[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Ok i Explain because there is something i dont get..

I have ordered the 22 september. When i have ordered on godt240 and i wasnt able to put an european adress on the website directly i had follow the explanation ( im not revealing anything because this is wrote on the godt240 in big red ) so i had registered on colisexpat.com, i got a subscribtion for a year and i got an usa adress.
I have put the US adress on godt240 and i have wait.
2 days ago i have receive a mail telling me that i have to declare what there is inside, the description, the price, the quantity and from where is coming.
I really dont know what is it and i never got anything like that when i have ordered in other place.
So please if you can inform me anything about it tell me because the support is pretty long to answer and he is not giving me any real answer.

Thank you guys

@godt240 i cant reveal here why so lets talk in private

i ship to france every day, without any issue. u gave me address in usa, so i shipped to the address in usa, it was delivered. now u said u live in france, u need it in france.
i always ship to the address the client gave to me, that's it, thanks

Why are you telling us to pass by colisexpat.com if you can just sent it without ?
This is wrote on your website go on colisexpat.com and get your france and usa adress so if we dont need usa adress for europea delivered why are you talking about ?

Why are you telling us to pass by colisexpat.com if you can just sent it without ?
This is wrote on your website go on colisexpat.com and get your france and usa adress so if we dont need usa adress for europea delivered why are you talking about ?

pls go to check well my website.
for european clients. if u live in france or uk, just use your address, i ship it directly without any customs issue. for the others, pls get a forwarding address in france thru colisexpat, so i can ship to france without any customs issue.
actually, u live in france, but u gave me an address in usa. so now, just ask the forwarding company to ship this pack to your address in france, thats it, thx

Thank you for your answer but they are asking me informations about what inside , quantity etc etc so what should i say ?

So if im living in italy you are sending the package to france before going to italy?

Bloods are in, details can be found here - https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/godtropin-igf-1-bloods.134394619/

TL;DR - 3.8-4.1iu (was on the kit with vials rated at 27-29iu) daily for 3 weeks resulted in 320ng/dl IGF-1 score. Not super high, but consistent with a dose of around 3-4iu a day for me. As said previously, no red welts or anything suggesting impurities in the product. Anecdotally it feels consistent with 3-4iu a day. I'm pleased with the product, will be getting more.

Bloods are in, details can be found here - Godtropin IGF-1 Bloods

TL;DR - 3.8-4.1iu (was on the kit with vials rated at 27-29iu) daily for 3 weeks resulted in 320ng/dl IGF-1 score. Not super high, but consistent with a dose of around 3-4iu a day for me. As said previously, no red welts or anything suggesting impurities in the product. Anecdotally it feels consistent with 3-4iu a day. I'm pleased with the product, will be getting more.

u received it on 29 sep, u run blood test on 16 oct. if u run it non stop, its 16 days, 3-4iu, IGF1 IS 320, its not bad. thanks for blood test, pls contact me for the refund of blood test fees on IGF1
best regard

Glad to see more people and forum vets having positive experiences with this guy. I've gone thru 4 or 5 kits, including kits around the time people were complaining about welts. My positive results in the old thread were met with a lot of skepticism but again I've had nothing but positive results with his GH every time and never any welts - including the latest promo. Ordering more today. Planned on getting bloods with the promo but an unplanned relocation across the country along with some personal shit prevented me from doing so. Hope to get bloods this time!

Glad to see more people and forum vets having positive experiences with this guy. I've gone thru 4 or 5 kits, including kits around the time people were complaining about welts. My positive results in the old thread were met with a lot of skepticism but again I've had nothing but positive results with his GH every time and never any welts - including the latest promo. Ordering more today. Planned on getting bloods with the promo but an unplanned relocation across the country along with some personal shit prevented me from doing so. Hope to get bloods this time!
Really good to know as I just started my first course

Have to say really impressed with delivery time and packing quality - first rate !

@ToneDaBone ...do you know if anybody has ever independently tested for strength?

thanks for your support , really appreciate it
we do our best to provide good quality gh with affordable price