[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

How long have you been on for ?

How many previous hgh runs have you done and for how long ?
Never ran before only at 2iu for 8 days. I have never slept this good in my life though. Maybe My body will adjust in a month or so?

I've just finished the first promo kit, and started on the 290iu today. Will do bloods in two weeks.

Never had red welts, although I occasionally had a bit of itching at the injection spot on previous batches. None of that this time, and the only sides are short bouts of pleasant sleepiness, a bit of water retention in the lower legs, and minor CTS symptoms.

People have remarked that I look a lot leaner. Sleep quality has definitely improved too. Cruising on 500mg of test p, 500mg of tren a and 350mg of npp per week and haven't changed my diet.

Received my kit 11 days after payment. All vials were sealed without damage. Everything looks good went ahead and weighed them because why not and they all came within a few mg of each other.

Received my kit 11 days after payment. All vials were sealed without damage. Everything looks good went ahead and weighed them because why not and they all came within a few mg of each other.
How do you weigh them in a vial? Do you find the weight of an empty vial and go from there or am I over thinking it

How do you weigh them in a vial? Do you find the weight of an empty vial and go from there or am I over thinking it
Nah I just weighed the vials as they came so it’s the weight of the vial and whatever is in it. Doesn’t tell me much except that their quality control is good enough to have about the same amount of product in each vial.

almost all the members who ordered trial kit already received it for a while. if anyone gets red welt or some bad experiences, pls report it here, so i will check it with lab and improve it
best regard

almost all the members who ordered trial kit already received it for a while. if anyone gets red welt or some bad experiences, pls report it here, so i will check it with lab and improve it
best regard
I am a full 7 days in and extremely happy with this batch. Will be giving it to my wife now that I have passed the red welt test. She is super susceptible to welts so if she passes the test then 99.9% of users will also. Glad you fixed the issue!

best regard

Godtropin I would like to order but I continue to see bad things

I have now seen some of your vials labelled as 24iu actually contained 57iu. Now some people may think that's great but it just screams that you have no quality control at all and have no clue what you're doing

How did you manage to get 57iu in vials labelled as 24iu lol ?

I have now seen some of your vials labelled as 24iu actually contained 57iu. Now some people may think that's great but it just screams that you have no quality control at all and have no clue what you're doing

u talked about the gh analysis from SIMEC 3 years ago, right? to be honest, i think the analysis from SIMEC was not correct, its impossible 57iu in one vial, it was supposed to be 27iu per vial

I am a full 7 days in and extremely happy with this batch. Will be giving it to my wife now that I have passed the red welt test. She is super susceptible to welts so if she passes the test then 99.9% of users will also. Glad you fixed the issue!

thanks for your feedback to help us improve the quality, really appreciate it

Simec can't test HGH and never could. All their GH analyses are almost as bad as what Jim and @mands tried to accomplish over here with their AAA failure.

I personally, with help of @Buck1973 and @muscle96ss outed SIMEC of that business and they refuse to accept GH for testing nowadays. You can verify it yourself by inquiring.

I’ve been on for right at a little over a week. I’m sleeping like a champ but I’m extremely exhausted throughout my work day. If the lethargy isn’t something that will pass in time I will have to drop it. My business is very physical and fast paced so it’s been a struggle the past week.

Have you considered adding some test c? It might help you with lethargy. I know of guys running GH and feeling the same as you even on small dosages. After adding some testosterone to the mix they slowly felt better. Perhaps your vials are overdosed and you might be running more than 2iu.

I read on another thread you plan to run GH for a whole year. If you don't mind keep us posted. I myself will start running GH soon. Plan to inject 2iu for 4 months and 3iu for the last 2 alongside some testosterone, maybe just for 3 months.

Yes @Alemxzx, I run test c year round for trt.

I’m running GODT and they’re supposedly at 290iu per kit. I’m reconstituting to 28iu per vial.

The past 3 days the lethargy during the day has let up so maybe my body has adjusted or perhaps it was an issue unrelated to the gh.

I am a firm believer in modest doses for myself. I respond well to things without getting crazy with dosing.

Yes @Alemxzx,I am a firm believer in modest doses for myself. I respond well to things without getting crazy with dosing.

It's always nice to hear that. I personally never ran anything other than testosterone, never above 500mg, never more than once a year so we see eye to eye about this.

I'll be running GODT too and I don't plan on ever using more than 3iu. Being a MS patient I want to experiment with it and see what kind of benefits GH can bring about. I heard it might slightly help with remyelination although the use of growth hormone has been discontinued in MS treatment as far as I know or maybe it's used only in very serious cases. I'm not one of those luckily. My MS is very mild.

Nevertheless I'm very curious on how it will affect me. Can't say I will be running GH entirely for anti-aging purposes as I'm still a few years removed from approaching 30 but mostly what I seek are good nights sleep, some fat loss and general sense of well-being.

Happy to hear lethargy is wearing off btw.

Last edited: