Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Sir, my last PM for him
,, Sir, I can send you any kind of testosterone, P, C, MIX ,,
To this PM I received his answer ,, Dude, its fucking sunday ,,
So, he never choose a replacement, even I offered him pharmaceutical testosterone ENA when results of Chemtox will come back underdosed.
So Iam totally clean in this situation.

Thanks for clarification

Post up a side by side on the Vials.

I don’t think that there are many different vials of that measure.

Last edited:
Fuck a BloodTest. Fuck all you Cock Riding members also. Bunch of Punk Mother Fuckers. Fuck this shitty source. I’m done here. You cock suckers have fun getting ripped off. LMFAO 100% markup on GodTropin Explains it all. Fuck you right in your ass @pharmasource you think your shit don’t stink. You think you don’t have to worry about what ppl post on this thread cause you think you’ve got plenty of buyers. I hope your sales fall way off. Fuck PharmaStar.

I can post pics of StarTropin, and maybe @TRT can post up GodTropin?
Don't have any left now but they had light blue tops. The ones that are the smooth plastic that's reflective. Not to be mistaken with the common blue top generic that's a flat blue. Post yours.

Edit: I see them now. Can you take a picture of the vial looking straight down on it? Either way it looks the same but a lot will argue that they all look similar.
Also the physical design of the box is different.

View attachment 102135 Is this for Serum and IGF? I want to ensure I am ordering the Correct Test so there is no Fuck ups.

Both I thought. Maybe just IGF but can't see why not.

Can anyone answer my question above about the Bloodwork?

I just took the same one I think. Ended up having to draw blood IV to drop on the testing swap thing. It sends something to prick your finger but beware my friend...that shit will hurt you. Lol

When I've ran gh I used serostim, so I dont follow the generic market to closely. Are there many other sources, vendors whatever selling 24iu gh?

Okay, now try searching for gh on alibaba or wherever you want please, there’s plenty of sources who offer 24IU version, I think I’ve seen it also on euroid website, but I could easily be wrong on this.

there’s plenty of sources who offer 24IU version, I think I’ve seen it also on euroid website, but I could easily be wrong on this.

alibaba.com/product-detail/China-hgh-price-of-black-top_60793891546.html

2iu,4iu,10iu,24iu,36iu

alibaba.com/product-detail/Quality-HGH-different-type-hgh-191_60793853155.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.6016643731NoLJ

2iu,4iu,10iu,24iu,36iu

And tons of others

This will be my last post on the whole HGH issue - I’m not a big poster anyway and not really sure how I’v got sucked so far into this debate - such is life I guess

As a purchaser of both GOT and Startropin my thoughts on the matter are as follows

1/ I don’t know if they are the same product and / if Gaynz allegation is true or false.
Only PharmaSource knows and he has stated very clearly that he did not repack GOT as Startropin.

I have no evidence to disprove that statement and beyond a very detailed chemical analysis I can’t see how anyone can disprove what he has said. Anything the rest of us says (including me) is speculation

I posted pics of packaging with my thoughts on the matter - that may be part of the jigsaw but no more that that. It would seem to support PS rather than Gaynz - but as I said it’s not definitive

2/ If ( and I stress if ) GOT & Startropin are the same how do I feel about that ?

TBH - not that bothered.

I knew what I was buying before I bought it and how much I was paying for it ( ie HGH 120iu etc etc ) . To buy or not to buy was my choice and I got exactly what I paid for.

Everybody selling something buys it from someone ( or makes it ) in both this industry and all others. I don’t expect a retailers in any walk of life to reveal their cost price or their wholesale source to me - so I wouldn’t expect it here.

I liken it to a particular bottle of Chilean Malbec I particularly like . I occasionally order it when eating out and know I am paying at least 400% markup over the same bottle that sits in my kitchen that I buy by the case (6.99 v 30.00). It’s my choice to pay and I don’t harass the restaurant over their mark up - poor comparison I know but hopefully you get the point I’m trying to make.

Ultimately even if GOT & Startropin are the same - I got what I paid for and I can’t see what I could justifiably complain about.

3/ In general my observation is that those disputing this issue have not handled it well - sorry guys but from the outside that’s what it looks like

I have seen in other threads where members have research, collected evidence and presentation their case as “fait accompli”. Whereas this thread has swung from abusive ranting at the source to abusive ranting at each other.

As a relative newbie to this world that doesn’t really help understand the good / bad of a source and TBH most of the GOT/ Startropin thread has come across as a personal vendetta / trolling against PS rather than genuine harm reduction for the benefit of the wider community.

Again the fact that nobody at the sharp end of the criticism directed towards PS over this had actually even seen both kits ( that they were claiming were repackaged) is quite frankly staggering. If I was going to accuse sombody of deceptively repackaging I would have at least done that first as a minimum ie make sure I had physical seen what I was claiming was repacked.

As I said this is my last post on this matter .

I would like to thank all those over the past months who have answered the various questions I have had and the wider community for the general level of information and knowledge that is available on this forum.

In general the forum overall is very helpful as is this thread most of the time when it’s not clogged up with rants.

Have a great Thursday everyone

Regards
TenPin

Ps - apologies for typos - writing while standing on a train - not a good combo!

Last edited:
Everybody selling something buys it from someone ( or makes it ) in both this industry and all others.

In USA / domestic are 6 guys who are selling Pharmastar tablets , repacked with their own labels. My Oxandolone 100x10mg what I have for 25,- USD cost from 75 to 100,- USD , what I know their prices. Nobody cares, all of them happy :)

3/ In general my observation is that those disputing this issue have not handled it well - sorry guys but from the outside that’s what it looks like

This is false. You are not on the outside looking in. Look at your post history. Godtropin and PS. That's it. Also you have bought his hgh in question, again you obviously have a bias opinion. The only reason you are on this forum is for the sources in question.

Lastly, this is one of the many issues PS has had and has not handled well. You try to discredit everyone else and make PS out to be a victim off of one of the dozen issues he has had. H ed will continue to have them and will continue to handle them like POS and lose more and more customers.

It's the best AAS forum out there. You should check the rest of it out someday.

Another update on StarTropin. Minor numbness in finger tips, as in right now while typing an update. Dreams have been way off for like 2 days in a row. Joint pain seems to be getting worse. It was bad enough yesterday that I really didn’t even want to Train. Also, sweating at night, I just added DHB, dunno if that can cause it, but sweating is BAD now. I may go ahead and buy a GodTropin kit now.

Another update on StarTropin. Minor numbness in finger tips, as in right now while typing an update. Dreams have been way off for like 2 days in a row. Joint pain seems to be getting worse. It was bad enough yesterday that I really didn’t even want to Train. Also, sweating at night, I just added DHB, dunno if that can cause it, but sweating is BAD now. I may go ahead and buy a GodTropin kit now.
I thought u were done with this thread? Back for more already?