Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Even pharmacom admits to more errors and listens to its customers more then POS. His arrogance and negligence are a dangerous and aggravating combination. I would much rather use a source who is humble, willing to improve and who appreciates my business. There are to many decent ones out there. I have been messaged by a few people that have had issues but dont feel like sharing because of his shill army.

See I've messaged by members also.

View attachment 102309

Pharmaceutical grade Zidus/Cadilla Testoviron Depot
label 250mg , tested 282,- mg
Where guys from pharmaceutical company made a mistake ? Overdosed 32mg !! No way !! :D:D:D

Okay, I'm gonna be calm about this because maybe I didn't explain this well enough.

David, those numbers are in the 200's it won't cripple people. Yours is close to 400mg. It's hurting people. What aren't you getting about this.

Better to have slightly underdosed gear with no pip than overdosed gear with pip that cripples you. Jesus I cant read this thread anymore. @pharmasource you sir are an ignorant fuck. What you call trolling is actually concerned people trying to help smooth out your problems here. I've already had to replace a handful of your shit I gave to friends because the pip is so brutal. I've been pinning at least 1x a week for almost 5 years now and I've never had pip as bad as your test except from super test400 from wfn pharma 2 years ago. You have been solid with everything except handling problems. You sir are running a business and you will have problems with that business. Its inevitable, but how you handle those problems will determine how successful you will be in the end. The last packs of mine showed up so I will be using other sources until you pull your head out of your ass and get a fucking grip on yourself. I think testing your raws and putting batch numbers on vials is a step in the right direction. Until then sir good luck. Maybe start smoking pot that really helps with my anger problems.

@pharmasource

Also I'd like to make a point about the importance of you accurately dosing your brew with a real situation.
If I'm sensitive to estrogen sides and I've managed to dial in my E2 with my SERM at 500mg and I take 2cc of your test then my estrogen is now way to high. Now someone is playing guessing games at what the dosage is.
Why can't you just be open minded about issues? Is it really that difficult?

Why can't you just be open minded about issues? Is it really that difficult?

Its different to be open mind to someones opinions and very big different to open for opinions of someone who called me in ,,Zylar,, style. Check your words , statements and reactions and check movinpipon88 and rpbb style. Compare them.

Its different to be open mind to someones opinions and very big different to open for opinions of someone who called me in ,,Zylar,, style. Check your words , statements and reactions and check movinpipon88 and rpbb style. Compare them.
Do you have a vagina, you're the biggest baby of a source I've ever seen

People won’t hush for this reason...if the label claims 300...why tf is it 360? That’s 20% off of label claim.

Yeah I get why, I just think it's extremely gay to repeat it four thousand times. With all the product this guy has and we still talk about pip for high concentrate test, which is obvious to start with.

People new to this thread - yes... it's fucking 100 pages of whining about pip.

Yeah I get why, I just think it's extremely gay to repeat it four thousand times. With all the product this guy has and we still talk about pip for high concentrate test, which is obvious to start with.

I run his cyp along with other compounds with no issues, doesn’t mean the test e doesn’t need to be addressed if there is pip though.

Maybe you and this source would be happier at a paid source board. I recommend brotherhood of pain. You can ride his cock all you want over there.

POSStar I suggest you read up on a few other source threads. Just an example Stanford and titanium just to name a few. 99% of your problems are caused by how you initially handle the problem. You turn into a condescending asshole. And you act like we need you rather than you needing us. You dont appreciate your customers. If you dont like the criticism leave. Go to another forum and hide behind the moderators. You are your companies worst enemy.

It’s not whining, they’re suggesting solutions for an issue, I’d be happy to try PS’ test e for example, but I’m sure that I couldn’t handle it at 360mg
That doesn’t mean I hadn’t been happy with his test cyp, that indeed was absolutely painless.

Maybe you and this source would be happier at a paid source board. I recommend brotherhood of pain. You can ride his cock all you want over there.

God your such a faggit!! You mention dick or cock in pretty much every post your pussy ass makes.. Seems like you definitely have a slight obsession with it...

That doesn’t mean I hadn’t been happy with his test cyp, that indeed was absolutely painless.

Isnt it interesting ?
Overdosed CYP = no issue, Overdosed Bolde = no issue, overdosed Deca = no issue, overdosed NPP = no issue, Masteron ENA = no issue , Maasteron PRO = no issue and others
But our brewing process is shit and all stuff is painful.