[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

I got a kit and it only took like 10 days I think. Gonna try these out and see what happens.

normally around 10 days, but sometimes it might be delayed, regular mail, can't guarantee the delay but can guarantee reship.

run it and keep us posted, really appreciate
best regard

Delivery arrived ...in total 12 days from payment to delivery.

Packing was very well done ...secure and discreet.

Got my kit a few days ago. Total shipping time was 9 calendar days :) Perfectly packaged. I'll post bloods in 2-3 weeks. Thanks Matt.

Been on 2iu for 4 days now, first time ever running gh. I have not slept like I have these recent nights ever as an adult.

I’m not one to take my first two shots of test and start ‘feeling’ so I know this could very well be pure placebo and my mind playing tricks on my body.

Is it possible that it could already be affecting my sleep?

Most guys mention numb digits and improved sleep as the first signs, but 4 days sound quite early. It doesn't take long though. When do you pin?

Most guys mention numb digits and improved sleep as the first signs, but 4 days sound quite early. It doesn't take long though. When do you pin?
See I get very tired the first 2 weeks-ish right from the first AM shot but I can't recall if I slept better then.
He's also not the first person Ive heard say that. Last time i heard it it was a guy in his 50's who was PMing. Dude didn't know anything about GH so I can't say it was placebo.

See I get very tired the first 2 weeks-ish right from the first AM shot but I can't recall if I slept better then.
He's also not the first person Ive heard say that. Last time i heard it it was a guy in his 50's who was PMing. Dude didn't know anything about GH so I can't say it was placebo.

That's why I asked when he pins. I get a rush of fatigue 16-18 hours afterwards, rather than straight away, which is great if you have your GH in the am. I tend to rush off to work though, and mostly have 4iu pre-workout at 9-10pm. Which causes me to nod off like a geriatric at work the next day, or on the way back home on the train.

Been on 2iu for 4 days now, first time ever running gh. I have not slept like I have these recent nights ever as an adult.

I’m not one to take my first two shots of test and start ‘feeling’ so I know this could very well be pure placebo and my mind playing tricks on my body.

Is it possible that it could already be affecting my sleep?

that depends. some people get sides very fast, some never get sides. u never run gh before, maybe u r more sensitive, and get sides fast.keep doing and keep us posted
thanks for sharing the experience
really appreciate

2-3 hours before bed

Same as me. Sleep quality definitely improves rapidly, but like I mentioned, I get a secondary wave of tiredness at around 3pm the next day. I thought it could be related to other meds, but after experimenting with dosing times realised it's the GH.

Hello !
I have ordered a kit of your hgh to test it but the package is still stuck since the 21 september at the same place so i would like to know what is happening please ?

Waiting for your answer
have a good day

Hello !
I have ordered a kit of your hgh to test it but the package is still stuck since the 21 september at the same place so i would like to know what is happening please ?

Waiting for your answer
have a good day

it happens sometimes some pack is stuck for long time then appear. as soon as it doesn't show its in customs, the pack is still safe,just delayed, sorry bro

I haven't felt the tip of my left big toe in about 6 months. It went numb and has stayed that way. It'll come back once I'm off GH but that's going to be a while.

No red welts so far! One interesting thing I've been sleeping all day like I literally took two two hour naps so I napped for 4 hours today. It's too early to say that it's on the growth hormone only but I feel absolutely exhausted. The way I'm reconstituting it comes in at 5.8iu. My bones ache, I really hope it's the growth hormone and not me getting sick.

Is that a normal thing with you?

It is this time around. I’ve been running GH for the better part of the year. I’ve taken 4 weeks off here and there but I’ve mostly been on.

The toe numbness has been there since Feb. I’ve also got a spot in the thumb joint of my left hand. Definitely CTS on that one. That spot always acts up when my IGF is elevated.

It is this time around. I’ve been running GH for the better part of the year. I’ve taken 4 weeks off here and there but I’ve mostly been on.

The toe numbness has been there since Feb. I’ve also got a spot in the thumb joint of my left hand. Definitely CTS on that one. That spot always acts up when my IGF is elevated.
Really. I find it amazing how some people get next to no sides effects and others get.all of them even some out of the norm.

Really. I find it amazing how some people get next to no sides effects and others get.all of them even some out of the norm.
It's definitely individualized. Although, I think my dosing is probably a little higher and for longer than most. My sides aren't that bad. A numb toe, some CTS and the normal swelling is about it regardless if it's 3ius ed or 10ius ed.