Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

What has the vial dosing got to do with the iu’s you taking or am I miss understanding.

I dose my vials at 1iu to 0.1ml of BAC (2.4ml for one of PS 24iu vials) which gives me a injection volume of 0.2 ml (2iu’s) each time which has worked fine fof me so far

Dosing the Vial with 2ml BAC would mean I’m actually pinning 6iu instead of 5. I chose to do this since it’s Generic. I’m going to go to 4iu and get another day out of each Vial, still be pinning 5iu, and I’ll see if the Joint Pain goes away, or atleast not as severe. Make since?

Dosing the Vial with 2ml BAC would mean I’m actually pinning 6iu instead of 5. I chose to do this since it’s Generic. I’m going to go to 4iu and get another day out of each Vial, still be pinning 5iu, and I’ll see if the Joint Pain goes away, or atleast not as severe. Make since?

Understand

Are you seeing any upside to using the GH at all or is it all bad at the moment ?

Sombody I hadn’t seen for a while saw me today and mentioned how well I was looking in passing - asked them what they meant and the said “ don’t know really - you just look great “

Understand

Are you seeing any upside to using the GH at all or is it all bad at the moment ?

Sombody I hadn’t seen for a while saw me today and mentioned how well I was looking in passing - asked them what they meant and the said “ don’t know really - you just look great “

I’ll say I’m definitely Leaner, Muscles are more noticeable, and fuller looking is about all I can say Honestly. I’ll have to say, it’s not worth the money I don’t think.

NEWS
Because of our pause from 15th Dec. till 2. Jan all of new good will be available in JANUARY . Like you can see, will be available two concentrations of Testosterone Enanthate 250 and 350mg

Desoxymethyltestosterone
Miborelone
Dapoxetine
new batch Mesterolone
new batch Testosterone Cypionate 250mg / ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 350mg/ml
new batch Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg
new product TestoRapid 150mg/ml - 25mg testo ACE + 50mg Testo PRO + 75mg Testo Phenyl-Pro
new concentration of Tren/Test150 - 100mg TR-ACE + 50mg Testo ACE

also new products
PHARMACOM
Testo PRO
Testo CYP
Testo ENA
Tren ACE
Tren ENA

New Pharma Grade products
Testo ENA Aburaihan
Testo MIX Sustanon250 Aspen
Sopharma Clenbuterol
Why the different concentrations of the Test E?

Lol

Definitely Leaner. Very noticeable ABs. This is NOT normal for me. I’ve never even tried to get ABs to show, and I hardly Train ABs ever. For sure Leaner.
I’ve read to get the most of gh it needs to be ran for several months but no experience with it myself. I got a buddy that ran a kit and he leaned out quite well. I’ve been trying to get shredded for summer forever now so I may make the jump and try some next year.

I’ve read to get the most of gh it needs to be ran for several months but no experience with it myself. I got a buddy that ran a kit and he leaned out quite well. I’ve been trying to get shredded for summer forever now so I may make the jump and try some next year.
It works very well for that, the transformation is great, but plan on a minimum of 6 months

I’ll say I’m definitely Leaner, Muscles are more noticeable, and fuller looking is about all I can say Honestly. I’ll have to say, it’s not worth the money I don’t think.

Bro, thats pretty much the deal with all HGH. There's always been the debate if HGH is really worth the money..Atleast thats my opinion..Ive been on HGH for like 3 months and have 300ius left..I honestly dont know if its worth it or not - definitely different than gear.

Or jump to another source who's gear is as advertised and watch the fat melt off of you.

Or jump to another source who's gear is as advertised and watch the fat melt off of you.

All the articles and studies I can find seem to indicate that HGH for fat loss / general well-being is a long haul thing - hence the common reference to 6 months which seems universally repeated.

Your post implies this is incorect and that dramatic results can be achieved in much shorter timeframe.

I would be really interested if you could point me in the direction of the body of evidence that leads you to this belief as it seem to contradict general understanding

I’m currently 18% body fat losing about 1% per month - how fast do you think I could accelerate my BF loss to by switching sources 1-2%per week ?

All the articles and studies I can find seem to indicate that HGH for fat loss / general well-being is a long haul thing - hence the common reference to 6 months which seems universally repeated.

Your post implies this is incorect and that dramatic results can be achieved in much shorter timeframe.

I would be really interested if you could point me in the direction of the body of evidence that leads you to this belief as it seem to contradict general understanding

I’m currently 18% body fat losing about 1% per month - how fast do you think I could accelerate my BF loss to by switching sources 1-2%per week ?
Why would I need to point you to an article to clarify my statement. There are numerous drugs beyond gh that "help" reduce body fat % and or preserve muscle when in a caloric deficit. Or is it your statement that GH alone is the only drug that will reduce body fat%? If you need more information on diet and weight loss then please check out the nutrition sub forum as well as the steroid sub forum. It's amazing the stuff you can learn when you step out of this thread.

