Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....

Nr 10 ...will count your shit, do you agree mofo ?

Thats why under my avatar is AnabolicLab supporter . I donate to AnabolicLab because I wanted.
YOU REFUSED payment back and I told you, that money return will be ONLY TO YOU. Again ONLY BACK TO YOU. No for any lab , TO YOU. YOU REFUSED IT.
And now I see why you refused, was a smart from you, now you can repeat your LIES again and again
My guess is if you had made the donation you wouldn't have heard from either of us. Another screwup on your part

Nr 10 ...will count your shit, do you agree mofo ?
And this whole situation started when you decided to make and sell your own line of gear when you didn't have a fucking clue of what you were doing, no testing program, and shitty brewing techniques. You were using the members of this free for you board as guinea pigs. It was when your shit gear was exposed, and we jumped all over you, that you started testing. So yeah, we 'll ride your ass forever, because sources like you and panda, never stop screwing up

@pharmasource I've watched your thread for two fucking years. Never ordered from you. I have an objective view on all of this. For example: someone's test levels the same as a female elephant or a bull shark is ridiculous. But that's my opinion.

What I'm trying to say is what the fuck are you doing. Where is your composure?? Calling members retards and shit? You're here making money off members and just talking shit?

Not trying to stir up shit again, but I have emails to prove all of this. At this same time he was already in the process of switching to 100iu kits and already getting them tested.

I am by no means riding this sources cock, but you do realize split dosing drastically changes total T numbers right? He’s right at 7x his pin of 200. Again, not sticking up for the source as I buy nothing from anyone on this board but if you’re gonna run your mouth all high and mighty, at least know what the fuck you’re talking about!
Him know what he's talking about? Don't hold your breath dude!

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....
Dude shut the fuck up about that gh!!!! Get a life give it a break man seriously you sound like a fucking broken record

@pharmasource I've watched your thread for two fucking years. Never ordered from you. I have an objective view on all of this. For example: someone's test levels the same as a female elephant or a bull shark is ridiculous. But that's my opinion.

What I'm trying to say is what the fuck are you doing. Where is your composure?? Calling members retards and shit? You're here making money off members and just talking shit?
I've said it 3 times.... he's looking like a child he's working hard to lose my business lol