[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

It's definitely individualized. Although, I think my dosing is probably a little higher and for longer than most. My sides aren't that bad. A numb toe, some CTS and the normal swelling is about it regardless if it's 3ius ed or 10ius ed.
Well when I said out of the ordinary I was referring you. I have a friend who's has CTS from 3iu for 7 months now. Haha I feel for him.

Just got my kit in the mail. Took 15 business days from transfer of money to receiving the products. Order process was pretty smooth, pack was sealed properly, etc. No complaints so far, will update if i get huge welts or my dick grows 3 inches.

many members here got the promo kits for a while. hope u can share your honest experience about red welts, sides etc, and run blood tests as agreement, i refunds the fees.
protocol of blood test:
run gh for 2-4 weeks, the day for blood test, fast, pin 5iu, wait 3h, draw blood, test both gh serum and IGF1 level.
best regard

I ordered a kit from his first promo that was offered in this thread. Had PO issues and never received that package.
Since the item was flagged at my local PO and not at customs, I was very weary of even wanting a reship. (Freaked out might be a better term lol.)
But I did contact @godt240 after a few weeks had passed and let him know I never received that order. Without question or hesitation he reshipped another kit.
So within ten days I did receive the replacement kit. (This was all a couple months ago).
A few days after receiving it, he emailed me and said I was sent the 290iu kit instead of the original 240iu kit. :)
I was hoping to get bloods but doesn’t look like my work schedule is going to allow me to do so. (But I’m still looking into it.)
I’ve been running the black tops now for ten weeks and up to 3ius (5 on 2 off). If nothing else I will just compare the two and give feedback, fwiw...
I haven’t posted until now because I haven’t started it yet. Will start it next week, and going to run it 6iu eod and go from there.

Sheesh, seems like all my post are long, sorry guys :confused:

I’ve been on for right at a little over a week. I’m sleeping like a champ but I’m extremely exhausted throughout my work day. If the lethargy isn’t something that will pass in time I will have to drop it. My business is very physical and fast paced so it’s been a struggle the past week.

I’ve been on for right at a little over a week. I’m sleeping like a champ but I’m extremely exhausted throughout my work day. If the lethargy isn’t something that will pass in time I will have to drop it. My business is very physical and fast paced so it’s been a struggle the past week.
I'm going to be taking my first ride with Gh and being lethargic is a worry. Found this article brother.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

OK here we go again. A bunch of whining and about the bad old GH and it's extremely tolerable sides. Anyone that just can't handle it, feel free to box it up and send to a fellow MESO member to use.

1kfvnj.jpg

I couldn’t imagine going higher than 2iu and what the lethargy would be like. It’s for real taking a toll on me

Which brands have you taken

I personally have only used ansomone im on 4iu per day

Not had one single pronounced negative side effect, ever

Just GODT. I haven’t had any “bad” sides just sleepy all the time and it’s effecting my work