Last edited:
Why would I need to point you to an article to clarify my statement. There are numerous drugs beyond gh that "help" reduce body fat % and or preserve muscle when in a caloric deficit. Or is it your statement that GH alone is the only drug that will reduce body fat%? If you need more information on diet and weight loss then please check out the nutrition sub forum as well as the steroid sub forum. It's amazing the stuff you can learn when you step out of this thread.
Maybe you should step out and wave your "harm reduction" banner at one of the other sources here as well. Perhaps the one with multiple complaints of pip, and test e dosed 60mg too high because he accidentally added another 10% because he wasnt paying attention.

Don't forget, you were also the one in the r & r thread who said "I like the way you run your biz, thinking of placing an order". Funny, you made that statement with only cheers of vials of something touching down, no testing being done. Looks like he did a fine job of "running his biz" didnt he? Made some pretty good money here.[emoji848]

I never said any such thing (GH is the only product to promote / lose BF) . I simply asked you to clarify and support you assertion.

You jumped into the middle of a conversation on HGH results / sides with the following statement
" Or jump to another source who's gear is as advertised and watch the fat melt off of you"

The reasonable interperation of that statement by any measure is:

1/ You are discrediting the product that the conversation was referring to
2/ You are implying that far better results can be had by switching to an alternative source.

I simply asked for clarification of the claims you were making. I'm surprised by you response to be honest. I suspect there are many on the forum who would similarly love to "watch the fat melt off" and would like to know more

At the moment it feels like you just made a exaggerated claim that you can't support. Happy to be proved wrong on this point , however, that claim raised two concerns for me

1/ It might prompt members to switch product , spend more money for no actual benefit leading to a uncessary financial loss
2/ It might lead some members to unnecessarily upping their dose in the belief that the product they are using is weak or under-dosed as they cannot see the fat melting off.

The second in particular causes concern as it may lead to somebody taking a much larger dose than required (as they believe from your statement that their produce is much weaker than it should be) and placing additional avoidable risks on their health.

Given that this board is founded on Harm Reduction - I do feel that claims of "super results " or "under-dosing" by a member need to be challenged just as much as a source claiming strenght or potency. We need to hold ourselves to the same standards otherwise our challenge in general loses credibility as does the claim of Harm Reduction

Last edited:

WTF ever. Its HGH not tren. Good attempt though.

Bro, you know your statement was in reference to HGH. He was not talking about gear but rather HGH. We all know there are other things you can take for fat loss - i.e. T3, clen, tren etc. Your statement implied that PS HGH was shit and he should try different HGH.

WTF ever. Its HGH not tren. Good attempt though.

Bro, you know your statement was in reference to HGH. He was not talking about gear but rather HGH. We all know there are other things you can take for fat loss - i.e. T3, clen, tren etc. Your statement implied that PS HGH was shit and he should try different HGH.

You probably summed it up much more succinctly than me - thank you

Last edited:
I never said any such thing (GH is the only product to promote / lose BF) . I simply asked you to clarify and support you assertion.

You jumped into the middle of a conversation on HGH results / sides with the following statement
" Or jump to another source who's gear is as advertised and watch the fat melt off of you"

The reasonable interperation of that statement by any measure is:

1/ You are discrediting the product that the conversation was referring to
2/ You are implying that far better results can be had by switching to an alternative source.

I simply asked for clarification of the claims you were making. I'm surprised by you response to be honest. I suspect there are many on the forum who would similarly love to "watch the fat melt off" and would like to know more

At the moment it feels like you just made a exaggerated claim that you can't support. Happy to be proved wrong on this point , however, that claim raised two concerns for me

1/ It might prompt members to switch product , spend more money for no actual benefit leading to a uncessary financial loss
2/ It might lead some members to unnecessarily upping their dose in the belief that the product they are using is weak or under-dosed as they cannot see the fat melting off.

The second in particular causes concern as it may lead to somebody taking a much larger dose than required (as they believe from your statement that their produce is much weaker than it should be) and placing additional avoidable risks on their health.

Given that this board is founded on Harm Reduction - I do feel that claims of "super results " or "under-dosing" by a member need to be challenged just as much as a source claiming strenght or potency. We need to hold ourselves to the same standards otherwise our challenge in general loses credibility as does the claim of Harm Reduction
Open your eyes and read before you respond. He did not say he was running hgh. He said maybe he will try some next year. However he said he has been trying to get lean for summer for years. He runs POS gear hence why I stated to use another more reputable source then this POS.

So @D-max @TenPin and DickRyder nice try but open your eyes and read before you comment. You guys are making yourselves and POS look even worse.