Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....

nr 11

@pharmasource prove to us that you did not relabel GodTropin and Sale it as ShitTropin To Members here. You split the kits from 240 to 120, and sale them at 160. GodTropin sales his 240 kits for 160. You marked your price up 100% and thought you where going to get away with it. Prove this to be wrong. PharmaSource is a Known LIAR and can not own up to his FuckUPS....

Hi Gaynz39

Out of interest (as I also bought GOT HGH) how would he prove it to your satisfaction ?

I struggling to understand what he can do / say that would prove it beyond what he as already done. What are you expecting him to post - an invoice / a delivery note or what ???

Just trying to understand what would satisfy you or is it a case of no matter what he says or does - you have your view and won't change it !

Regards
Ten Pin

Hi Gaynz39

Out of interest (as I also bought GOT HGH) how would he prove it to your satisfaction ?

I struggling to understand what he can do / say that would prove it beyond what he as already done. What are you expecting him to post - an invoice / a delivery note or what ???

Just trying to understand what would satisfy you or is it a case of no matter what he says or does - you have your view and won't change it !

Regards
Ten Pin

His issue is he stating that PS bought unlabeled vials of godtropin and relabelled them selling them at a higher price. If you go to his thread, its actually mentioned in there. I think his biggest issue to be honest is that he could have simply bought direct from god at a lower price so he feels like he got taken even though supposedly the quality is now there with his newer stuff. I mean i can see both sides of the coin on this one.. @Gaynz39 - according to that thread, you looked like you were going to place an order with him anyways but you just ended up paying more for it, if in fact, it is Godtropin.

At the same time, PS is not obligated to reveal his suppliers. As long as quality is there, it really shouldn't matter who he gets his inventory from.

Hi Gaynz39

Regards
Ten Pin
He wants free gear, other than hgh(which he made the mistake of saying he thinks is good).

Basically hes mad because he thinks he overpaid.

It's quite comical to see the meltdown, he looks like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. He thinks people will pay attention to his tantrum, and they do, just not like he wants. He has lost any credibility he may have had the way he talks, let alone demanding free gear from a "shit source".

Guys like him come and go, eventually no one pays any attention to them and they leave. I can only assume they then go to nursing homes and assault the elderly, or pick on the mentally handicapped.

His issue is he stating that PS bought unlabeled vials of godtropin and relabelled them selling them at a higher price. If you go to his thread, its actually mentioned in there. I think his biggest issue to be honest is that he could have simply bought direct from god at a lower price so he feels like he got taken even though supposedly the quality is now there with his newer stuff. I mean i can see both sides of the coin on this one.. @Gaynz39 - according to that thread, you looked like you were going to place an order with him anyways but you just ended up paying more for it, if in fact, it is Godtropin.

Yep ...I understand the issue and his (Gaynz39) point of view ...he’s made is clear loads of times .

PHarmaSource has been equally clear - he didn’t relabel and sell GOT HGH as Startropin.

So we are left with two opposing positions - Gaynz39 doesn’t seem to be able to prove his position ( or I’m sure he would have done so by now ) and simpally restating the same thing over and over isn’t proof or make it true .

Gaynz39 ...said “prove it” putting the burden of proof back to PS even though he can’t prove his own allegation .....I was simpally asking him what proof is he expecting / what proof would he accept ? If he saying “prove it” he should be a is to say what proof he would accept

when this first came out, the source could have worked it out with gaynz in about 5 seconds, and it wouldn't have blown up. another piss poor business decision

If still someone from you haters think that your ,,work,, have any influence of my business.... yesterday and half day - today we have 20 orders , from 3rd. December 46 orders total ( another orders done by PM ) ...and still half a day ahead of us.
So thanks all for making this thread popular and still in first 3 places in Underground forum.
PPPPxxx.png
PPPP.png

This idiot cant stop sharing personal emails and information. People are crazy to give him their personal information.

Dont worry PS if that's the case we are going to make you huge in the future with all of the comments that will be leff.

Poor business man and poor brewer.

when this first came out, the source could have worked it out with gaynz in about 5 seconds, and it wouldn't have blown up. another piss poor business decision
what could he have worked out? Giving him the free shit when he said he thinks the gh is good?

It is GodTropin, I’m amazed that he is denying even buying 20 kits. It is the fact that he marked it up 100%. And it is the fact that he just flat out lies and says it’s not GodT. I’m done here. It will get nowhere, this Source is exactly like Panda, and he knows his business will continue. That’s fine thou. I’m a man of my Word, and I always expect everyone to be the same.

Was explained several times sir.
Got240 said that his HGH is sell without labels by me - thats not true.
My HGH is from my source who selling me HCG 10000IU, soon will have 5000IU, and HGH 2IU and 10IU.
First batch had blue tops, actual bath have new RED tops, so I prevented all speculations about this HGH.
Still we have blue tops , but they are HCG 5000IU
So your claiming that you bought his HGH without labels but didn't sell them to the members here?
Cause ya know, it's normal practice for him to sell them without labels or anything.

He wants free gear, other than hgh(which he made the mistake of saying he thinks is good).

Basically hes mad because he thinks he overpaid.

It's quite comical to see the meltdown, he looks like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. He thinks people will pay attention to his tantrum, and they do, just not like he wants. He has lost any credibility he may have had the way he talks, let alone demanding free gear from a "shit source".

Guys like him come and go, eventually no one pays any attention to them and they leave. I can only assume they then go to nursing homes and assault the elderly, or pick on the mentally handicapped.

Yeah that’s my next step, going to nursing homes and ass raping the elderly. Lmao
I think the GH is good. That has nothing to do with what’s going on here. A mans word is a mans word. You lie, your shit and dead to me. Have a Great Day

YOU WAIT AND SEE YOU FUCKING POS FOR A SOURCE. I PRAY SOMEONE TAKES THE TIME TODAY TO GO BACK AND PULL UP COMMENTS FROM YOU WHEN ALL THIS SHIT STARTED. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE IN THIS WORLD THAN A FUCKING LYER
Give me the month.
Great now he's drunk and posting random shit. Lol
Anyway. This is e-mail from one of my customers. Daily I have several e-mails like this. So Gay39 with his hate posts is only for fun
View attachment 102068
Okay that's some random ass member who's never posted. Congratulations.
At the same time, PS is not obligated to reveal his suppliers. As long as quality is there, it really shouldn't matter who he gets his inventory from.
I agree with you but I hate the fucking lying. He's does stuff and has no regard for our safety. He had to of known that Godt hgh is giving out really bad welt...or was anyways. Just like the first HGH that was bad. I said from the beginning it was bunk. I didn't even have to take it and I knew! That should tell you something. He had to of known or just didn't GIVE A FUCK about anyone.

I need to post something. Standby.