Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

5% BB in everything? Anyway still no pip from test prop but I can’t explain why zits are popping out everywhere on my back, I barely got them from tren lol.

Plus: I’m curious of the whole new level of pain caused by 350mg/ml test e lol, I can’t tolerate 250mg/ml by any lab.

And it's why I had to throw out the last test e you sold me
Why ? Check your own words what I quoted. You wrote ,,overdosed test e doesn't hurt alot of people,, But of course, if is overdosed Pharmastar ,,gonna cause pip,,
Do you see it ?
Anyway, expected exactly this two reactions - first to Janoshik labs and second for overdosing.
it hurts enough people that it will cause headaches for you, keep testing and try to accurately dose

With stuff what you bought from other sources , even in 250mg and you had terrible pip from them. Whats your point ?
i'll say it for the tenth time, one source at 250mg gave me pip, he exchanged it, no drama. 2 sources at 300mg for years, no pip. your's at 3 whatever, massive pip. my guess is because overdosed. and that's giving you the benefit of the doubt

@rpbb is right @pharmasource . Now that you have the capability to test finished, why don’t you test the raws first and then dose accordingly? No reason for 300mg test come back at 360... not to mention without batch numbers on the vials we don’t know what the dosage is on our batch and can’t for sure get the amount we want to be running. There has been a lot of criticism in this thread and not always is someone trying to help you. Take the criticism and build on it (like you did with the packaging).

. Now that you have the capability to test finished, why don’t you test the raws first and then dose accordingly.

I dont know deflection of Janoshik test , but Chemtox claimed his tests with 10%. Brewer is instructed to brew ENA + 5% to cover non 100% purity of RAW and 10% overdose , just because I want it. So , the result what I wont, and expect is around 345mg . Like I wrote, I dont know deflection of Janoshik tests ( may be he claimed 5% in past ? cant say ) , so 357 mg is still in toleration what I want to see.

You dont brew it yourself, how do you know whoever you outsource it to is doing what you say? A lot of missing items, mislabeled gear, inconsistant concentration. Maybe you gotta get more hands on with your brewing.

Mislabeled gear - you think your ONE order, more like 1 year old ? Thats a fair point for 2000+ orders per year.
Inconsistent concentration ? Between last and previous 500vial batch of the most popular Testo ENA is different 20mg ( 337 - 357 ) , so with deflection of tests is still good.
Missing items yes, we had them . BUT not all of them is missed by our fault - but this can understand only a source.

But you will repeat same song

It would help both him and us so we shall see. He was pretty quick to fix the packaging but i agree there are some things that need to be addressed.
Attitude is certainly different from day one.... anyhoo I have blood draw tommorow for trt dosing since August. 200mg ( 220) of test cyp once a week. Up to ten days return cuz I want a full panel of tests. Love u fucks, put a couple fingers in the bride's fartbox tonight, Prince of Troy....

@pharmasource

Let me break this down so you can understand and maybe you can educate your brewer on something.

We all know that Test400 has PIP and Test300 does not.
So if this particular batch has 5% BB and 1% at 360mg/ml then it would be safe to say IMO that 9-10% BB would easily hold Test400. Only 40 more mg right?
But why does Test400 have so much PIP.

Let's see,
1. It's not the BB cause like you said yourself there's barley anything in it at 360mg.
2. Definitely not the carrier oil.
3. Can't be the BA cause there is only 1%.

So what's left? Only one thing can be left...THE CONCENTRATION OF THE DRUG!

This is why there's a 10% deviation! It's common fucking sense for your brewer. I'm starting to think you don't have a brewer and it's you brewing all this. Your work, or your brewers work, shows me the same attitude you have. That "I don't give a shit" attitude.
Ya know what? It is you. Call it an accusation or call it complete bullshit...but I think it's you brewing all this garbage.

@pharmasource

Let me break this down so you can understand and maybe you can educate your brewer on something.

We all know that Test400 has PIP and Test300 does not.
So if this particular batch has 5% BB and 1% at 360mg/ml then it would be safe to say IMO that 9-10% BB would easily hold Test400. Only 40 more mg right?
But why does Test400 have so much PIP.

Let's see,
1. It's not the BB cause like you said yourself there's barley anything in it at 360mg.
2. Definitely not the carrier oil.
3. Can't be the BA cause there is only 1%.

So what's left? Only one thing can be left...THE CONCENTRATION OF THE DRUG!

This is why there's a 10% deviation! It's common fucking sense for your brewer. I'm starting to think you don't have a brewer and it's you brewing all this. Your work, or your brewers work, shows me the same attitude you have. That "I don't give a shit" attitude.
Ya know what? It is you. Call it an accusation or call it complete bullshit...but I think it's you brewing all this garbage.
Ding ding ding