[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Is that not literally his claim for the past few years?

So it falls in together quite nicely.

He has always claimed to have exclusive access to a lab which produces godt240 to his spec.

Why someone would consider his product generic blue tops due to a lack of labels is also bizarre - anyone can request that they be sent separately.

I'm obviously biased because I've been a long time customer and always made it clear that I trust Matt and his product. I'm two vials into the 290iu promo kit, reconstituting with 2.9ml of bacstat water and drawing 4iu pd. My fingers are constantly numb to a similar point if not more so than on other 100iu kits I've used at 4iu, and I'm leaning out to the point that my coach and a national level BBer has asked me to organise them kits too. While I'm bulking for a PL meet :D

Most of all though, if @fodsod says the stuff is GTG, you're a fool not to try it.

He has always claimed to have exclusive access to a lab which produces godt240 to his spec.

Why someone would consider his product generic blue tops due to a lack of labels is also bizarre - anyone can request that they be sent separately.

I'm obviously biased because I've been a long time customer and always made it clear that I trust Matt and his product. I'm two vials into the 290iu promo kit, reconstituting with 2.9ml of bacstat water and drawing 4iu pd. My fingers are constantly numb to a similar point if not more so than on other 100iu kits I've used at 4iu, and I'm leaning out to the point that my coach and a national level BBer has asked me to organise them kits too. While I'm bulking for a PL meet :D

Most of all though, if @fodsod says the stuff is GTG, you're a fool not to try it.
I was just trying to point out the lack of sense of the guy I quoted.

Honestly, it seems that the ones who know the least talk the loudest at times.

Good luck with you meet!

It is this time around. I’ve been running GH for the better part of the year. I’ve taken 4 weeks off here and there but I’ve mostly been on.

The toe numbness has been there since Feb. I’ve also got a spot in the thumb joint of my left hand. Definitely CTS on that one. That spot always acts up when my IGF is elevated.
cts doesnt affect your thumbs

I was just trying to point out the lack of sense of the guy I quoted.

Honestly, it seems that the ones who know the least talk the loudest at times.

Good luck with you meet!

I know bro - was adding on to what you said rather than being argumentative ;)

Actually, I've wondered about that as well. But I see pharmasource EU or whatever his name is, is selling 24 iu vials as well.,probably getting them from the same place. I'm not saying this guy is good or bad though, never used him

pharmasource bought gh without label from me, then sent random vial to jano for the gh analysis, it came 24.6iu, then he started to sell it without label.

Agreed people are so stupid these magical 24iu vials and 27iu vials exist people that gullible I got a bridge to sell great real estate. Suckers are born every second and there is a ton. I asked one simple question show me anywhere in the internet board site ect where these magical unicorn 24iu vials of genetic blue top exist. Except for this special guy name GODT he has them and no one else can every find them wow he must own the GH factory. I’m not being a child I’m asking anyone to show me where they can be found ? I want to find this pot of gold. Lol.

u contacted me for promo, then u didnt make order, i dont think u used my gh, but how can u feel its only 12iu in the vial?

I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade at all I’m saying a simple fact that you cannot find 24iu or 27iu Bluetop generic vials that’s all. I’m asking if someone could find one for me let me know.

Some one please provide me a link to see this mythical 24iu and 27iu generic blue tops. Other than Alibaba links to Chinese sellers who say anything.

I could see a factory making this for a Pharma or a big ugl player like alpha pharma, Geneza GP ect product, big corporation but I don’t see them producing high-volume vials for generic blue tops just for our special friend GODT. You have to be stupid to believe that seriously am I the only one who thinks the world is not flat? Am I missing something ?

BTW my loads are like Peter North tell your old lady to wear googles it’s coming like a cup of yogurt.

u r ridiculous. blue top, just the top is blue, like blue hat.anyone can put blue hat. so all people who put blue hat must have same age ?

thats so simple, we produce 24iu ,we put blue top. we can also put black top,green top. i really worry about your IQ.

pharmasource bought gh without label from me, then sent random vial to jano for the gh analysis, it came 24.6iu, then he started to sell it without label.
I saw he was selling the 24 iu vials

Why dont you go back and tend to your train wreck of a thread. It fell apart while you were gone.

That bitch derailed before page 2. He's posting out in the open hoping that the clueless members will see that he's a rep and hit him up.

It's desperation. If his thread had any takers, he'd stay put and tend to business, but there ain't none to tend to.

cts doesnt affect your thumbs
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about so go read and actually learn something.

Symptoms that are unique to carpal tunnel syndrome
Since arthritis already causes symptoms like pain and tingling of the hand, it can be confusing to distinguish arthritis from carpal tunnel syndrome. However, there are some distinctive symptoms of CTS.

Carpal tunnel syndrome causes numbness and tingling that:

• Affects your thumb and first 2 or 3 fingers, but not your pinky finger
  • Wakes you up at night or is worse in the morning
  • Gets better if you shake your hand (in the early stages of CTS)
  • Is triggered by holding a phone or driving
  • Is triggered by repetitive motion
  • Extends up your forearm
Carpal tunnel syndrome is treatable with splinting, medications, injections, or (in severe cases) surgery. So don't hesitate to talk with your doctor if you suspect that your symptoms may be due to carpal tunnel syndrome.

Let me see the reports and tests that say it’s 24iu or 27iu vials doesn’t exist who’s an idiot now shooting his mouth off? I asked simple question show me where these magical vials exist and not on this board only by GODT. He selling generic blue tops and telling you chumps it’s 24iu the same blue tops that cost $100-125 from any Alibaba Chinese seller. Never said they were fake. Like I said and will say it again. It’s a lie they are NOT 24iu. There is no way in hell if anyone can prove this I will give a free Notropin 32iu pharma pen out of my own stash. I’m shocked it took this long for anyone to call this out. This was my first question how they he’ll is his generic blue tops have 24iu. Any takers I’ll be waiting for the proof till I’m 90. Lol.