Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Xmas delays are really terrible ! But expected on stock 14-15th.
So orders with Aburaihan will be send after this date.
So will we have to wait till Jan 2nd pretty much to order Abu test? & am i seeing that right, $6 per ampule? Is this a newer product you carry or have you had it for awhile?

You are simply trying to deflect what you are trying to do & the fact that you are a snitch..Honestly man, Ive never tried, pmed, sold anything to anyone on here or anywhere else. Before now, I still had a some kind of respect for you bc I figured it was just your opinion and its ok to disagree with someone. But now, I can really see what kind of person you really are - kind of guy that crosses his fingers someone gets arrested. You are pretty much bottom of the barrel in my opinion as well as many others..Take care snitch88!!
snitch my as, you're playing big man amateur source is my guess at the gym. and I told you to stop it because you're too stupid. just proved it with your prison lingo bullshit

and that's all I'll say about that.

snitch my as, you're playing big man amateur source is my guess at the gym. and I told you to stop it because you're too stupid. just proved it with your prison lingo bullshit

You and @movingiron88 need to get off that bullshit. Even if he was so fucking what? That doesn’t have shit to do with Meso and you two assuming that and putting it out on this board is bogus af.

Lol... Should have figured you would jump in...Starting to wonder if you and your boyfriend are the same person..prison lingo huh? Right on.. Im still confused as to how I am some big amateur selling shit at the gym when im ordering few hundred $$'s at time over the span of 2-2.5 years..Thats right from PPL and PS with never any issues that wasnt resolved...If I ordered more its bc Im ordering for my friends as well...But yeah, you guys got me figured out. Lmao.

Jesus fuck, TRT, rpbb , movingiron and all you shitheads are acting like ps customers can't think for themselves. Get the fuck out and let people be their own judges. We do not need you here, so please just get lost already, your "service" is unwanted

You have no idea what your talking about but that's okay. Just sit back and take notes. Then you can come back when your ready...and your welcome.

True. Other way, I have a lot of new one. Not all guys here respected these members.
This e-mails I have everyday. But now all of you you can see a reason why they are here - they want Pharmasource leave Meso.

View attachment 102427

Ya but not every member that posts get blasted for their opinion. Nobody blasted me when I said I had never had a issue with you except things being forgotten that I actually got later or the really bad PIP or the attitude or the... Aw fuck it. Lol

It's the things they say and the "vets" never jump on new members it's other members who they think are vets that ate jumping on them.

You know a source is acting like member when he starts posting memes. Lol

I'm confused. Snitch is prison lingo? LMAO. Serious question .

You are simply trying to deflect what you are trying to do & the fact that you are a snitch..Honestly man, Ive never tried, pmed, sold anything to anyone on here or anywhere else. Before now, I still had a some kind of respect for you bc I figured it was just your opinion and its ok to disagree with someone. But now, I can really see what kind of person you really are - kind of guy that crosses his fingers someone gets arrested. You are pretty much bottom of the barrel in my opinion as well as many others..Take care snitch88!!
I havent said anything DICKRYDER hasnt said himself. I'm just connecting the dots. PS himself claims a few guys on the forum resell his gear. Then you have Dickryder coming to his defense like he is defending his first fuck. I want to know if the person has a financial interest defending this shit source and it seems he may.

Listen if you want to get so upset over some internet shit talking. Then brag and let to much shit out of his mouth. That's not my problem. All the $ he spends, all the gear he brews. Keep pounding your chest buddy. I'll keep calling it like I see it.

@RYDER80 is a loud mouth insecure shill who has a financial interest.

@Savagesteve is just a harmless butt hurt source leach.

maybe prison lingo was a mistake, should have said internet tough guy keyboard warrior douchebag. is that better

You're a funny dude. Should have a said "tattle tail" instead of snitch? Seriously though, are you and @movingiron88 the same person or just lovers? It seems you are taking what I said to him mighty personal. He calls me a drug dealer on a public forum and I call him a snitch. Then all of the sudden you jump in the mix to back him up.. Some funny shit!!

I havent said anything DICKRYDER hasnt said himself. I'm just connecting the dots. PS himself claims a few guys on the forum resell his gear. Then you have Dickryder coming to his defense like he is defending his first fuck. I want to know if the person has a financial interest defending this shit source and it seems he may.

Listen if you want to get so upset over some internet shit talking. Then brag and let to much shit out of his mouth. That's not my problem. All the $ he spends, all the gear he brews. Keep pounding your chest buddy. I'll keep calling it like I see it.

I’m not upset over internet shit talking. You’re in here every day running your mouth and when have i said anything? Never until you want to run around claiming someone is slinging gear when you have no proof. Btw how am I a source leech? Funny how you want to call someone insecure and butt hurt yet you’re in here all day fucking crying and making bogus allegations.

Thanks for your input SNITCH88 - your wisdom around here is invaluable!!!

The hilarious thing about it is that @movingiron88 & his buddy @rpbb spend all their time in here talking shit trying to discredit this source and the members that buy from him that actually have questions and comment on things. However, everyone keeps on ordering from him and using his gear - orders keep flowing in. I mean what is the point? You 2 shitheads are not accomplishing anything besides simply wasting your time. Do you honestly think you are having any sort of impact on his business? I highly doubt it.

Connecting the dots as you call it is very similar to dry snitching. If he's not sourcing through pm here there's no reason to "connect the dots".

The hilarious thing about it is that @movingiron88 & his buddy @rpbb spend all their time in here talking shit trying to discredit this source and the members that buy from him that actually have questions and comment on things. However, everyone keeps on ordering from him and using his gear - orders keep flowing in. I mean what is the point? You 2 shitheads are not accomplishing anything besides simply wasting your time. Do you honestly think you are having any sort of impact on his business? I highly doubt it.
How do you know the inner workings of PS business? How do you know his business hasnt been impacted? I see the writing on the wall. Looks like this guy is more then a source to you. Seems to be you have a bias opinion due to your business involvement with PS. It looks like I hit the nail on the head. Damaging PS credibility seems to hurt your own business.

And you are talking to two customers of PS. I bought test e and mast e. The test e was the most painful gear I've pinned. The mast e was not mast e at all. So 2 products purchased, one mislabeled one complete trash. So yes I will continue to warn our members about his shitty painful or mislabeled product.