Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Connecting the dots as you call it is very similar to dry snitching. If he's not sourcing through pm here there's no reason to "connect the dots".
Dry snitching, that's a new one. Pointing out his connection and to the source and his financial interest is not. Also the facts came from his mouth. You know the saying loose lips sink ships. Not my problem he likes to shoot off his mouth.

How do you know the inner workings of PS business? How do you know his business hasnt been impacted? I see the writing on the wall. Looks like this guy is more then a source to you. Seems to be you have a bias opinion due to your business involvement with PS. It looks like I hit the nail on the head. Damaging PS credibility seems to hurt your own business.

And you are talking to two customers of PS. I bought test e and mast e. The test e was the most painful gear I've pinned. The mast e was not mast e at all. So 2 products purchased, one mislabeled one complete trash. So yes I will continue to warn our members about his shitty painful or mislabeled product.

Ok Snitch88, whatever you say buddy!!!

How do you know the inner workings of PS business? How do you know his business hasnt been impacted? I see the writing on the wall. Looks like this guy is more then a source to you. Seems to be you have a bias opinion due to your business involvement with PS. It looks like I hit the nail on the head. Damaging PS credibility seems to hurt your own business.

And you are talking to two customers of PS. I bought test e and mast e. The test e was the most painful gear I've pinned. The mast e was not mast e at all. So 2 products purchased, one mislabeled one complete trash. So yes I will continue to warn our members about his shitty painful or mislabeled product.

Bro, its common sense it has not affected his buisness.. For the simple fact you 2 are the only ones consistently complaining...My bad, he lost you and your bf.

Bro, its common sense it has not affected his buisness.. For the simple fact you 2 are the only ones consistently complaining...My bad, he lost you and your bf.
common sense, maybe that's why he's having sales even thoughg his prices are already rock bottom. Like I said, you're too stupid to be a source

And yes, I'm WAY too stupid to be a source.. That has not & will never be a goal of mine. I appreciate the clarification, now go run and tell your boyfriend DRYSNITCH88 that since he apparently seems to think I am - lmao.

Connecting the dots as you call it is very similar to dry snitching. If he's not sourcing through pm here there's no reason to "connect the dots".

I originally was going to use that terminology but figured he would have no Idea wtf that meant & apparently I was right - lol

Hello. It's been a long time since I order vials from this source and of I'm not mistaken, which is possible, they didn't bring any label. Do they have it now? Or it's identify by top color?
Thanks in advance

It's ok @RYDER80 snitching is going to the authority which I did not. I just brought it to light to the members of meso that you are reselling PS gear and brewing your own to sell. This way members know that you have a conflict of interest in reviewing this source. You are like a snake in n the grass trying to fool our members. It taints the reputation of your product and I'm sure PS gives you a deal on his mystery gear. Come on we have all been around long enough to know what's going on. There is a lot of shady shit you and the source are pulling and everyone deserves to know. I was just offering some advice on making sure your security is up to snuff after all the bragging you have done on here. That's not snitching. Sensitive guys like you have a hard time keeping it cool and not get caught because your emotions just like a woman get in the way.

Plus there are so much better sources gear to resell than this pos. Poor poor choice. Hopefully your customers dont find out what you are reselling and marking up.

Ps. Customers review of a source are different then a reseller. They have a different stake in the matter.

Stay safe big time.

It's ok @RYDER80 snitching is going to the authority which I did not. I just brought it to light to the members of meso that you are reselling PS gear and brewing your own to sell. This way members know that you have a conflict of interest in reviewing this source. You are like a snake in n the grass trying to fool our members. It taints the reputation of your product and I'm sure PS gives you a deal on his mystery gear. Come on we have all been around long enough to know what's going on. There is a lot of shady shit you and the source are pulling and everyone deserves to know. I was just offering some advice on making sure your security is up to snuff after all the bragging you have done on here. That's not snitching. Sensitive guys like you have a hard time keeping it cool and not get caught because your emotions just like a woman get in the way.

Plus there are so much better sources gear to resell than this pos. Poor poor choice. Hopefully your customers dont find out what you are reselling and marking up.

Ps. Customers review of a source are different then a reseller. They have a different stake in the matter.

Stay safe big time.

Thanks for you insight @DrySnitch88!! Now, If you could please point to whom I'm reselling his gear to I'd be very interested to know. So, now you are accusing me of reselling his gear now? Could you please show me proof of this statement?? Could you please tell me who I'm reselling it to? Is it people on here like you stated before via PM? Or, is it ppl where I live locally? Which one? Furthermore, the only thing I've ever stated was my personal experience using PS just like you bud. I'm not telling me ppl to buy or not to buy form him unlike you.. Unlike you, I let ppl make up their own minds. According to your logic, since you apparently had a negative experience, the source is shit, & nobody should buy from him. So, what about all of the other ppl that have had a positive experience? Do you think that all the ppl that had a good experience are obligated to stop buying from him bc you did? Do you honestly think that is going to happen when you and 1 -2 more ppl are the only ones ever posting negative shit?? Common sense man!!

"I just brought it to light to the members of meso that you are reselling PS gear."

How much sense would it make for me to resell PS gear on here? If that was the case, don't you think someone would have said something by now? You think I'm orderings gear internationally & then reselling it on the same place of where I buy it from. Wow, that makes a whole lot of sense - lol.

Stay safe big time.

Here you go bud, just FYI this is you:

meso rx.JPG

However, in my case, I haven't done shit wrong & you are still trying to get me caught me up!!

What happens if I back off on the GH to 3-4iu dosing the Vials at 20 still? 5iu is to much, Joint Pain is horrible.

NEWS
Because of our pause from 15th Dec. till 2. Jan all of new good will be available in JANUARY . Like you can see, will be available two concentrations of Testosterone Enanthate 250 and 350mg

Desoxymethyltestosterone
Miborelone
Dapoxetine
new batch Mesterolone
new batch Testosterone Cypionate 250mg / ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 350mg/ml
new batch Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg
new product TestoRapid 150mg/ml - 25mg testo ACE + 50mg Testo PRO + 75mg Testo Phenyl-Pro
new concentration of Tren/Test150 - 100mg TR-ACE + 50mg Testo ACE

also new products
PHARMACOM
Testo PRO
Testo CYP
Testo ENA
Tren ACE
Tren ENA

New Pharma Grade products
Testo ENA Aburaihan
Testo MIX Sustanon250 Aspen
Sopharma Clenbuterol

What happens if I back off on the GH to 3-4iu dosing the Vials at 20 still? 5iu is to much, Joint Pain is horrible.

What has the vial dosing got to do with the iu’s you taking or am I miss understanding.

I dose my vials at 1iu to 0.1ml of BAC (2.4ml for one of PS 24iu vials) which gives me a injection volume of 0.2 ml (2iu’s) each time which has worked fine fof me so far

Last edited:

Sponsors