Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource it doesn't matter the impurities % of your powder. You have to come up with a final dose of 330mg/ml or LESS! at 330mg/ml for test e I'd be thinking "Damn, I fucked that one up."
Your target is 300! What aren't you getting? Your just making up your own rules.

I have only one totally painless PRO and it was the best propionate ever - pharma grade Farmak. Iam not sensitive to pain, but propionate Balkan was a little hell for me.
Do you want me to send you a vile of mine. I'll bet you anything says you'll have zero pip and it'll be the best shit you ever took. Name it. Anything. Everyone is here to witness this.
Yes. But this is for all tests, Chemtox, Janoshik,Simec and others. No one of them have 100% results. So 100mg results ITS NOT 100mg result in real, and does not matter who tested them. Chemtox claimed me 10% , Janoshik what i saw somewhere here have 5% ( I think )
Then why do all my vials come back within 1-2%?

Quick question guys.

Why do you all go for intramuscular injection if they hurt so much ( from what I can see PIP seem to happen to varying degrees with all products including genuine pharma)

I pinned to my quad once with pharma Sustanon 250 and it fell like I was drilling a hole in my leg with a blunt drill bit ( and hurt like hell for three days after ).

Ever since it’s been subcutaneous injections ( Testosterone, HCG, HGH) .

No pip , no pain , no sore muscles

Are you getting something extra by pinning to the muscle that I am missing by pinning to the belly fat ?

In case I’m not explaining myself ( or for general interest ) a video link below

Thanks

And he still claims PIP from his line is non existant because only 142 people have complained on this thread. And those are the only ones who decided to post on here. I think he has a mental illness or is a tiny little insecure POS. Your customers are giving you constructive criticism and advice. Listen instead of arguing like a child.

My target is close to 330, not 300.
Then why are you mislabeling it as 300?
Where do you tested them ?
Members who asked me to brew for them tested them. This was to far back I can't even remember who it was but if you wanna test one of mine I'll have it sent to you. All funds on me. I'll pay for EVERYTHING!
And he still claims PIP from his line is non existant because only 142 people have complained on this thread. And those are the only ones who decided to post on here. I think he has a mental illness or is a tiny little insecure POS. Your customers are giving you constructive criticism and advice. Listen instead of arguing like a child.
Ya I understand where his thinking is coming from. And you cant correct him. God forbid you did that.

from what I can see PIP seem to happen to varying degrees with all products including genuine pharma

Using Sustanon250 Aspen from pharmacy now. PIP is there after 4-5 days, swollen delts too. All gone after 6-7 days.
Where guys from Ever Pharma made a mistake ?
Anyway, Sustanon250 does not contain any BB, there is only peanut oil and BA

@rpbb @movingiron88

I give it up to you guys for sticking on this dude. Other people call you guys shills and clogging up the thread but I don't see it that way. I seriously don't know how ya do it. The guys clearly got 100% disregard for anyone's health or opinion.
I've given him options to prove my point and as always he won't take it.

Using Sustanon250 Aspen from pharmacy now. PIP is there after 4-5 days, swollen delts too. All gone after 6-7 days.
Where guys from Ever Pharma made a mistake ?
Anyway, Sustanon250 does not contain any BB, there is only peanut oil and BA

Thanks - although my question was more about Intramuscular v subq injections

Oh ya I don't remember. But like I said I'll send you right now and I'll pay for testing. As matter of fact if it comes back more then 10% I'll leave your thread forever. Deal?Your not getting the point...are you.
He does, he just indirectly tells everyone to go screw

Oh ya I don't remember. But like I said I'll send you right now and I'll pay for testing. As matter of fact if it comes back more then 10% I'll leave your thread forever. Deal?Your not getting the point...are you.
He will pick Jano and he will make the test whatever his neighbor POS tells him to. So anyone besides simec.

Based off of POS'S logic that means the lab test could also be 10% under as well. Meaning it could be in the 390's.

Quick question guys.

Why do you all go for intramuscular injection if they hurt so much ( from what I can see PIP seem to happen to varying degrees with all products including genuine pharma)

I pinned to my quad once with pharma Sustanon 250 and it fell like I was drilling a hole in my leg with a blunt drill bit ( and hurt like hell for three days after ).

Ever since it’s been subcutaneous injections ( Testosterone, HCG, HGH) .

No pip , no pain , no sore muscles

Are you getting something extra by pinning to the muscle that I am missing by pinning to the belly fat ?

In case I’m not explaining myself ( or for general interest ) a video link below

Thanks

I know it is unnatural for you but try going through other sources threads. It is most definetly not so common with other popular labs. Something is definetly up with his brewing practices.

And subq is ok for trt but not good for large volumes. Try pinning 3ml sub q and report back how that goes.

Btw I use test e for trt and never get pip. POSSTAR is unbearable.