[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

He said the same thing.. "satisfaction guaranteed" and then didn't stick to it.. decided to argue his point when people weren't satisfied.

Frankly, making that statement when you're selling GH is just stupid... And you would have thought he had learned that in his last thread but apparently not. People can very easily just claim dissatisfaction too... So I sympathize to a certain extent because I think some people took advantage of the disclaimer. But, don't say satisfaction guaranteed if you're not going to honor it.

For instance, people were unhappy about getting red welts. GT argued that red welts can happen with pharma GH, which is true, but they were still unsatisfied with the product because of it and should have been entitled to refunds... But GT decided to make his refund policy conditional at that point, not a good look.
Honestly if that was all that went down i gurantee people were trying to scam him. Not sticking up for this source at all but thats like bitching about gyno as a result of running someones test. Im unhappy now give me a refund!

Thought I would leave feedback. I got my stuff from GODT a while ago but finally started running it the last 3 weeks. This is my opinion and only mine. I have run pharma GH and platinum GH, and many others jins,omnitrope, ect. In comparison this GH is not as strong as they claim of 24iu is somewhat iffy at best if not a lie. When I was running Platinum GH he claimed 15iu a vial so I split in 3 so about 5iu a dose was way Stronger than GODT I think it’s weak in my opinion. The sides on GODT are mild in comparison to other stuff I have taken. As I thought before it is not 24iu a vial. I believe them to be about 12-15iu (me believes )them to be similar to the 12iu vials found in hygetropin and a ton of other generics, obviously I have not mass speced anything and this is my bro science of running GH for the last 4-5 years straight and also based on side and results. It’s real GH yes but I think it’s all marketing after that for more money. Take that in perspective with the price I think it’s still decent generic GH out of China like many others for the price. My personal opinion is that they should be priced about $125 a kit your getting only 30 days out of a kit. I think this whole 240iu kit stuff is just BS. So take that into consideration, I think each vial is good for about 3 days total if you want to see any results. Based also on the bloods posted this would hold true as well inline with 12iu. Remember if it’s too good to be true. Best of luck my iron bros.

I got the new godt240. Mixing it with 2.7ml water. Just got done with week 1. 3iu morning and 3iu night.

No welts whatsoever so this is much more improved than the 240. Have felt lethargic but that is week 1 so might be normal. Sweat g at night quite bit. I'm on test e 500 a week going done to 250 and started npp for joint pain. In 6 weeks will test igf and compare results from 240. Will test or npp interfere with igf1 test?

Thought I would leave feedback. I got my stuff from GODT a while ago but finally started running it the last 3 weeks. This is my opinion and only mine. I have run pharma GH and platinum GH, and many others jins,omnitrope, ect. In comparison this GH is not as strong as they claim of 24iu is somewhat iffy at best if not a lie. When I was running Platinum GH he claimed 15iu a vial so I split in 3 so about 5iu a dose was way Stronger than GODT I think it’s weak in my opinion. The sides on GODT are mild in comparison to other stuff I have taken. As I thought before it is not 24iu a vial. I believe them to be about 12-15iu (me believes )them to be similar to the 12iu vials found in hygetropin and a ton of other generics, obviously I have not mass speced anything and this is my bro science of running GH for the last 4-5 years straight and also based on side and results. It’s real GH yes but I think it’s all marketing after that for more money. Take that in perspective with the price I think it’s still decent generic GH out of China like many others for the price. My personal opinion is that they should be priced about $125 a kit your getting only 30 days out of a kit. I think this whole 240iu kit stuff is just BS. So take that into consideration, I think each vial is good for about 3 days total if you want to see any results. Based also on the bloods posted this would hold true as well inline with 12iu. Remember if it’s too good to be true. Best of luck my iron bros.

Do you actually have any testing at all to back up your opinion? IGF from previous runs and IGF from your current run?

The intensity of sides is not an accurate means of determining the dosing of GH by any means. If you've run GH for years and never tested and just gone by sides you may be way off in your assessment.

Dosing can be more accurately determined if you know what IGF number you pulled running pharma GH compared too what you pulled running the same dose of generic. Especially if you've done this several times over many years as some of us have.

