Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

You like My Nuts? Your all over them. Your opinion means FUCK ALL to me. Carry on dick rider. Try and keep me out of your mouth if at all possible.
Damn someone has sand in their vajayjay. You should’ve kept your mouth shut and got your bloods instead of coming in here crying and basing shit off of feelz and wanting free shit in return for a verbal complaint. Gtfoh

Damn someone has sand in their vajayjay. You should’ve kept your mouth shut and got your bloods instead of coming in here crying and basing shit off of feelz and wanting free shit in return for a verbal complaint. Gtfoh

Fuck You. I’ll post on this Thread whenever the Fuck I see fit, and you ain’t gonna do shit about it. Your the last cocksucker that will tell me what I’m going to do. We can make this thread look like a Huge fucking shit show. Keep it up

Fuck You. I’ll post on this Thread whenever the Fuck I see fit, and you ain’t gonna do shit about it. Your the last cocksucker that will tell me what I’m going to do. We can make this thread look like a Huge fucking shit show. Keep it up
Do what you like. I prefer you keep posting your hypocritical posts

Positive comments = shills, dickriders, liars

Negative shit = always true, harm reduction masters

Ridiculous.

I don't recall anyone attacking the guy who recently posted the good results of 3000+ on your test e because it was reasonable.

Some of these other one post wonders wouldn't be accepted in any source thread.

It's more about the content of some of these reviews.

Please... we don’t need another Mr. Suit here giving people advice on psych meds. You don’t have more credentials than me in psychopharmacology and I must advise you to save that for another board. If you have any true knowledge in psychopharmacology, then you must understand that the meds are powerful, require consistency, require manipulation over time and are meant for true issues of a long standing nature.

Completely not needed as a PRN on an AAS forum. Especially where the mentality here can be reckless and extreme where people constantly adjust drug regimes to combat various symptoms as needed. A dangerous strategy to employ with psych meds.

Hope this doesn’t come across as an attack, but I will not let people hand out improper advice on those medications.
This is why I encourage everyone to voice their opinion because we have people from all walks of life here. If produces a plethora of knowledge that allows us to take any drug and be as safe as possible and get the most out of a little.
Don't stop sharing your field of expertise.
Positive comments = shills, dickriders, liars

Negative shit = always true, harm reduction masters

Ridiculous.
You already stated this and you actually wrong. Watch...

I have never been unsatisfied when ordering from this source. Dead serious. I was one of the first people to buy from him and still do. He's actually one of my go to guys. Just rough around the edges and could use some help running his business in my opinion.
I did get really bad PIP from his Test E a while back with the M840 but he offered to make shit right and I declined. It wasn't in him cause I had never used M840 and I knew this.

This Source has gone to Shit. Having members post up unbelievable blood work like 27 fucking thousand on 1G of Test. LMFAO. Then real Blood work gets posted up proving the Test is Garbage. Then relabels GodTropin GH ans sales it at twice the cost of GodTropin. GodTropin called him out on it, and he STILL denies it. This Source is SHIT...

Last edited:
@pharmasource also posted up almost perfect testing numbers for the StarTropin GH. Here in a couple weeks time we will all see if those numbers are Legitimate. I’m gonna say that’s a BIG NO just by the current FEELS report I have mentioned. Yep I said I was Bloated, but I was also running 1G of Legitimate Test E. I feel almost without a doubt that StarTropin is Underdosed Trash.

This is why I encourage everyone to voice their opinion because we have people from all walks of life here. If produces a plethora of knowledge that allows us to take any drug and be as safe as possible and get the most out of a little.
Don't stop sharing your field of expertise. You already stated this and you actually wrong. Watch...

I have never been unsatisfied when ordering from this source. Dead serious. I was one of the first people to buy from him and still do. He's actually one of my go to guys. Just rough around the edges and could use some help running his business in my opinion.
I did get really bad PIP from his Test E a while back with the M840 but he offered to make shit right and I declined. It wasn't in him cause I had never used M840 and I knew this.
@TRT is a valuable member here

This Source has gone to Shit. Having members post up unbelievable blood work like 27 fucking thousand on 1G of Test. LMFAO. Then real Blood work gets posted up proving the Test is Garbage. Then relabels GodTropin GH ans sales it at twice the cost of GodTropin. GodTropin called him out on it, and he STILL denies it. This Source is SHIT...

I say it again i will make another blood test in 2 weeks.

@pharmasource you already have a price for dapoxetine ? Thanks

I say it again i will make another blood test in 2 weeks.

@pharmasource you already have a price for dapoxetine ? Thanks

Your updated Blood Test means SHIT. I can’t fucking believe you actually posted the 1 up that you did. If anyone looks over that and doesn’t knownWTF is going on then they are complete fucking fools and have no business in this Game. PERIOD...

Then real Blood work gets posted up proving the Test is Garbage.

What about previous bloodworks posted here ? All of them with good results, prove a quality. YOU DONT CARE ??? You pick one of all of them to make a decision ????
Instead your bullshits try to find them and then you can write something.
LOL

What about previous bloodworks posted here ? All of them with good results, prove a quality. YOU DONT CARE ??? You pick one of all of them to make a decision ????
Instead your bullshits try to find them and then you can write something.
LOL

Well let’s see. Numerous perfect blood tests, and then the ever so mighty 27K on a Gram Test pops up. I don’t believe any test you have posted. I can’t believe he even posted that up. You look like a Joke to ANYONE that knows what they are doing. Keep feeding off the Newbies and selling them Crippling Underdosed Gear.