[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

You bust my Balls on some AceTropin, but you want the Latest and Greatest (PoopT270) Kits? Hell no. Friendly Competition. I buy a Pharm Grade AceTropin kit, and you Buy PoopT270. Highest IGF score Wins. Dosed at whatever either chooses. Winner gets to Blow a Load on the Losers Wife’s Face in a. On a Cumtribute Photo. Deal???

Okay dude. You've won. PM me for the address so you can blow your load on my wife's face. You're from India, right? My wife has the hots for men with tiny penors and bobble heads, so you're sitting pretty bro.

Here’s a simple question show me a GH kit that comes out of China that’s has 24iu or 27iu a vial especially generic blue tops he’s sending. So you believe the GH factory is making this batch extra special for GODT so he can have 24iu and 27iu vials and NOOOO one else on the net has them. The only 24iu are the injectsble pens. Either you guys are just suckers or I’m stupid and have no clue especially generic blue tops from China. Really do I even have to say no testing of IGF is needed just need to brush up on marketing and suckers. So like I said you guys are paying $240 a kit for 120iu at best. And to my point they are 12iu vials at best. Keep believing sheep. Baahhhh.

Love someone to tell me where these magical unicorn 24iu generic blue tops are.

Simply ask Millard to mass spec them. Betcha I’m right.

I split them in three and barely any sides at 8iu I’d be holding water and tons of sides there is absolutely no way I don’t need a test to tell you when I see bullshit.

I’d even have to say at the dose I’m taking if these are just plain old 10iu generic blue tops.

If platinum hadn’t got snagged when I was running his shit for the last year I look and felt off the chain. And I was running the exact same amount.

send any random vial to any lab for gh analysis to prove its 12iu. i pay the lab fees and 100,000$ to u.

Okay dude. You've won. PM me for the address so you can blow your load on my wife's face. You're from India, right? My wife has the hots for men with tiny penors and bobble heads, so you're sitting pretty bro.

LMAO. You from India? India is Second to China for Smallest Penors

Here’s a simple question show me a GH kit that comes out of China that’s has 24iu or 27iu a vial especially generic blue tops he’s sending. So you believe the GH factory is making this batch extra special for GODT so he can have 24iu and 27iu vials and NOOOO one else on the net has them. The only 24iu are the injectsble pens. Either you guys are just suckers or I’m stupid and have no clue especially generic blue tops from China. Really do I even have to say no testing of IGF is needed just need to brush up on marketing and suckers. So like I said you guys are paying $240 a kit for 120iu at best. And to my point they are 12iu vials at best. Keep believing sheep. Baahhhh.

I split them in three and barely any sides at 8iu I’d be holding water and tons of sides there is absolutely no way I don’t need a test to tell you when I see bullshit.

I’d even have to say at the dose I’m taking if these are just plain old 10iu generic blue tops.

If platinum hadn’t got snagged when I was running his shit for the last year I look and felt off the chain. And I was running the exact same amount.

can u pls kindly provide your order number by pm?
best regard

I have no horse in this race but it's worth noting that HPLC testing done a long time ago shows that they contain far more than "12iu at best" you may want to reconsider how you test your HGH as the "I feel like" method is less than scientific.
As to cumming on your wifes face I'll pass brother but I just have to say that I feel terrible for your spouse, she deserves much better than a man who is willing to let other men cum on her face for a bet her husband would likely lose. Pretty pathetic of you not just as a husband but as a man in general. I'm embarrassed for you.

send any random vial to any lab for gh analysis to prove its 12iu. i pay the lab fees and 100,000$ to u.

While i applaud your fervor for your product, offering up a kings ransom like that is asking for trouble.

While i would love to believe that someone would send your product in for testing and be honest in their intentions, that isn't how this game works. Too much room for duplicitous acts, especially when you toss out 6 figures like that.

I have no horse in this race but it's worth noting that HPLC testing done a long time ago shows that they contain far more than "12iu at best" you may want to reconsider how you test your HGH as the "I feel like" method is less than scientific.
As to cumming on your wifes face I'll pass brother but I just have to say that I feel terrible for your spouse, she deserves much better than a man who is willing to let other men cum on her face for a bet her husband would likely lose. Pretty pathetic of you not just as a husband but as a man in general. I'm embarrassed for you.

It was a Fucking Joke Bro. And I don’t tend to make bets I’ll loose. These kits are nothing more than your average 100iu kits. If they were 270 true IU they would Sale so fast he couldn’t keep them in stock. That’s almost 3 fucking kits for basically the same price as 1 kit, NO FUCKING WAY!!! If your down for a friendly Comp, I would love to blow a load on your Wifeys forehead!!!

When you ignore all the previous discussion and pretend to state facts you look like an absolute idiot.

There's been numerous reports from experienced GH users that the dosing is relatively accurate. By all means contradict it, but please stop acting like a child.

Where are these reports ?

Agreed people are so stupid these magical 24iu vials and 27iu vials exist people that gullible I got a bridge to sell great real estate. Suckers are born every second and there is a ton. I asked one simple question show me anywhere in the internet board site ect where these magical unicorn 24iu vials of genetic blue top exist. Except for this special guy name GODT he has them and no one else can every find them wow he must own the GH factory. I’m not being a child I’m asking anyone to show me where they can be found ? I want to find this pot of gold. Lol.

Hahaha !!! $$$$

Agreed people are so stupid these magical 24iu vials and 27iu vials exist people that gullible I got a bridge to sell great real estate. Suckers are born every second and there is a ton. I asked one simple question show me anywhere in the internet board site ect where these magical unicorn 24iu vials of genetic blue top exist. Except for this special guy name GODT he has them and no one else can every find them wow he must own the GH factory. I’m not being a child I’m asking anyone to show me where they can be found ? I want to find this pot of gold. Lol.
In my mini fridge homie! ;) I also have ocean front property in Arizona! If you buy that, ill through the golden gate im for free!!!

Actually, I've wondered about that as well. But I see pharmasource EU or whatever his name is, is selling 24 iu vials as well.,probably getting them from the same place. I'm not saying this guy is good or bad though, never used him

I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade at all I’m saying a simple fact that you cannot find 24iu or 27iu Bluetop generic vials that’s all. I’m asking if someone could find one for me let me know.

Some one please provide me a link to see this mythical 24iu and 27iu generic blue tops. Other than Alibaba links to Chinese sellers who say anything.

I could see a factory making this for a Pharma or a big ugl player like alpha pharma, Geneza GP ect product, big corporation but I don’t see them producing high-volume vials for generic blue tops just for our special friend GODT. You have to be stupid to believe that seriously am I the only one who thinks the world is not flat? Am I missing something ?

BTW my loads are like Peter North tell your old lady to wear googles it’s coming like a cup of yogurt.

Actually, I've wondered about that as well. But I see pharmasource EU or whatever his name is, is selling 24 iu vials as well.,probably getting them from the same place. I'm not saying this guy is good or bad though, never used him

Probably NOT that’s why they have no labels on them he’s picking up the same marketing scam.

Okay I’m making a BOLD statement and says yes it’s a lie!!!
They are 12iu vials. Sorry people don’t drink the koolaid.

Okay I’m making a BOLD statement and says yes it’s a lie!!!
They are 12iu vials. Sorry people don’t drink the koolaid.

Fuck me sideways...you're an idiot.

There's been numerous tests to confirm the dosing of godtropin, as well as blood work and reports from respected members. Nobody is going to show you evidence because you're clearly too dumb to find it yourself.

Order a kit and pin a whole vial per day before shooting off your mouth.