Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hi everyone, i have been watching this thread for quite some time as i also do with various others threads.
I never post replies in any threads as i am busy person but wanted to post my feedback regarding this source:
- Very good reply times in emails and very fast delivery without any missing stuff (so far).
- Once when my package was seized by customs (500 euro worth) after 25-30 days (cant remember exactly) he sent me another package of the same worth.
- All his stuff i have bought (sustanon, prop, enanthate, exemastane) i tested with blood results as i work with a doctor and everything was proper dosed (i'll post results another day).
- His masteron and primo i will test soon but the results cant be relied on because what i do is keep my test low at 125mg a week with 500+ mast or primo and when my test is stabilized i check Testosterone, Estradiol and lipids (chol, trigl etc). If my test and e2 is in check then i know for sure i havent bought test in place of mast or primo and then i check my HDL cholesterol. If it's low then i know for sure i am ON something as i know my baseline HDL. Yes i know not accurate but at least i know i'm on something. Don't go with how i feel as feelings cannot be trusted for various reasons.
- Bought 2 different brands of sildenafil. FIrst one which was sextreme (i think) i was not satisfied at all as i didn't feel shit so i told him and he was more than happy to send me his other brand (not pharmastar, another one) which is great (will be buying more).

So, so far this source has been MY best source and i hope he is around for long.
To all the hatters:
- Blood results from test are not mathematical equations. It's much more complicated than that and it varies from person to person based on many factors (i have done numerous tests on myself). If it was mathematical equations then everyone taking TRT for example at 100mg per week should have the same total T levels even if they have the same E2? That's obviously not the case.
- Stop being macho men behind the keyboard and get your ego in check (read a book maybe like A new earth). You will probably have a more joyful life in general in all aspects. Just my opinion.
Thank you

Hi everyone, i have been watching this thread for quite some time as i also do with various others threads.
I never post replies in any threads as i am busy person but wanted to post my feedback regarding this source:
- Very good reply times in emails and very fast delivery without any missing stuff (so far).
- Once when my package was seized by customs (500 euro worth) after 25-30 days (cant remember exactly) he sent me another package of the same worth.
- All his stuff i have bought (sustanon, prop, enanthate, exemastane) i tested with blood results as i work with a doctor and everything was proper dosed (i'll post results another day).
- His masteron and primo i will test soon but the results cant be relied on because what i do is keep my test low at 125mg a week with 500+ mast or primo and when my test is stabilized i check Testosterone, Estradiol and lipids (chol, trigl etc). If my test and e2 is in check then i know for sure i havent bought test in place of mast or primo and then i check my HDL cholesterol. If it's low then i know for sure i am ON something as i know my baseline HDL. Yes i know not accurate but at least i know i'm on something. Don't go with how i feel as feelings cannot be trusted for various reasons.
- Bought 2 different brands of sildenafil. FIrst one which was sextreme (i think) i was not satisfied at all as i didn't feel shit so i told him and he was more than happy to send me his other brand (not pharmastar, another one) which is great (will be buying more).

So, so far this source has been MY best source and i hope he is around for long.
To all the hatters:
- Blood results from test are not mathematical equations. It's much more complicated than that and it varies from person to person based on many factors (i have done numerous tests on myself). If it was mathematical equations then everyone taking TRT for example at 100mg per week should have the same total T levels even if they have the same E2? That's obviously not the case.
- Stop being macho men behind the keyboard and get your ego in check (read a book maybe like A new earth). You will probably have a more joyful life in general in all aspects. Just my opinion.
Thank you
you've been a member one day, and people are supposed to listen to your "review". Are you related to the idiot that got 27000 on his blood work. This is what gets this asshole source in trouble.

Try some of his pharm grade test amps...Thinking of scooping some even though the price point is significantly more than his line.
Isn’t for me me. My body doesn’t like test e regardless lol.
Nope, sorry. But I have to ask you, because I remember that we had similar problems with test pip if I’m not wrong, did you ever try his prop?
My buddy ran his prop a while ago and had pip but that’s the only prop he’s ran. (Could get pip from every prop or just his I don’t know).

you've been a member one day, and people are supposed to listen to your "review". Are you related to the idiot that got 27000 on his blood work. This is what gets this asshole source in trouble.

You are not supposed to listen to anything my friend, i just said what i wanted to say. No i am not related to him but to be honest i wish i was, the free stuff i would get would be crazy!
Regarding the 27000 yes that is very high. Pic could be photoshop but why on earth would he exaggerate so much if he is indeed related to the source? I am sure the source is not that stupid, he would have put something more reasonable. When i get a chance i will speak to my doctor who owns a lab and ask what is the chance of an error regarding the reading method (eclia - cobas) and post what he says. Cheers

To all the hatters:
Thank you

I'm far from a hater but let's look at your post.

You take the time to make this post saying how great this source is and all his gear tested well but you'll post the bloods later.

His other gear is good because when you take it it doesn't elevate your test levels?

