Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Jump off a cliff you fucking Clown. I’m going to post here DAILY by the hour until you come clean about your 120iu StarTropin, so you may as well let the cat out the Bag. I’m going to be up your fucking ass Constantly. You sale me over 300 dollars worth of GH that has a Huge Track record for being SHIT. And you had 100% markup on that said GH normal price. I’m going to continue with everything I got until you admit it. You can not lie to me. I know better. You had the chance to make it right, you want to continue with the Big Headed BS, so be it. It’s fucking Game on. You’ll learn to fucking burn me because I will make a Fucking Goal to get even. SO FUCK YOU...
You have too much time on your hands dude chill out. You sound like an upset teenager. I can't even take anything you say serious anymore.

What method of testing are you using for your TT? Did they email you the results or physically hand them to you? I think I have an idea that might settle this with hard evidence. Just need a little help from you and others to tie some loose ends.
When a bad or possible fake blood test comes out WE as the members WILL do and say anything we can or want to in order to ensure the situation is sound. We make sure there are no fake reports good or bad and this includes but not limited to posts. Members here don't say anything during good blood work cause your line proves good for the time being.

You shouldn't get mad at the vetting. Just roll with it. In the end it always gets straightened out doesn't it? Did you claim that before? So why quick to slander members instead of figuring out a solution.

Hi, i use 3 test for my TT

Testosterone libre (RIA)
Over 100 pg/mL

Testosterone (eclia)
271 ng/ml

Testosterone biodisponible (RIA)
Over 78 ng/mL.

You know how my levels are so hight ?.

No e-mail i m going to the lab to take my test. I Have 5 pages whith another values.

Please... we don’t need another Mr. Suit here giving people advice on psych meds. You don’t have more credentials than me in psychopharmacology and I must advise you to save that for another board. If you have any true knowledge in psychopharmacology, then you must understand that the meds are powerful, require consistency, require manipulation over time and are meant for true issues of a long standing nature.

Completely not needed as a PRN on an AAS forum. Especially where the mentality here can be reckless and extreme where people constantly adjust drug regimes to combat various symptoms as needed. A dangerous strategy to employ with psych meds.

Hope this doesn’t come across as an attack, but I will not let people hand out improper advice on those medications.

Think before naming me.

Testosterone libre (RIA)
Over 100 pg/mL

Testosterone (eclia)
271 ng/ml

Over 78 ng/mL.

No e-mail i m going to the lab to take my test. I Have 5 pages whith another values.

Continue with taking bloodworks sir. Do not let some idiots to discouraged you.

Testosterone libre (RIA)
Over 100 pg/mL

Testosterone (eclia)
271 ng/ml

Over 78 ng/mL.

What's the lab name? Can you ask them to email you the results also? I'm assuming they can since everyone does these days.

What's the lab name? Can you ask them to email you the results also? I'm assuming they can since everyone does these days.

Yes i think it s possible, but if you want all the résultats give me your mail bro i send you instantanly all values.

The lab is Eurofins Biomnis

You aren't helping your cause much either dude. You going back and forth with these lames is making you look as bad as them. Makes you look very unprofessional.

I know. But like I said, never will be silent when these clowns will try to make shit in my thread.

No problem I make blood tests every month but the last one had really very high level I do not know how but she is authentic and the people who know me know that s true

I checked Meso FR and nobody said there that its false. I know that you are respected member of Meso FR .
We can only discuss why is this number so high, but only dumbs here they immediately writing that is fake.

Water balloon? Wtf was that an attempt to call me fat hahaha... keep reaching homie. Water balloon with a 6 pack... ya okay let's see your physique homie since you wanna talk about mine.

I’m far from your HOMIE. Get your shit outta here

I know. But like I said, never will be silent when these clowns will try to make shit in my thread.

Make shit in your Thread, YOUR A FUCKING VISITOR HERE, you don’t RUN SHIT HERE but your fucking CockHolster. Prove your not lying about your fucking ShitTropin and I’ll shut the fuck up. You will NEVER burn me without me getting even. THATS A FUCKING FACT. Prove me wrong you worthless piece of shit. You want everyone to prove you wrong? Prove me Wrong...