Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Still talking pip here lol, fucking sad. Why don't sensitive people just buy the low solvent test e 200 and stfu? He clearly wants it to be higher concentrate than 300. I started Startropin yesterday 6iu, all hand/finger joints swollen a bit in a good way. Will do IGF blood for this, BNG and Genos in Jan/feb.

Last edited:
Still talking pip here lol, fucking sad. Why don't sensitive people just buy the low solvent test e 200 and stfu? He clearly wants it to be higher concentrate than 300. I started Startropin yesterday 6iu, all hand/finger joints swollen a bit in a good way. Will do IGF blood for this, BNG and Genos in Jan/feb.
People won’t hush for this reason...if the label claims 300...why tf is it 360? That’s 20% off of label claim.

@pharmasource

Let me break this down so you can understand and maybe you can educate your brewer on something.

We all know that Test400 has PIP and Test300 does not.
So if this particular batch has 5% BB and 1% at 360mg/ml then it would be safe to say IMO that 9-10% BB would easily hold Test400. Only 40 more mg right?
But why does Test400 have so much PIP.

Let's see,
1. It's not the BB cause like you said yourself there's barley anything in it at 360mg.
2. Definitely not the carrier oil.
3. Can't be the BA cause there is only 1%.

So what's left? Only one thing can be left...THE CONCENTRATION OF THE DRUG!

This is why there's a 10% deviation! It's common fucking sense for your brewer. I'm starting to think you don't have a brewer and it's you brewing all this. Your work, or your brewers work, shows me the same attitude you have. That "I don't give a shit" attitude.
Ya know what? It is you. Call it an accusation or call it complete bullshit...but I think it's you brewing all this garbage.

What PS will do after this explanation: brew it at 380 but with lidocaine.

We all know that Test400 has PIP and Test300 does not.

I am sorry, but I dont think so. Rpbb can confirm, his statement about painless 400mg from some brand what he used with zero pip.

So what's left? Only one thing can be left...THE CONCENTRATION OF THE DRUG!

Previous batch tested 337mg with 10% deflection of test. So, real concentration could be around 307. And like you see there is pip report from AlwaysHungry.

I'm starting to think you don't have a brewer and it's you brewing all this.

Its not true, as you say in USA , its bullshit :rolleyes:

Sometimes I am checking other threads and there is a lot of reported pip, from different brands testo ENA. All of them have overdosed oils ? Really I dont think so.

So what I gather is your gear is painful but it's not because its inconsistant dosed? You should be supporting that because if it's not from that then what is it.

Poor quality

@pharmasource your are such a ignorant person. You could make way more money if you would listen to feedback and would be willing to improve your work. You think your gear is perfect which it s clearly not.
Nearly everyone is getting Pip from your gear. Most people like me arent rly complaining about it tho.
1. Get your Raws tested and try to brew your gear accurate. You shouldnt be happy which such results.
2. Get fucking batchnumbers and inform people when 1 batch is sold out.
3. Stop fucking argumenting with people on a personal level. This lets you look like a unprofessional person.

What PS will do after this explanation: brew it at 380 but with lidocaine.

Ya sources do that. Trust me.

I am sorry, but I dont think so. Rpbb can confirm, his statement about painless 400mg from some brand what he used with zero pip.

Previous batch tested 337mg with 10% deflection of test. So, real concentration could be around 307. And like you see there is pip report from AlwaysHungry.

Its not true, as you say in USA , its bullshit :rolleyes:
Hey, everyone else here gets an opinion and that's mine.

Sometimes I am checking other threads and there is a lot of reported pip, from different brands testo ENA. All of them have overdosed oils ? Really I dont think so.
Ya they use lidocaine or another cheap one that I can't remember the name of. I learned a little more of this practice as I was contacting and talking to many Chinese suppliers in search of something specific. When I did more research on the other numbing agent that I can't remember right now it cam up as having some SCARY side effects.

If you hit 10% deviation then you fucked up. It's not hard. I always got my shit right on the money.

Its common practice to overdose a few vials or all of them. It's a drug dealer thing! You know what I'm talking about quit playing fucking stupid! I hate it when you do that. That's why I stayed out this thread cause you insult my intelligence by pretending you don't know what I'm talking about when in fact I know you do.

Allow me to catch everyone up on what I mean. For those of you who have dabbled in hard street drugs you will have first hand experience of this.
Drug dealers will over does a batch and then when someone shoots it they OD and/or die. Now, everyone and their brother wants that batch and they come running. Same exact thing goes for this.
Back when I first started cycling if the sustanon I took wasn't painful then it was bunk but now I realize that was wrong.
People leave responses that Test400 and 500 are painless and 300 is painful. It attracts buyers!

I've been following the thread about the pip and I can say I can totally relate. I've done a few order with PS, I have tried his first test e batch and it was great, barely any pip. Bloodwork from cruise shows is a bit overdosed (120mg pw gives me 1300 T, will post the pics soon)

However his test prop, from what I think is his second batch (around the Interpol thing), is fucking painful. I'm injecting 0.5 prop + 0.5 tren A ED and sadly will have to stop the blast. Pip is absolutely crippling, can't walk, can't stretch my arms, can't train... And since I'm pinning ED I have to pin different muscles so pip is everywhere. Only way I've managed to survive is pinning no more than 0.2-0.3 per muscle, but then I'm pinning 4 muscles a day... Can't keep up like that

I've contacted PS and he told me pip is normal from prop. Well, if this is normal, I can't fathom how anyone could train bring unable to move his arms. For now I'm forced to take next week off training (pip lasts over a week!!)