You finish with talking shit like you have some sort of credibility with your 1st post.

Your review does exactly the opposite of what you want it to do for this source.

@Sourtes22 Thanks for sharing your experience with the source and i hope you will continue posting here from now on .
Thank you man, appreciated. I would like posting as i believe i have some knowledge and experience in ass and psychopharmacology and would be great to help people if possible but many forums have this negativity and bad language so i refrain from participating just read as much, absorb what i consider useful and apply. Thanks

I'm far from a hater but let's look at your post.

You take the time to make this post saying how great this source is and all his gear tested well but you'll post the bloods later.

His other gear is good because when you take it it doesn't elevate your test levels?

You finish with talking shit like you have some sort of credibility with your 1st post.

Your review does exactly the opposite of what you want it to do for this source.
Thank you for the feedback my man but i have no intention in getting in an argument nor did i give my review for anyone to believe or not. Just wanted to say what i wanted to say since i happened to get free time and also i personally have respect for the source with my own transactions. Thanks

You said you think his gh is doing what’s it’s supposed to, yet he owes you something for not saying who his gh source was? (If he even sold the godtropin)

I think it’s fucking Garbage. I’m pretty much trying to make myself think that it is Good. Every side effect I had the previous 2 months is gone. I’ll never buy another Generic GH.

Have no clue who that is. Im surprised you ppl are still defending this Source after someone posted up a 27,000 on 1G of Test. Yes only on his GH right now, and I’m gonna say it’s good, but will get the worthless IGF Test done hopefully. I’m just talking shit, and speaking my opinion on what I’ve seen go on with the Test.

I think it’s fucking Garbage. I’m pretty much trying to make myself think that it is Good. Every side effect I had the previous 2 months is gone. I’ll never buy another Generic GH.
So is it good or is it garbage? :cool: Depends on the week, day, mood, or what?

Edit* your good comment was also posted 4 days ago...

You are not supposed to listen to anything my friend, i just said what i wanted to say. No i am not related to him but to be honest i wish i was, the free stuff i would get would be crazy!
Regarding the 27000 yes that is very high. Pic could be photoshop but why on earth would he exaggerate so much if he is indeed related to the source? I am sure the source is not that stupid, he would have put something more reasonable. When i get a chance i will speak to my doctor who owns a lab and ask what is the chance of an error regarding the reading method (eclia - cobas) and post what he says. Cheers
You complain more than any woman I know.
and you suck this sources cock more than anyone I know

So is it good or is it garbage? :cool: Depends on the week, day, mood, or what?

Edit* your good comment was also posted 4 days ago...

I’ll refrain from commenting anymore on the GH. I would almost say with 100% certainty that it is underdosed. If that is the Case, then that will also PROVE that his Test he has done on it was FAKED. I’ll holler back come IGF Time.

I’ll refrain from commenting anymore on the GH. I would almost say with 100% certainty that it is underdosed. If that is the Case, then that will also PROVE that his Test he has done on it was FAKED. I’ll holler back come IGF Time.
Unfortunately when that time comes your opinion won’t mean much. You’ve rattled on about it being good and bad (within a 4 day window), and came looking for free shit, not just in one post where myself and @movingiron88 told you that it doesn’t fly here...yet you did it again asking for free shit. If you’re so mad at the source for the godtropin conspiracy, why would you trust his other gear?

Have him make a handle and come on here and explain the technical details of exactly what happened.

Another post from you in a few days stating, “yo my boy who owns a lab says test is legit bro. Why? Cause he’s a doctor and says so.” Won’t mean shit.

Last edited:

To all the hatters:
Thank you

Thanks for share you experience sir. Second blistered Sildenafil is SEXTREME

Unfortunately when that time comes your opinion won’t mean much. You’ve rattled on about it being good and bad (within a 4 day window), and came looking for free shit, not just in one post where myself and @movingiron88 told you that it doesn’t fly here...yet you did it again asking for free shit. If you’re so mad at the source for the godtropin conspiracy, why would you trust his other gear?

You like My Nuts? Your all over them. Your opinion means FUCK ALL to me. Carry on dick rider. Try and keep me out of your mouth if at all possible.

I would like posting as i believe i have some knowledge and experience in ass and psychopharmacology and would be great to help people if possible

Please... we don’t need another Mr. Suit here giving people advice on psych meds. You don’t have more credentials than me in psychopharmacology and I must advise you to save that for another board. If you have any true knowledge in psychopharmacology, then you must understand that the meds are powerful, require consistency, require manipulation over time and are meant for true issues of a long standing nature.

Completely not needed as a PRN on an AAS forum. Especially where the mentality here can be reckless and extreme where people constantly adjust drug regimes to combat various symptoms as needed. A dangerous strategy to employ with psych meds.

Hope this doesn’t come across as an attack, but I will not let people hand out improper advice on those medications.

Last edited:
Positive comments = shills, dickriders, liars

Negative shit = always true, harm reduction masters

Ridiculous.