[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

I don’t knock anyone for how they run their drugs but I’ve just always kept it simple and seen much greater results than when I was natty.

I hope your gh run does what you’re looking for. MS I’m sure is tough to battle even mildly so props to you for being part of the BB community.

Some people let their misfortunes define them, others define it.
I’ve had two spinal fusions and told I’d never touch a weight again and would have to switch my profession. Mind over matter.

It's always nice to hear that. I personally never ran anything other than testosterone, never above 500mg, never more than once a year so we see eye to eye about this.

I'll be running GODT too and I don't plan on ever using more than 3iu. Being a MS patient I want to experiment with it and see what kind of benefits GH can bring about. I heard it might slightly help with remyelination although the use of growth hormone has been discontinued in MS treatment as far as I know or maybe it's used only in very serious cases. I'm not one of those luckily. My MS is very mild.

Nevertheless I'm very curious on how it will affect me. Can't say I will be running GH entirely for anti-aging purposes as I'm still a few years removed from approaching 30 but mostly what I seek are good nights sleep, some fat loss and general sense of well-being.

Happy to hear lethargy is wearing off btw.
Hi Alem. I have MS and Adem. Gear and hgh has helped me stay afloat and prolong decay of Mylan. Unfortunately it will not grow Mylan back. I recently just lost my bladder and now it's put to sleep so I have to self cath. So no luck on getting rid of MS but it really has upped my quality of life both gear and hgh. Hgh has helped significantly with lethargy. Look into IVIG or Plasmapheresis Best of luck!

Hi all. New to this community and new to GH altogether. Just wanted to connect with other people who know about this stuff. I bought my God240 kit about a year ago. I finally was able to stay at home long enough to try it out. I am indeed having itchy, red swelling at the injection site. I've heard this can be bc of bac water, and to maybe switch to sterile water? Also two months in at 2iu, and I'm having WICKED painful joints. Mainly in my hips and groin, and worst in my fingers. That's such a low dose for the joint pain I thought! Any advice?

Hi all. New to this community and new to GH altogether. Just wanted to connect with other people who know about this stuff. I bought my God240 kit about a year ago. I finally was able to stay at home long enough to try it out. I am indeed having itchy, red swelling at the injection site. I've heard this can be bc of bac water, and to maybe switch to sterile water? Also two months in at 2iu, and I'm having WICKED painful joints. Mainly in my hips and groin, and worst in my fingers. That's such a low dose for the joint pain I thought! Any advice?

The sterile water will not keep in a vial as long as bac water

The sterile water will not keep in a vial as long as bac water

I think that's a bit of a myth. Methinks BAC water has nothing do with wether the GH will hold in it better or not. GH lasts in both equally the same. Bacteriostatic water just retards the growth of bacteria/pathogens from growing in your solution hence BACTERIO(bacteria) STATIC(limit or prevent growth).

Therefore when using sterile water you should use the mixed GH in one day. If you use BAC water it is good for up to 14 days in the fridge after mixing.

So red welts might as well have been made possible by the bacteria forming inside the sterile water.

As for your joint pains @Mala, unfortunately GH as any other substance affect each person in a different way. Joint pain is a common side effect. If you are not using fish oil start supplementing with it at about 6-10 grams per day. It might help.

If possible, try another brand of GH if you can get it and see if it relieves the symptoms. It might have something to do with the formulation you are using.

Last edited:
The year old batches caused some of us to get red welts. The new batches so for have 0 welts reported.

Just had bloods drawn yesterday after 4 weeks on godtropin. I got the 290iu kit, TA was about 10 days total from payment to delivery. I've been using 4iu/day, no red welts or anything like that. Side effects and positive effects are consistent with about 4iu a day in my experience. Once I get results I'll post them in here and start a new thread in the testing section.

I think that's a bit of a myth. Methinks BAC water has nothing do with wether the GH will hold in it better or not. GH lasts in both equally the same. Bacteriostatic water just retards the growth of bacteria/pathogens from growing in your solution hence BACTERIO(bacteria) STATIC(limit or prevent growth).

Therefore when using sterile water you should use the mixed GH in one day. If you use BAC water it is good for up to 14 days in the fridge after mixing.

So red welts might as well have been made possible by the bacteria forming inside the sterile water.

As for your joint pains @Mala, unfortunately GH as any other substance affect each person in a different way. Joint pain is a common side effect. If you are not using fish oil start supplementing with it at about 6-10 grams per day. It might help.

If possible, try another brand of GH if you can get it and see if it relieves the symptoms. It might have something to do with the formulation you are using.

You are correct, I should have worded that differently. Sterile water is designed for one time use because it can become contaminated from multi dosing. The benzoyl alcohol in bac water prevents such contamination. It’s not that the hormone won’t hold it’s just not wise to reconstitute a vial with it unless your going through a vial per dose.

I was under the impression he is using bac water and considering the switch to sterile water.

Ppl writing their own books on sterile and bac water. SMH. If you buy GH with Sterile water, and it’s 10iu or more per vial, you think they added sterile water to the kit knowing you have to go get bac water? FUCK NO!!! Use the sterile water it come with. As long as it’s refrigerated it’ll last, and be perfectly fine. Some fucking Clown on a Board said Sterile Water is 1 time use only, and low and behold the entire fucking world thinks this. LMFAO

Ppl writing their own books on sterile and bac water. SMH. If you buy GH with Sterile water, and it’s 10iu or more per vial, you think they added sterile water to the kit knowing you have to go get bac water? FUCK NO!!! Use the sterile water it come with. As long as it’s refrigerated it’ll last, and be perfectly fine. Some fucking Clown on a Board said Sterile Water is 1 time use only, and low and behold the entire fucking world thinks this. LMFAO

My wife is a pharmacist, it’s common practice sterile water is used for one time use. Sterile water is sterile with a single use but has no additive to fight off microorganisms. Bacteriostatic water contains 0.9% benzoyl alcohol to fight off microorganisms in case constaminated from multi use.

But do you, bro

My wife is a pharmacist, it’s common practice sterile water is used for one time use. Sterile water is sterile with a single use but has no additive to fight off microorganisms. Bacteriostatic water contains 0.9% benzoyl alcohol to fight off microorganisms in case constaminated from multi use.

But do you, bro

I use whatever the kit comes with. Ansomone comes with Sterile Water, and I raised the question with them as well, told them a vial would last me 3 days, and they states that it would be fine. To each their own I guess

Sterile Water

The first option that you may use for mixing your medication is sterile water. This is water that doesn't have any microorganisms, also called 'microbes', living in it. By microorganisms, I mean viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc. Sterile water is designed to be used only one time, so the vial will have enough in it for one use.

It is important that you only use it one time in order to avoid contaminating the water with microbes. Just remember, sterile water is only sterile until it is opened and exposed to the air or something is inserted into to it.

While it is safe to mix the drugs in sterile water for injection, it is not a very good idea to inject sterile water into your veins since that will upset your body's balance and may cause your blood cells to split which we refer to as hemolysis_. But for mixing drugs that have to be taken every day, it is safe to use on a regular basis.

Bacteriostatic Water

Your other option is bacteriostatic water. In this case we are still dealing with the sterile water we just described, but it also contains benzyl alcohol which prevents the growth of bacteria in the vial. The alcohol or any other agent that prevents bacterial growth is known as a bacteriostat hence the name, bacteriostatic water. Makes sense now, right?

Hi im still waiting my package since the 22 september i would like some help please

u gave me address in usa, then the package was delivered to your address in usa, then u told me u live in france,but why u didnt give me your address in france? its less difficult for the delivery.