Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Give me the month. Great now he's drunk and posting random shit. Okay that's some random ass member who's never posted. Congratulations.I agree with you but I hate the fucking lying. He's does stuff and has no regard for our safety. He had to of known that Godt hgh is giving out really bad welt...or was anyways. Just like the first HGH that was bad. I said from the beginning it was bunk. I didn't even have to take it and I knew! That should tell you something. He had to of known or just didn't GIVE A FUCK about anyone.

I need to post something. Standby.
now do you see why we are so hard on the guy. He fucks up, lies about it, than his dickwad shill army goes into action. He's turning into another panda

what could he have worked out? Giving him the free shit when he said he thinks the gh is good?
he could have admitted to lying to him about selling the relabeled godtropin, gave him a 100 bucks in store credit, which would have only cost him about 10 bucks. but as always, the source had to make excuses, lie, and be an asshole

I feel as though like any buisness or organization with people who have a common goal in mind we need to regroup every so often to make sure we are going in the right direction. @CensoredBoardsSuck posted something yesterday that I think everyone needs to read. I think some of us have forgotten where the beaten path is here...so to speak. I was gonna link them but I know people are lazy so here you go.

CBS:

"No one cares about your personal opinion. If a new member brings a thoughtful argument to a discussion, no experienced member will attack them for it.

Most of what I've done on this forum has been to help educate new members on the dangers of the steroid black market. So have most of the other critics that 2dumb says gives this place a weird vibe -- which I'm sure most sources would echo. Good! This isn't a source friendly forum. So you can save the woe is me ""expected response" from a "vet"" thing. Bring something more to the discussion than defending sources for shady behavior because "it's your opinion" and you'll get a more respectful response from the members that have been tirelessly fighting that shady behavior for years."

CBS:

"I don't care about apologies. I'd rather you got the point I was trying to make and decided to join those who are trying to keep the forum honest. New members that are willing to help are always needed because old members fall away, but sources and their shills and dickriders never stop coming. Scammers never stop coming. Members who join for greed never stop coming. It's a never ending battle on an uncensored forum, but it's one that must be fought by the members or the administration will be forced to do it. But then it won't be an uncensored forum anymore.

I don't think people always appreciate how rare a forum like Meso is. It's the antithesis of the model used by every other AAS forum. It's a gem in a pile of shit. @Millard Baker could have sold out to the sources a long time ago and he would have made a fortune. He didn't because he truly believes in what he's doing. But his experiment will fail if the members don't share his vision. He's given the members the power. Use it wisely."

now do you see why we are so hard on the guy. He fucks up, lies about it, than his dickwad shill army goes into action. He's turning into another panda
Oh I never once blamed you guys. I just had to get caught up myself on his bullshit. Try and sort it out and when he starts like I can jump on the ban wagon of telling to go to fucking hell.

@pharmasource with all the posts I guess my question got missed. I see testing on certain compounds but noticed there aren’t batch numbers on the gear. Can we get batch numbers on the vials so guys can compare testing to their actual batches

Me ? I am not drinking alcohol ;)
btw, I will say this again. This is a good low cost source in europe for pharmaceutical gear. All the problems have been with hgh and his pharmastar line. My goal has never been to drive a source out, it's to call them out for bullshit, so they fix it

@pharmasource with all the posts I guess my question got missed. I see testing on certain compounds but noticed there aren’t batch numbers on the gear. Can we get batch numbers on the vials so guys can compare testing to their actual batches
I guess you cant see he is ignoring your question. He could care less what his customers have to say. Even after you tried your hardest to defend him.

The other great lie he got caught in was posting labwork of the godtropin but then sold his startropin. If it really isnt godtropin then why mislead customers with bogus labwork which doesnt apply to what he is selling.

Either way you slice it he lied to his customers.