Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Sorry about all the posts fellas tried to delete and make one but was encountering errors! Also sorry to get off topic of ripping ps a new asshole. Tomorrow is 2 weeks in on the tren mix. Upped the dose a tad to 1.5ml mon wed and Friday... feeling strong and getting lean. Feel like it has messed with my appetite a bit but still able to get 4 or 5 solid meals in a day plus a pwo shake. Lightest I've ever been at 205lbs and as strong as I was at 225lbs. Seems like the fat is coming off with no cardio and diet is prob 75% clean. Pretty impressed so far, now I see why people love it so much..... going to try for a bench pr in the next few weeks of 405.... previous best was 385.

Can some mod ban these queers who keep posting again and again pretending to care about harm reduction (talk about dick riders)? It's a fucking joke they say the same shit over and over like toddlers. It's just a reverse shilling and just as bad - they are turning people away from a source of good gear.

Last edited:
Can some mod ban these queers who keep posting again and again pretending to care about harm reduction (talk about dick riders)? It's a fucking joke they say the same shit over and over like toddlers. It's just a reverse shilling and just as bad - they are turning people away from a source of good gear.
No moderators here

LMAO - ok bud.. I could care a less what your pussy ass thinks & honestly wish I could meet you face to face & see how much shit talking you would do then.. I honestly think you get off on talking shit to everyone for whatever reason. Probably bc your nothing but a little insecure motherfucker that knows that he cant fight his way out of wet paper bag and feel the need to constantly talk shit to whoever you can behind a computer screen. I dont give 2 fucks what you think about me or this source for that matter since your opinion means ZERO to me. Go play in mommy's basement.
Haha look at yourself right now. You did this on the R&R thread as well. How are you going to have a meltdown on the internet over some words. Need I remind you, you were the one to start shit with me but you cant take it? And the most pathetic part is you are doing it all in the defense of s source on s non source board that you think is your buddy and since he was ok with you means he was with everyone else. You ran your mouth made comments about my dealings with PS which were completely wrong. Looks to me like you are an emotional little girl that cant take it. Challenging me to a fight online HAHA!! Get ahold of yourself fool.

He's ordered gear, or claimed to, from almost every source here since he joined. In every thread, he always says....I'm interested in that, thinking about ordering, placing an order soon.

Following that we get...."touchdown", "eagle has landed", etc.....everything received looks good, nice packaging etc etc.

Seems unbelievable to me this same person placed an order here, didnt recieve it for 2 months, and never said a peep here EVER. His first and ONLY post in this thread was the one I quoted.

This is why I say I think he is full of shit.
Fair enough, thank you for taking the time to politely respond. I didn't see it that way at first. His posts were littered throughout the forum. It didnt look like he was bias at all. But maybe your right.

And it just shows how vested you are in this forum that you dont know its unmoderated you dummy. Go to a paid source board where you belong. This forum is for its members. Members know its unmoderated.

You always have the option to block, ignore or dont come on this thread if you dont like it. You might as well get used to it because it's only starting.

What I'm trying to say is what the fuck are you doing. Where is your composure?? Calling members retards and shit? You're here making money off members and just talking shit?

Is very big different in members and in ,,members,, who repeatedly lying, spread fictions, slander guys who posted positive experiences, called them shills, dickriders and other.

Is very big different in members and in ,,members,, who repeatedly lying, spread fictions, slander guys who posted positive experiences, called them shills, dickriders and other.
Blah, blah, blah. Enough deflecting the blame. Fix your piece of shit lab, change your attitude and you wouldn't have this in your thread.

The threads are a reflection of the source. Do you want me to explain what your thread is saying about your business.

It is garbage. Along with the fake lab tests provided by your compatriot Jano.

Blah, blah, blah. Enough deflecting the blame. Fix your piece of shit lab, change your attitude and you wouldn't have this in your thread.

The threads are a reflection of the source. Do you want me to explain what your thread is saying about your business.

It is garbage. Along with the fake lab tests provided by your compatriot Jano.

Exactly . Blah, blah, blah

Sorry about all the posts fellas tried to delete and make one but was encountering errors! Also sorry to get off topic of ripping ps a new asshole. Tomorrow is 2 weeks in on the tren mix. Upped the dose a tad to 1.5ml mon wed and Friday... feeling strong and getting lean. Feel like it has messed with my appetite a bit but still able to get 4 or 5 solid meals in a day plus a pwo shake. Lightest I've ever been at 205lbs and as strong as I was at 225lbs. Seems like the fat is coming off with no cardio and diet is prob 75% clean. Pretty impressed so far, now I see why people love it so much..... going to try for a bench pr in the next few weeks of 405.... previous best was 385.

Tren mix = our Tren/Test 125mg ?

They are doing it long time and they have never succeeded and never will

Haha look at yourself right now. You did this on the R&R thread as well. How are you going to have a meltdown on the internet over some words. Need I remind you, you were the one to start shit with me but you cant take it? And the most pathetic part is you are doing it all in the defense of s source on s non source board that you think is your buddy and since he was ok with you means he was with everyone else. You ran your mouth made comments about my dealings with PS which were completely wrong. Looks to me like you are an emotional little girl that cant take it. Challenging me to a fight online HAHA!! Get ahold of yourself fool.

Bro, i dont gi

Good shit man.. The best part of tren for me is i can literally eat a box of krispy cream's at midnight and wake up in the morning with a 6 pack- love it. Unfortunately, the mental aspect is another story and my girlfriend hates it since literally i get into probably 5x as many fights with her while on the shit. Its definitely a love/hate relationship for me. Best of luck bro!

Im done with you man.. Why dont you go spend some time in the gym or something? It seems like all you do is bouce from source thread to source thread talking shit like your some dedicated mod getting paid to keep sources in line. We all know you think PS is garbage as well others.. Thank you for your highly vaulued opinion as Im sure you saved countless lives and $$ with your expertise. I dont know what we would do without you.

Was explained several times sir.
Got240 said that his HGH is sell without labels by me - thats not true.
My HGH is from my source who selling me HCG 10000IU, soon will have 5000IU, and HGH 2IU and 10IU.
First batch had blue tops, actual bath have new RED tops, so I prevented all speculations about this HGH.
Still we have blue tops , but they are HCG 5000IU

YOU ARE A LYING POS. YOU BOUGHT 20 KITS FROM GODTROPIN. YOU EVEN SAID THIS YOURSELF SEVERAL PAGES BACK ON THIS THREAD. I EVEN MADE COMMENTS SEVERAL PAGES BACK ON YOUR REPLY TO MY EMAILS. YOU BOUGHT 20 KITS AND YOU STATED YOU WERE GOING TO SALE THEM LOCALLY. I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOUR GOING TO SAY YOU DIDNT EVEN BUY HIS KITS. YOUR A FUCKING LYING SACK OF SHIT

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....

They are doing it long time and they have never succeeded and never will

YOU WAIT AND SEE YOU FUCKING POS FOR A SOURCE. I PRAY SOMEONE TAKES THE TIME TODAY TO GO BACK AND PULL UP COMMENTS FROM YOU WHEN ALL THIS SHIT STARTED. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE IN THIS WORLD THAN A FUCKING LYER

Why don’t you go suck a Bag of Dicks you Dick Riding Pussy.

@pharmasource - this is just a suggesting: maybe you vould consider giving @Gaynz39 the differece in price between Godtropin price and yours in gear? So, he sells 260ius for $200 + 30 shipping I think. He bought 240 ius from you at $320. Basically thats only aprox $100 - $110 difference. I mean, you could send him that amount in gear just to end this shit and having this thread clogged up and you having to constantly address it everyday. Just a thought.