Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

View attachment 102032 just had bloodwork done on ps’s swiss remedies test cyp(tested at 241mg), pinning 400mg a week, split over two pins done saturday/wednesday, bloodtest was taken 48hrs after 13th pin so 1st pin of week 7

first cycle and new to this, but these numbers make the gear underdosed?

These look like ok numbers

My last bloods were 23.6 on a TRT dose of Swiss Remidies Sustanon 250 ( 125 mg every 5 days) and HCG x 3 times per week .
Occasionally when training hard I up my dose to 250mg every 5 days and get numbers into the thirties

Remember ....everyone responds differently so there is no formula that says dose X = Y in your blood test

ok, thanks for reply, feeling my way through cycle and learning as i go

@pharmasource is untrustworthy.

You see how he is "rebranding" his HGH, I am certain he is doing the same with his gear.

Hi Movingiron88

This in effect that is the same allegation that Gaynz had . I asked him twice about it earlier and he didn’t reply ( it’s a couple of pages back ) . So I’m clear ( because I have bought Startropin & GOT) , have you proof of that or is it your opinion - ie are you stating a fact or speculateing ?

Clarification of that point would be helpful

ATB

TenPin

Hi Movingiron88

This in effect that is the same allegation that Gaynz had . I asked him twice about it earlier and he didn’t reply ( it’s a couple of pages back ) . So I’m clear ( because I have bought Startropin & GOT) , have you proof of that or is it your opinion - ie are you stating a fact or speculateing ?

Clarification of that point would be helpful

ATB

TenPin
Did you happen to click on the link @rpbb provided. It is in Godtropins thread stating he sold PS unlabeled kits for resale. What coincidence do you think it is that at that same time frame PS started selling 240iu blue top kits? There's only one vendor that sells them. Upon this discovery PS switched to red tops. Wow real inconspicuous. See for yourself and let me know what you think.

*edit- it appears godtropin wasnt supposed to let the cat out of the bag.

PS is a habitual liar that's all there is to it.

Did you happen to click on the link @rpbb provided. It is in Godtropins thread stating he sold PS unlabeled kits for resale. What coincidence do you think it is that at that same time frame PS started selling 240iu blue top kits? There's only one vendor that sells them. Upon this discovery PS switched to red tops. Wow real inconspicuous. See for yourself and let me know what you think.

*edit- it appears godtropin wasnt supposed to let the cat out of the bag.

PS is a habitual liar that's all there is to it.

So basically I’v read that as - you have no proof to back up anything your are posting - it’s your opinion and nothing else.

TBC - I’m not saying that means you are wrong, but when your are trying to work your way through the merits of a source, opinions or personal beliefs that are posted as “fact” are not particularly helpful.

Facts are facts - everything else is speculation !

So basically I’v read that as - you have no proof to back up anything your are posting - it’s your opinion and nothing else.

TBC - I’m not saying that means you are wrong, but when your are trying to work your way through the merits of a source, opinions or personal beliefs that are posted as “fact” are not particularly helpful.

So based off your logic everything is speculation unless it is video recorded.

I'm not trying to convince you. It is obvious what side you are on. A blind man can see truth is. Those are facts not speculation. Unless you have an admission of guilt everything is speculation. Guilty verdicts in criminal cases are speculations.

You have a godtropin stating he sold them to ps for resale. At that exact time you have ps reselling blue top 240 iu kits. He admitted to selling them locally lol but not on here. Even though he sold blue top 240 iu kits to members on here.

So godtropin is lying, members/customers are lying but PS is mr honesty. Get the fuck out of here.

Case closed its a done deal. FACT

Of course they havent. But they are so egoistical , they thinking that theirs speculations are reality.
If you check it well, to many ,, I think that ... probably is....,, in theirs fabulations.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...teed-or-refund.134393400/page-18#post-2276885

So you the burden of proof is on the accuser. Here is proof. The fact he was selling the same hgh is proof. What proof does PS have he w as st. Because all signs point to it being true. So what proof beyond PS word? Which is worth less than a pile of dog shit.