FYI, I could care less about this seller's rep, my question is based out of keeping bro science and unfounded opinions off MESO.

Do you actually have any testing at all to back up your opinion? IGF from previous runs and IGF from your current run?

The intensity of sides is not an accurate means of determining the dosing of GH by any means. If you've run GH for years and never tested and just gone by sides you may be way off in your assessment.

Dosing can be more accurately determined if you know what IGF number you pulled running pharma GH compared too what you pulled running the same dose of generic. Especially if you've done this several times over many years as some of us have.

FYI, I could care less about this seller's rep, my question is based out of keeping bro science and unfounded opinions off MESO.
Well said! +1

I think that's a bit of a myth. Methinks BAC water has nothing do with wether the GH will hold in it better or not. GH lasts in both equally the same. Bacteriostatic water just retards the growth of bacteria/pathogens from growing in your solution hence BACTERIO(bacteria) STATIC(limit or prevent growth).

Therefore when using sterile water you should use the mixed GH in one day. If you use BAC water it is good for up to 14 days in the fridge after mixing.

So red welts might as well have been made possible by the bacteria forming inside the sterile water.

As for your joint pains @Mala, unfortunately GH as any other substance affect each person in a different way. Joint pain is a common side effect. If you are not using fish oil start supplementing with it at about 6-10 grams per day. It might help.

If possible, try another brand of GH if you can get it and see if it relieves the symptoms. It might have something to do with the formulation you are using.
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you. I'm going to try fish oil.

Tomorrow will be the end of week 2 for me. That means next week I'll be going in for Bloods then I'll be posting them here. Still no red welts, I'm very happy.

Okay your right, I have been taking Gh for 5 years what do I know. I guess since they all affect me the same this one must be special and different you’re right you have all the answers

Here’s a simple question show me a GH kit that comes out of China that’s has 24iu or 27iu a vial especially generic blue tops he’s sending. So you believe the GH factory is making this batch extra special for GODT so he can have 24iu and 27iu vials and NOOOO one else on the net has them. The only 24iu are the injectsble pens. Either you guys are just suckers or I’m stupid and have no clue especially generic blue tops from China. Really do I even have to say no testing of IGF is needed just need to brush up on marketing and suckers. So like I said you guys are paying $240 a kit for 120iu at best. And to my point they are 12iu vials at best. Keep believing sheep. Baahhhh.

Love someone to tell me where these magical unicorn 24iu generic blue tops are.

Simply ask Millard to mass spec them. Betcha I’m right.

I split them in three and barely any sides at 8iu I’d be holding water and tons of sides there is absolutely no way I don’t need a test to tell you when I see bullshit.

I’d even have to say at the dose I’m taking if these are just plain old 10iu generic blue tops.

If platinum hadn’t got snagged when I was running his shit for the last year I look and felt off the chain. And I was running the exact same amount.

Last edited:
Here’s a simple question show me a GH kit that comes out of China that’s has 24iu or 27iu a vial especially generic blue tops he’s sending. So you believe the GH factory is making this batch extra special for GODT so he can have 24iu and 27iu vials and NOOOO one else on the net has them. The only 24iu are the injectsble pens. Either you guys are just suckers or I’m stupid and have no clue especially generic blue tops from China. Really do I even have to say no testing of IGF is needed just need to brush up on marketing and suckers. So like I said you guys are paying $240 a kit for 120iu at best. And to my point they are 12iu vials at best. Keep believing sheep. Baahhhh.

Love someone to tell me where these magical unicorn 24iu generic blue tops are.

When you ignore all the previous discussion and pretend to state facts you look like an absolute idiot.

There's been numerous reports from experienced GH users that the dosing is relatively accurate. By all means contradict it, but please stop acting like a child.

The Internet: Where Feelings Matter More Than Facts

If you want to dispute the claimed dosage/purity, send it in for testing.

Are the latest promo kits 270iu?

You bust my Balls on some AceTropin, but you want the Latest and Greatest (PoopT270) Kits? Hell no. Friendly Competition. I buy a Pharm Grade AceTropin kit, and you Buy PoopT270. Highest IGF score Wins. Dosed at whatever either chooses. Winner gets to Blow a Load on the Losers Wife’s Face in a. On a Cumtribute Photo. Deal???