I have to say that contact with this source had always been great, he answers fast, he ships quickly (although I'm still missing an item from the last order, but I'm sure it'll come like always).

I'm pretty satisfied with him as a source, but his line of test prop and tren a is unusable for me sadly. Maybe overdosing slightly less? Feels good to buy cheap loaded test/tren, but in reality an accurate dosing is better, otherwise you can't know what you're injecting, or in my case, you cant even inject it

@pharmasource your are such a ignorant person. You could make way more money if you would listen to feedback and would be willing to improve your work. You think your gear is perfect which it s clearly not.
Nearly everyone is getting Pip from your gear. Most people like me arent rly complaining about it tho.
1. Get your Raws tested and try to brew your gear accurate. You shouldnt be happy which such results.
2. Get fucking batchnumbers and inform people when 1 batch is sold out.
3. Stop fucking argumenting with people on a personal level. This lets you look like a unprofessional person.

- yes Iam
1 - if I want finished product + 5% to correct non 100% purity of raws and 10% overdose in real 345mg/ml and test is 357 ( with 10% deflection ) = RAW is more like 95% purity and finished product is exactly how I want to have it.
2 - nearly 3 years we have labels without batches, after 3 years is this issue ?
- ALWAYS I posted note that batch is finished ( for example now CYP, actualy TREN ENA )
3 - thats me ;)

Wait wait hold on. What are you saying here? How can it test at 337mg but be closer to 307mg? That makes no sense. You mean the testing has the possibility of being within 10% of what the real dose is?

I've been following the thread about the pip and I can say I can totally relate. I've done a few order with PS, I have tried his first test e batch and it was great, barely any pip. Bloodwork from cruise shows is a bit overdosed (120mg pw gives me 1300 T, will post the pics soon)

121mg/tested

I think you are customer who trying mix PROP + TREN and then separately only PROP and only TREN ?

- yes Iam
1 - if I want finished product + 5% to correct non 100% purity of raws and 10% overdose in real 345mg/ml and test is 357 ( with 10% deflection ) = RAW is more like 95% purity and finished product is exactly how I want to have it.
2 - nearly 3 years we have labels without batches, after 3 years is this issue ?
- ALWAYS I posted note that batch is finished ( for example now CYP, actualy TREN ENA )
3 - thats me ;)
For the longest time you weren’t getting any testing and then it was occasional testing. Batch numbers didn’t matter then.. you’re trying to do consistent testing now and without batch numbers we don’t know what dose we’re running. For example, I buy gear now and stash it for a year because I’m running some from earlier in the year. If I ask you in a year what was my dosage and forgot when I ordered, how could I know? If we have batch numbers then everyone would benefit.

Wait wait hold on. What are you saying here? How can it test at 337mg but be closer to 307mg? That makes no sense. You mean the testing has the possibility of being within 10% of what the real dose is?
I think he was referring to Janos tests which were off in another thread.

However his test prop, from what I think is his second batch (around the Interpol thing), is fucking painful. I'm injecting 0.5 prop + 0.5 tren A ED and sadly will have to stop the blast. Pip is absolutely crippling, can't walk, can't stretch my arms, can't train... And since I'm pinning ED I have to pin different muscles so pip is everywhere. Only way I've managed to survive is pinning no more than 0.2-0.3 per muscle, but then I'm pinning 4 muscles a day... Can't keep up like that

I've contacted PS and he told me pip is normal from prop. Well, if this is normal, I can't fathom how anyone could train bring unable to move his arms. For now I'm forced to take next week off training (pip lasts over a week!!)

I have to say that contact with this source had always been great, he answers fast, he ships quickly (although I'm still missing an item from the last order, but I'm sure it'll come like always).

I'm pretty satisfied with him as a source, but his line of test prop and tren a is unusable for me sadly. Maybe overdosing slightly less? Feels good to buy cheap loaded test/tren, but in reality an accurate dosing is better, otherwise you can't know what you're injecting, or in my case, you cant even inject it
PIP is common on test prop cause it's a common thing to do when FUCKING IT UP! (Clear throat towards PS).
I am pinning 1.2 cc of test prop 110mg/ml and 1.2cc of NPP 125mg/ml ED with ZERO issues. I pin my shoulders every day and they're never sore bro. I've said this on meso what seems like 100x.
Are you in the states?
- yes Iam
3 - thats me ;)

Dude your an idiot. I just can't sit here and keep arguing with you about this. You repeat the same bullshit.

Yes. In past I tested RAW of testo ENA at Chemtox. Result was 104% cant say exatly now. Result was posted, is somewhere in this thread. I asked Dr.Cirimele from Chemtox how is possible to have more like 100% . He wrote that results have deflection up to 10% , usually more, not less.

PIP is common on test prop cause .........

I have only one totally painless PRO and it was the best propionate ever - pharma grade Farmak. Iam not sensitive to pain, but propionate Balkan was a little hell for me.

Oh so you we're talking about your testing then right?

Yes. But this is for all tests, Chemtox, Janoshik,Simec and others. No one of them have 100% results. So 100mg results ITS NOT 100mg result in real, and does not matter who tested them. Chemtox claimed me 10% , Janoshik what i saw somewhere here have 5% ( I think )