Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I'll admit, I do not know how the different variations of tests work & how to equate them to the normal ranges that you always hear of. Maybe someone that has more knowledge of this can chime in?

found a converter online and it comes out at 1300 ng/dl

You have yourself some underdosed Testosterone my Friend, by the ever so mighty source that says it’s not possible. Also by the Source that CLAIMS those Batches are Tested. ALL FUCKING LIES @pharmasource ALL LIES. How can you say your shit tested at 241mg/ml and this person pins 400 a week and pulls a lil over TRT levels? EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU SHIT BAG

Sure you do lil guy!! Keep on bitching about your painful gear and asking for PS to reimburse you for 2 bottles of test that cost a wopping $100 for 40ml. LMAO You sound like nothing but a bitch whining bc over a lil PIP. You are in the wrong game my friend if you cant handle some pain!! Like I keep telling your bitch ass, I'll have some sent to your parents house if you shut your dick hole :)
Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and side with a source. It wasnt 2 bottles of test it was 10 vials of masteron. I told him I didn't want his money and to donate it to anaboliclabs, he agreed and never did. Your buddy source, a liar.im glad you made yourself look as stupid as you do jumping into a thread to defend a shitty lying source. Trust me we all see you for what you are.

You have yourself some underdosed Testosterone my Friend, by the ever so mighty source that says it’s not possible. Also by the Source that CLAIMS those Batches are Tested. ALL FUCKING LIES @pharmasource ALL LIES. How can you say your shit tested at 241mg/ml and this person pins 400 a week and pulls a lil over TRT levels? EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU SHIT BAG
I am by no means riding this sources cock, but you do realize split dosing drastically changes total T numbers right? He’s right at 7x his pin of 200. Again, not sticking up for the source as I buy nothing from anyone on this board but if you’re gonna run your mouth all high and mighty, at least know what the fuck you’re talking about!

I am by no means riding this sources cock, but you do realize split dosing drastically changes total T numbers right? He’s right at 7x his pin of 200. Again, not sticking up for the source as I buy nothing from anyone on this board but if you’re gonna run your mouth all high and mighty, at least know what the fuck you’re talking about!

Bullshit. Mother Fuckers have been doing 2 times a week pins for MANY MANY YEARS. He is running a long ester Test, he is pinning 400mg per week. Don’t even dare come in here and reinvent the fucking wheel. He pins 400mg a week and pulled a SHITTY 1300. FUCKING GARBAGE. Take you and your fucking Bro Science somewhere else. Y’all always have an excuse for everything.

Your a Fucking Liar. Your hole is getting deeper by the day, you won’t be able to dig yourself out before long. Your a Trash Source.

Shittalks from idiots like you is the best advertisement for my goods. Thanks. Please give me more.

I now know why @RYDER80 has so much emotions for this source. Because he is looking like an idiot to his friends, he steered them to go with R&R and lost all their money, he also gets them gear through PS and its finally coming to light what a piece of shit source he is. DICKRYDER80 likes to play drug dealer and that he is some hot shot on the boards. Now his friends see what an idiot he is and what an amateur he is on this forum. They are probably reading this shit laughing at him thinking they have thousands of dollars of over priced cooking oil. It's all good one of these days you will find quality gear just not here and not today.

Anyway, this customer who posted bloodwork gains 21lbs in 7 weeks.

Your a Fucking Liar. Your hole is getting deeper by the day, you won’t be able to dig yourself out before long. Your a Trash Source.
I’ll make a deal with ya. Pin once a week on your next blast and take bloods. Then split pins for a weeks and check your bloods and my bro science. If I’m wrong, I’ll by your next cycle. If I’m right, you’ll quit crying about missing out on buying the godtropin and buying from a reseller instead! And, I’m not apart of this “y’all “ you speak of. Check my post history and see how much shilling I’ve done for any source or begging for free gear!