Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Thanks - although my question was more about Intramuscular v subq injections

Tried a SQ too 0,5+0,5ml. But arachis oil of Sustanon if not friendly for SQ. Anyway, result is small ,,black eye,, and hardened place what gone after 3-4 days.
For SQ is the best of best propionate Farmak, without any discusion

@rpbb @movingiron88

I give it up to you guys for sticking on this dude. Other people call you guys shills and clogging up the thread but I don't see it that way. I seriously don't know how ya do it. The guys clearly got 100% disregard for anyone's health or opinion.
I've given him options to prove my point and as always he won't take it.

Even pharmacom admits to more errors and listens to its customers more then POS. His arrogance and negligence are a dangerous and aggravating combination. I would much rather use a source who is humble, willing to improve and who appreciates my business. There are to many decent ones out there. I have been messaged by a few people that have had issues but dont feel like sharing because of his shill army.

I have been messaged by a few people that have had issues but dont feel like sharing because of his shill army.

Have them daily about you and from antiPharmastar group. Guys who refuse to share their experiences, because they do not want to be called shills.
So finally there is an army, but not working for me

View attachment 102309

Pharmaceutical grade Zidus/Cadilla Testoviron Depot
label 250mg , tested 282,- mg
Where guys from pharmaceutical company made a mistake ? Overdosed 32mg !! No way !! :D:D:D
You're right, just keep dosing yours the way you have been, and selling test e that people have to keep throwing in the trash because of the pip. Good business plan dipshit

You're right, just keep dosing yours the way you have been, and selling test e that people have to keep throwing in the trash because of the pip. Good business plan dipshit

Better to posting shit like explain overdosed gear in pharma grade company. You have a balls !

Better to posting shit like explain overdosed gear in pharma grade company. You have a balls !
And it's still not over 300, in case you didn't know, the higher the dose of test e, the greater the chance of pip. God, your stupid

And it's still not over 300, in case you didn't know, the higher the dose of test e, the greater the chance of pip. God, your stupid

Because label claim 250 ! OMG 32 mg overdosed in 250mg.
But 50mg overdosed when label is 300 is a BIG ISSUE right ? Moron

Because label claim 250 ! OMG 32 mg overdosed in 250mg.
But 50mg overdosed when label is 300 is a BIG ISSUE right ? Moron
Yes, because over 300, the greater the chance of causing pip, which your bathtub brewed shit causes

Yes, because over 300, the greater the chance of causing pip, which your bathtub brewed shit causes

282 - no problem
300 - problem
there is 18mg different between smooth butter and horrible PIP.

Drowning man catches every shit.

282 - no problem
300 - problem
there is 18mg different between smooth butter and horrible PIP.

Drowning man catches every shit.
I don't think you ever sold any that tested at 300, read your test reports dipshit. And you'd better hope that the pip is from overdosing, otherwise your 3rd world brewing operation is going to make someone sick

BTW, your one of the few labs here that have never posted pics of their brewing operation. What are you afraid of

I don't think you ever sold any that tested at 300, read your test reports dipshit. And you'd better hope that the pip is from overdosing, otherwise your 3rd world brewing operation is going to make someone sick

Galenika Serbia
label 250mg , tested 269,4mg - overdosed 19,4mg

2 of most famous testosterones in history , both claimed 250mg/ml , both overdosed .

Galenika.png

I don't think you ever sold any that tested at 300, read your test reports dipshit. And you'd better hope that the pip is from overdosing,otherwise your 3rd world brewingoperation is going to make someone sick