LOL I never deny that 20kits I bought HAHAHA I posted it here in my thread you dumb. LOL and please, write that is not true, please write it. I will find my post and prove you LIE. Again, several time I will prove your bullshits.
PLEASE WRITE THAT I NEVER WROTE THAT 20 KITS WAS NOT BOUGT.

LOL I never deny that 20kits I bought HAHAHA I posted it here in my thread you dumb. LOL and please, write that is not true, please write it. I will find my post and prove you LIE. Again, several time I will prove your bullshits.
PLEASE WRITE THAT I NEVER WROTE THAT 20 KITS WAS NOT BOUGT.
So what is the argument then? You are just sticking to the fact you did not sell them to your customers? At that time you sold identical kits on here but were not godtropin?

I really hope there is more of an argument than that.

So what is the argument then? You are just sticking to the fact you did not sell them to your customers? At that time you sold identical kits on here but were not godtropin?

I really hope there is more of an argument than that.

How do you expect he proves what he said? Really just tell us how, I’m really curious.

The only fact I blamed to the source is the misunderstanding with @Necessary Evil , I’d have sent him something as a compensation for the impasse, I mean, this would have been extremely cheap for the source and extremely appreciated by the customers.

How do you expect he proves what he said? Really just tell us how, I’m really curious.

The only fact I blamed to the source is the misunderstanding with @Necessary Evil , I’d have sent him something as a compensation for the impasse, I mean, this would have been extremely cheap for the source and extremely appreciated by the customers.
No one cares what you think. We all know which way you swing.

Sir, my last PM for him
,, Sir, I can send you any kind of testosterone, P, C, MIX ,,
To this PM I received his answer ,, Dude, its fucking sunday ,,
So, he never choose a replacement, even I offered him pharmaceutical testosterone ENA when results of Chemtox will come back underdosed.
So Iam totally clean in this situation.

Sir, my last PM for him
,, Sir, I can send you any kind of testosterone, P, C, MIX ,,
To this PM I received his answer ,, Dude, its fucking sunday ,,
So, he never choose a replacement, even I offered him pharmaceutical testosterone ENA when results of Chemtox will come back underdosed.
So Iam totally clean in this situation.
Like most of us he probably didnt want to put more mystery brew into his body.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...teed-or-refund.134393400/page-18#post-2276885

So you the burden of proof is on the accuser. Here is proof. The fact he was selling the same hgh is proof. What proof does PS have he w as st. Because all signs point to it being true. So what proof beyond PS word? Which is worth less than a pile of dog shit.

I think that was to me so I will answer ( apologies if it wasn’t )

Have you actually seen a Startropin kit and a GOT kit ?

I ask as they appear ( to me ) to be different at least in terms of labelling and packaging.

I haven’t done any type of chemical anylisis ( maybe you have ) , but in my mind but the obvious point I can’t reconcile is the packaging.
Bespoke packaging costs money - far to much I suspect to justify 20 kits.

You might make bespoke packaging for 100, 200 or 500 kits , but 20 I’m not so sure.

To be clear - it’s totally different to GOT packaging and is bespoke printed - there is no way it’s the same with a Startropin lable stuck on

The glass vials are similar but tbh I have numerous vials and they all look similar.

I’m generally driven by hard evidence which is why I question hard opinion against fact.

If PS is lying - I will be the first to jump on that bandwagon - but so far based on every bit of solid evidence I have ( namely my purchases with him) he has provided exactly what was described and ordered ( other than two freebies that were missed off - see me earlier post on that’s ) - that not my opinion - that is a factual statment.

Can anyone tell me which Serum Test to pick from Ulta Labs Tests? I will have Serum done Monday. That will be like 16 days on StarTropin. Thank You