product that is not up to par with what it is dosed at. If other lab results yield similar numbers, then I would begin to question the legitimacy of the product and the sources own testing methods.

IMO the solution is simple.
If you pin 300mg 2x a week, you simply draw your conclusion of the last 300mg injection. So if Monday you pin 300mg of test e or c, you base your results off Monday's injection.
Typically TRT doctors suggest 1 injection every 7 to 10 days. I'm not saying that is protocol, I'm simply stating that is TYPICAL direction from a physician or prescriber.

Just about everyone will agree that we are all different. We don't all respond the same way to testosterone injections. Metabolizing and saturation factors will differ from subject to subject. Age, body type, sex "gender" and activity levels are just a few deciding variables that dictate what someone's TT levels may be after 48 hours of the injection. Sometimes I wonder if the type of activity or training you do can be a deciding variable. For example, could powerlifting training compared to bodybuilding style training be a deciding factor? Or perhaps if you are doing more cardio??? I don't think it's fair to assume this source has a product that is not up to par with what it is dosed at. If other lab results yield similar numbers, then I would begin to question the legitimacy of the product and the sources own testing methods.

ReEnventing the Wheel? NO Fuck that. He is pinning 600 a week. This shit is done all the time. The Test is fucking Garbage PERIOD. More of this speculation bullshit. Protocol is protocol. You don’t change it, you don’t reenvent it. 2 times a week pins have been done for many years. And it’s Test E, his levels should be elevated well above what he pulled. Fuck this Source. You produce shitty Test, and your ass should be shit canned...

ReEnventing the Wheel? NO Fuck that. He is pinning 600 a week. This shit is done all the time. The Test is fucking Garbage PERIOD. More of this speculation bullshit. Protocol is protocol. You don’t change it, you don’t reenvent it. 2 times a week pins have been done for many years. And it’s Test E, his levels should be elevated well above what he pulled. Fuck this Source. You produce shitty Test, and your ass should be shit canned...
You’ve been here like 2 months...pipe the fuck down. Instead of drawing bloods again he should send that shit in to get tested if he thinks it’s underdosed.