Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

His phentermine was on par with my buddies pharma a couple months ago. No experience with the ephedrine or sarms
Alright thanks bro. Do you recall which kind it was. I believe he has multiple options for it. Ive never taken it before but was researching about it. What was your experience like with it as far as any weight loss/fat loss?
Oh and is it stimulant like? For mental effects also?

Alright thanks bro. Do you recall which kind it was. I believe he has multiple options for it. Ive never taken it before but was researching about it. What was your experience like with it as far as any weight loss/fat loss?
I get the pharmastar. It’s more of an appetite suppressant and my wife takes it. Weight loss clinics all around my area prescribe it for weight loss and my age and a friend of mine have had good luck with it as far as losing weight

I get the pharmastar. It’s more of an appetite suppressant and my wife takes it. Weight loss clinics all around my area prescribe it for weight loss and my age and a friend of mine have had good luck with it as far as losing weight
Gotchya. Ill have to check it out. Is there anything you would recommend from him. Something that you've had from him that works really well. I know this can always change with sources products. But being, Ive never ordered from him. Im jist curious.

Gotchya. Ill have to check it out. Is there anything you would recommend from him. Something that you've had from him that works really well. I know this can always change with sources products. But being, Ive never ordered from him. Im jist curious.
As far as weight loss from him I only have experience in the dB pharma clen and his phentermine. The clen gave me the shakes like other brands have.

How about you two idiots look up the potential side effects of phentermine, and than exercise instead.

How about you two idiots look up the potential side effects of phentermine, and than exercise instead.
I said I’ve taken it a couple of times. Just googled the possible side effects and I’ll be damned...it shares so many possible ones that aas gives as well. I excercise plenty. Let’s see how shredded you are my man

Arrived first results from Janoshik lab. Tested Tadalafil20 and Enanthate300mg . THE SAME SAMPLES ARE NOW TESTED IN CHEMTOX ( for you who do not trust Janoshik lab ) PLUS CHEMTOX HAVE PRIMOBOLAN 200mg. Results will be posted when I will have them.

Tadalafil20 - tested 26,54 + 27,12mg ( 2 pills )
Testosterone ENA300 - tested 357,99mg /ml

Attachments

• ENA300 decemb.png
    ENA300 decemb.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 29
  • TADA20 decemb.png
    TADA20 decemb.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 27
Arrived first results from Janoshik lab. Tested Tadalafil20 and Enanthate300mg . THE SAME SAMPLES ARE NOW TESTED IN CHEMTOX ( for you who do not trust Janoshik lab ) PLUS CHEMTOX HAVE PRIMOBOLAN 200mg. Results will be posted when I will have them.

Tadalafil20 - tested 26,54 + 27,12mg ( 2 pills )
Testosterone ENA300 - tested 357,99mg /ml
you're still overdosing that test too much. gonna cause pip

Oh yes, 50mg overdose have BIG influence for potential pip in concentration 350mg. 300mg not. LOL
Why do you have to argue with everything, that was actually good advice. And yes, the higher concentration the test e, the greater the chance of pip

Why do you have to argue with everything, that was actually good advice. And yes, the higher concentration the test e, the greater the chance of pip

Why ? Check your own words what I quoted. You wrote ,,overdosed test e doesn't hurt alot of people,, But of course, if is overdosed Pharmastar ,,gonna cause pip,,
Do you see it ?
Anyway, expected exactly this two reactions - first to Janoshik labs and second for overdosing.