Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Liar. I agreed to money return to you. You refused it.
You agreed to donate the money to anaboliclabs and you obviously didn't. You are a liar. Plain and simple. If you said no you wouldn't be a liar. But you said yes agreed and never did. You and Jano are cut from the same cloth. You have no integrity.

I’ll make a deal with ya. Pin once a week on your next blast and take bloods. Then split pins for a weeks and check your bloods and my bro science. If I’m wrong, I’ll by your next cycle. If I’m right, you’ll quit crying about missing out on buying the godtropin and buying from a reseller instead! And, I’m not apart of this “y’all “ you speak of. Check my post history and see how much shilling I’ve done for any source or begging for free gear!

So your saying 2 times a week pins do not equal the total amount pinned in that week with a long ester Test? If that’s the case, then why are millions of ppl doing it? How would you EVER come up with a locked down plan on how and when to Test? If you were right, when guys say they are pinning 500 a week in 2 pins and pull close to 3000 then what is the answer for that? Your telling me that 250mg produced near 3000? NOPE...

I am by no means riding this sources cock, but you do realize split dosing drastically changes total T numbers right? He’s right at 7x his pin of 200. Again, not sticking up for the source as I buy nothing from anyone on this board but if you’re gonna run your mouth all high and mighty, at least know what the fuck you’re talking about!

Make a sense

You agreed to donate the money to anaboliclabs and you obviously didn't. You are a liar. Plain and simple. If you said no you wouldn't be a liar. But you said yes agreed and never did. You and Jano are cut from the same cloth. You have no integrity.

Thats why under my avatar is AnabolicLab supporter . I donate to AnabolicLab because I wanted.
YOU REFUSED payment back and I told you, that money return will be ONLY TO YOU. Again ONLY BACK TO YOU. No for any lab , TO YOU. YOU REFUSED IT.
And now I see why you refused, was a smart from you, now you can repeat your LIES again and again

View attachment 102032 just had bloodwork done on ps’s swiss remedies test cyp(tested at 241mg), pinning 400mg a week, split over two pins done saturday/wednesday, bloodtest was taken 48hrs after 13th pin so 1st pin of week 7

first cycle and new to this, but these numbers make the gear underdosed?

These look like ok numbers

My last bloods were 23.6 on a TRT dose of Swiss Remidies Sustanon 250 ( 125 mg every 5 days) and HCG x 3 times per week .
Occasionally when training hard I up my dose to 250mg every 5 days and get numbers into the thirties

Remember ....everyone responds differently so there is no formula that says dose X = Y in your blood test

Thats why under my avatar is AnabolicLab supporter . I donate to AnabolicLab because I wanted.
YOU REFUSED payment back and I told you, that money return will be ONLY TO YOU. Again ONLY BACK TO YOU. No for any lab , TO YOU. YOU REFUSED IT.
And now I see why you refused, was a smart from you, now you can repeat your LIES again and again
You liar you did and you agreed to donate it. Plain and simple. You are a liar. You think I would say ok that's fine dont donate it. No you agreed then you reneged on your own. It shows your lack of morals just like your coconspirator Jano. That's the good ol Czech Republic for you.

I now know why @RYDER80 has so much emotions for this source. Because he is looking like an idiot to his friends, he steered them to go with R&R and lost all their money, he also gets them gear through PS and its finally coming to light what a piece of shit source he is. DICKRYDER80 likes to play drug dealer and that he is some hot shot on the boards. Now his friends see what an idiot he is and what an amateur he is on this forum. They are probably reading this shit laughing at him thinking they have thousands of dollars of over priced cooking oil. It's all good one of these days you will find quality gear just not here and not today.

LMAO - ok bud.. I could care a less what your pussy ass thinks & honestly wish I could meet you face to face & see how much shit talking you would do then.. I honestly think you get off on talking shit to everyone for whatever reason. Probably bc your nothing but a little insecure motherfucker that knows that he cant fight his way out of wet paper bag and feel the need to constantly talk shit to whoever you can behind a computer screen. I dont give 2 fucks what you think about me or this source for that matter since your opinion means ZERO to me. Go play in mommy's basement.

LMAO - ok bud.. I could care a less what your pussy ass thinks & honestly wish I could meet you face to face & see how much shit talking you would do then.. I honestly think you get off on talking shit to everyone for whatever reason. Probably bc your nothing but a little insecure motherfucker that knows that he cant fight his way out of wet paper bag and feel the need to constantly talk shit to whoever you can behind a computer screen. I dont give 2 fucks what you think about me or this source for that matter since your opinion means ZERO to me. Go play in mommy's basement.

Keyboard Warrior? I WOULD FUCK YOUR WHOLE WORLD UP!!!

I’ll make a deal with ya. Pin once a week on your next blast and take bloods. Then split pins for a weeks and check your bloods and my bro science. If I’m wrong, I’ll by your next cycle. If I’m right, you’ll quit crying about missing out on buying the godtropin and buying from a reseller instead! And, I’m not apart of this “y’all “ you speak of. Check my post history and see how much shilling I’ve done for any source or begging for free gear!
Don’t make that bet with that shitbag. He’s already been in here fishing for free gear.

Why so? I just breezed through his history and dont see it?
He's ordered gear, or claimed to, from almost every source here since he joined. In every thread, he always says....I'm interested in that, thinking about ordering, placing an order soon.

Following that we get...."touchdown", "eagle has landed", etc.....everything received looks good, nice packaging etc etc.

Seems unbelievable to me this same person placed an order here, didnt recieve it for 2 months, and never said a peep here EVER. His first and ONLY post in this thread was the one I quoted.

This is why I say I think he is full of shit.

So your saying 2 times a week pins do not equal the total amount pinned in that week with a long ester Test? If that’s the case, then why are millions of ppl doing it? How would you EVER come up with a locked down plan on how and when to Test? If you were right, when guys say they are pinning 500 a week in 2 pins and pull close to 3000 then what is the answer for that? Your telling me that 250mg produced near 3000? NOPE...
Theres a thread on this board where a couple of guys pulled bloods at different times after last pin. Go back and find it, read and see how fast T levels fall. There is no standard of what dose should make a certain total T, everyone is different. That’s why doctors prescribe different doses for different people. I’m not saying this labs test is not under dosed, I’m just saying there are many more variables that come into play than a standard number. I get 2800-2900 TT on 600mg of test c in one pin. By your logic I should be flaming Watson!

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....