Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Bro - FYI: I'm out of syringe filters, sterile vials, & MCT oil right now.. Therefore, sometimes its easier to just buy from PS especially since his prices are so low. Furthermore, I was talking about PHARMA grade gear you idiot. Buying raws and making your gear is definelty a cheaper way to go, however, its still not PHARMA quality you dumb fuck since you don't know how pure the raws you are getting every time are. Also, I cant buy PHARMA grade PCT from purple panda - another reason I use PS. If you wern't such an AMATUER and actually knew how to brew your own shit, you would understand what I was talking about... Dude, how fucking old are you? I'm willing to bet you are pretty young and dont have a pot to piss in, especially since you were bithching about him sending you a bottle or 2 of test since it hurt so bad - you fucking pussy. Like I said, I'll buy you whatever you think PS owes you, just so you shut the fuck up and move on.. Unlike you, I dont like with my parents and actually have some $$.
You call me an amateur but here you are getting ripped off by R&R. Not only you but you also had your friends buy from an untrusted and unproven source. Then your next go to is on the DEA's radar after getting busted, then you use PIPstar as your go to source. Need I say who the amateur is. Yes you. The reason I dont brew my gear is because I use moderately and I have SOLID sources I use. Who I have personally lab tested 8+ different compounds all exactly as advertised. It must suck being a member here and no one liking you and having no connections.

Then you go onto my income and job? I dont need to defend this because it doesnt have anything to do with the discussion. But I'll bite and say this. I am very comfortable with what I make. Not only that I'm very lucky to make what I do. I have a wife, 2 boys a house, 2 card, take vacations and have fun all off my income. She stays home with the kids. Plus I live in the highest cost of living areas in the country. So yes I have 2 pots to piss in and am blessed.

But keep buying off your "solid" sources. :rolleyes:

I would hate to see the ones you consider no good lol.

Lastly I've been into this game and buying online since 2001, sorry buddy you still havent bday me, keep trying.....

Members run this Board NOT THE SOURCE. Fuck You. Pay up, or I’m going to SHIT ALL OVER THIS FUCKING THREAD. Prove me wrong. YOU CANT, and YOU WONT. FUCK YOU.

LOL. Thats why the biggest threads are in underground and about sources. The underground sources part ,is part with most of posts all around Meso.

You call me an amateur but here you are getting ripped off by R&R. Not only you but you also had your friends buy from an untrusted and unproven source. Then your next go to is on the DEA's radar after getting busted, then you use PIPstar as your go to source. Need I say who the amateur is. Yes you. The reason I dont brew my gear is because I use moderately and I have SOLID sources I use. Who I have personally lab tested 8+ different compounds all exactly as advertised. It must suck being a member here and no one liking you and having no connections.

Then you go onto my income and job? I dont need to defend this because it doesnt have anything to do with the discussion. But I'll bite and say this. I am very comfortable with what I make. Not only that I'm very lucky to make what I do. I have a wife, 2 boys a house, 2 card, take vacations and have fun all off my income. She stays home with the kids. Plus I live in the highest cost of living areas in the country. So yes I have 2 pots to piss in and am blessed.

But keep buying off your "solid" sources. :rolleyes:

I would hate to see the ones you consider no good lol.

Lastly I've been into this game and buying online since 2001, sorry buddy you still havent bday me, keep trying.....

Sure you do lil guy!! Keep on bitching about your painful gear and asking for PS to reimburse you for 2 bottles of test that cost a wopping $100 for 40ml. LMAO You sound like nothing but a bitch whining bc over a lil PIP. You are in the wrong game my friend if you cant handle some pain!! Like I keep telling your bitch ass, I'll have some sent to your parents house if you shut your dick hole :)

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his Fuck UPS....

This will never happen, your wet dream.

PS - He's probably one of these dudes that is constantly bitching about something, but still placing orders under a diff email or board name. I mean, why else would this dumb fuck spend so much time paying attention to this thread especially since everyone that orders from you is apparently an amateur & he has such BETTER sources despite the fact that he has failed to list 1. Either that, or hes just bored in his mommy and daddy's basement.

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....
I’m going to post this up every single time I think about coming to this Board until you tell the truth, or make your deal right with me. Everything stated in this post is TRUTH. You ditched the 120 kits and are going to 100s. Hmmm I wonder why? DO NOT TRUST THIS SOURCE.

image.jpg just had bloodwork done on ps’s swiss remedies test cyp(tested at 241mg), pinning 400mg a week, split over two pins done saturday/wednesday, bloodtest was taken 48hrs after 13th pin so 1st pin of week 7

first cycle and new to this, but these numbers make the gear underdosed?

View attachment 102032 just had bloodwork done on ps’s swiss remedies test cyp(tested at 241mg), pinning 400mg a week, split over two pins done saturday/wednesday, bloodtest was taken 48hrs after 13th pin so 1st pin of week 7

first cycle and new to this, but these numbers make the gear underdosed?
What does 46.5 equal? 400 a week should put you around 3k imo. 2500-3000 would be ballpark.

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....
I’m going to post this up every single time I think about coming to this Board until you tell the truth, or make your deal right with me. Everything stated in this post is TRUTH. You ditched the 120 kits and are going to 100s. Hmmm I wonder why? DO NOT TRUST THIS SOURCE.

Copy and paste if you are retarded :D:D:D

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....Several Bloods coming in that are UNDERDOSED or SEVERELY OVERDOSED on SUSPECTED TESTED GEAR. Shady fucking Business going on here!!!!’