Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Go brew it yourself.

Man you must be online sourcing how much gear you brew and buy. Are you one of the us domestic that resells his shit product? What forum are you on?

Hey dip shit - do you know how much Primo raws cost? Aprox $20 /gram or more. So, for me to brew 200mg primo at 80ml I would need 16 grams of powder. Lets see thats 20 * 16 = 320 for raws only.. If you happen to take your fucking head out of your ass, you can see hes selling 20ml vials for $150 plus buy 3 get 1 promo, plus 25% off....Therefore, I could get the same amount already made for cheaper.. That is i the reason for my question you shit talking pussy - mind you own fucking business.. That's right, you can't.. All you do is troll different threads talking shit.

Hey dip shit - do you know how much Primo raws cost? Aprox $20 /gram or more. So, for me to brew 200mg primo at 80ml I would need 16 grams of powder. Lets see thats 20 * 16 = 320 for raws only.. If you happen to take your fucking head out of your ass, you can see hes selling 20ml vials for $150 plus buy 3 get 1 promo, plus 25% off....Therefore, I could get the same amount already made for cheaper.. That is i the reason for my question you shit talking pussy - mind you own fucking business.. That's right, you can't.. All you do is troll different threads talking shit.
Hey buddy just be careful with dealing. You are making it pretty obvious.

lol - bro, have you ever brewed gear before? It's more than obvious you have NOT.. 1) I just started brewing a lil over a year ago. 2) I brew like 50ml at a time using a syringe filter. 3) I buy maybe $300-$400 at a time... But, ye, I'm a drug dealer --lmao.. You want me to send you a sample?? I got some Test E 300 for you.. :)

Seeing sources have to deal with fucktards like you, would make anyone 2nd guess getting into this business.

lol - bro, have you ever brewed gear before? It's more than obvious you have NOT.. 1) I just started brewing a lil over a year ago. 2) I brew like 50ml at a time using a syringe filter. 3) I buy maybe $300-$400 at a time... But, ye, I'm a drug dealer --lmao.. You want me to send you a sample?? I got some Test E 300 for you.. :)

Seeing sources have to deal with fucktards like you, would make anyone 2nd guess getting into this business.
Just dont be sourcing over pm. A few people recently went down because of that. I would hate to lose an asset such as yourself.

And I'm sure your test e is much better then POS. It's not hard to beat.

And yea I've been around brewing before I just dont need to. That's not why I said what I said. You just keep talking about the tens of thousands you have spent with POS. And all the brew talk you do.

I just hope you have your security up to date because a blind man can see you sell.

Just dont be sourcing over pm. A few people recently went down because of that. I would hate to lose an asset such as yourself.

And yea I've been around brewing before I just dont need to. That's not why I said what I said. You just keep talking about the tens of thousands you have spent with POS. And all the brew talk you do.

I just hope you have your security up to date because a blind man can see you sell.

Appreciate your concern pal, lol. Funny thing i dont sell a damn thing..I have no interest in that..Reason i started brewing was to save money and to know excatly whats going into my body... Good looks though, you are a sweetheart!!!

On top of it all, you sound like a snitch!! What's your motive here man? I mean im not worried about bc I dont sell. And, if I did, I wouldn't be worried about it. But you sound like your trying to draw attention to me by saying what you are. So, not only are you whinny bitch, but even worse you are a snitch! You want to buy illegal drugs yourself but at sametime have ppl that sell them get cought up. There is some serious irony in that & it really goes to show what your true character is...

Regardless of what’s going on in this thread and between you two ...that’s a strong allegation and a shitty one at that.

Quite obvious what hes trying to do..Dude, I would never say something like that no matter how much I disliked someone..Thats the kind of dude he is Apparently.

Regardless of what’s going on in this thread and between you two ...that’s a strong allegation and a shitty one at that.
No allegation. I'm concerned for the little fella. He keeps talking about buying tens of thousands of dollars of fear. He is all over every raw suppliers thread and the homebrew section talking about all of the gear he is brewing. Just pointing out the obvious. No one human can use that much gear. Who said anything about snitching, I was telling him to be careful. We dont need anymore heat around here. Not to mention he was a big customer of PPL's. If you want to brag about how big time you are you better have your security in place. Dude seems really sensitive. I guess I struck a nerve. Sorry dickryder

No allegation. I'm concerned for the little fella. He keeps talking about buying tens of thousands of dollars of fear. He is all over every raw suppliers thread and the homebrew section talking about all of the gear he is brewing. Just pointing out the obvious. No one human can use that much gear. Who said anything about snitching, I was telling him to be careful. We dont need anymore heat around here. Not to mention he was a big customer of PPL's. If you want to brag about how big time you are you better have your security in place. Dude seems really sensitive. I guess I struck a nerve. Sorry dickryder
It is an allegation unless you’re copping it in the gym bathroom from him. Regardless of what thread he’s in shit like that doesn’t need to be said, period. You wanna talk about bringing heat and security yet say some bullshit like that. I tried to stay out of the shit show but things like that shouldn’t be assumed.

You are simply trying to deflect what you are trying to do & the fact that you are a snitch..Honestly man, Ive never tried, pmed, sold anything to anyone on here or anywhere else. Before now, I still had a some kind of respect for you bc I figured it was just your opinion and its ok to disagree with someone. But now, I can really see what kind of person you really are - kind of guy that crosses his fingers someone gets arrested. You are pretty much bottom of the barrel in my opinion as well as many others..Take care snitch88!!