[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Endotoxin has nothing to do with degradation of HGH at all.

Only way endotoxin is found in HGH is either bad purification, or contamination from nonsterile conditions.

Test for it would run about 100-200 euro with 14-30 days delivery.

I don't push this test because endotoxin testing is standard in any factory working with G- based bioidenticals is equipped with it and therefore they can control endotoxin pretty well.

Endotoxin is really not a common recurring issue with HGH. I don't think it's likely that the recurring issues with this GH are caused by it, due to the amounts that GodT invests in testing. It would be very uneconomical.

With high number of endotoxin tests the cost would get down so much, that he could test endotoxin until the end of his days for the money he invested into HPLC testing over the years. (A bit of a hyperbole, but you get my meaning.)

So what is causing these red welts as it has been a reoccurring problem for years

Did you read my prior quote from the user who developed hive like red rashes and lumps under their skin because of this product ?

My understanding was that endotoxins were a byproduct during the manufacturing process which led to an “ending process” or purification process

I think this is true for other synthetic proteins

From what I’ve read anyway
Endotoxin is part of bacterial wall (membrane) of G- (Gram negative) bacteria. E. Coli used for HGH (and other bioidenticals) manufacture is gram negative bacteria.

There are multiple ways of getting the HGH from bacterial culture. Usual way is to get the E. Coli to secrete HGH into vacuoles inside their cells and then, when the batch is ready, to break down the E. Coli with sonication ( pretty much grinder-mixer on a much smaller level ). Therefore you have debris from E. Coli and HGH in the solution and you gotta separate only HGH from it. Hard.

I think I read about a process when they got E. Coli to secrete HGH outside, out of their cells, which would make the whole cleaning up process much easier, as you don't have to break down the bacteria, just filter them away ( as bacteria that are not broken down are so much bigger than HGH it's easy to separate then on the basis of size - filtration ).

Endotoxin contamination can happen also with products completely unrelated with bioengineering by breaking sterility. For example intravenous feed solution that had broken seal.

Fun fact - when you have G- bacteria sepsis they can't give you too much antibiotics at once, because if they kill too many G- bacteria at once, too much endotoxin gets released from their broken down remains which makes your immune system go bonkers, which ultimately kills you.

So what is causing these red welts as it has been a reoccurring problem for years

Did you read my prior quote from the user who developed hive like red rashes and lumps under their skin because of this product ?
If I knew, I'm pretty sure GodT would pay me well for telling him so he can sort the issue out.

Or maybe he did sort it out, these last batches tested better than the ones I tested before if I'm correct. (Please check, I'm on a bad internet. Loading a single site takes me too long to bother looking it up.)

Any reports of welts of the batches I had tested?

Endotoxin is part of bacterial wall (membrane) of G- (Gram negative) bacteria. E. Coli used for HGH (and other bioidenticals) manufacture is gram negative bacteria.

There are multiple ways of getting the HGH from bacterial culture. Usual way is to get the E. Coli to secrete HGH into vacuoles inside their cells and then, when the batch is ready, to break down the E. Coli with sonication ( pretty much grinder-mixer on a much smaller level ). Therefore you have debris from E. Coli and HGH in the solution and you gotta separate only HGH from it. Hard.

I think I read about a process when they got E. Coli to secrete HGH outside, out of their cells, which would make the whole cleaning up process much easier, as you don't have to break down the bacteria, just filter them away ( as bacteria that are not broken down are so much bigger than HGH it's easy to separate then on the basis of size - filtration ).

Endotoxin contamination can happen also with products completely unrelated with bioengineering by breaking sterility. For example intravenous feed solution that had broken seal.

Fun fact - when you have G- bacteria sepsis they can't give you too much antibiotics at once, because if they kill too many G- bacteria at once, too much endotoxin gets released from their broken down remains which makes your immune system go bonkers, which ultimately kills you.

Well Sh!t....your post is waaaay better than my “byproduct during manufacturing process” post......lol

:)

Very Informative Info
Thx

If I knew, I'm pretty sure GodT would pay me well for telling him so he can sort the issue out.

Or maybe he did sort it out, these last batches tested better than the ones I tested before if I'm correct. (Please check, I'm on a bad internet. Loading a single site takes me too long to bother looking it up.)

Any reports of welts of the batches I had tested?

The fact he has had people complaining of these red welts fo YEARS is very uninspiring

And yes, as recent as one month ago there are complaints of the same red welts

Its got to be some sort of contamination/ bacteria or improper purification or something along those lines, surely

The fact he has had people complaining of these red welts fo YEARS is very uninspiring

And yes, as recent as one month ago there are complaints of the same red welts

Its got to be some sort of contamination/ bacteria or improper purification or something along those lines, surely
I understand and thank you for the information.

Regarding the rest I can't offer anything but speculation.

Curious to know your honest speculation
I honestly have no idea.

My tests are saying there are no substantial amounts of anything that shouldn't be there.

I don't think it's endotoxin for reasons mentioned.

I can't agree with GodTs reasoning that it's high concentration causing that.

I'd also check the pH or something.

Like I said, if I had a good idea what it could've been and I was convinced enough, I'd research it in order to get monetary compensation. It's literally my job :D

But until I get miraculous hunch or paid to investigate that - and it could get real expensive, as it would be the metaphorical search for the needle in a haystack - I won't really be investing too much of my resources into looking into it. It's more curiosity that leads me to wonder about this and I treat it just like that.

(Also, something about about using a blue crab to make a standard for testing endotoxins...I thought that was kool)
Just noticed the edit.

They squeeze the blood out of them for the testing - analytical chemistry can be brutal :D

horseshoecrab.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Last edited:
Endotoxin has nothing to do with degradation of HGH at all.

Only way endotoxin is found in HGH is either bad purification, or contamination from nonsterile conditions.

Test for it would run about 100-200 euro with 14-30 days delivery.

I don't push this test because endotoxin testing is standard in any factory working with G- based bioidenticals is equipped with it and therefore they can control endotoxin pretty well.

Endotoxin is really not a common recurring issue with HGH. I don't think it's likely that the recurring issues with this GH are caused by it, due to the amounts that GodT invests in testing. It would be very uneconomical.

With high number of endotoxin tests the cost would get down so much, that he could test endotoxin until the end of his days for the money he invested into HPLC testing over the years. (A bit of a hyperbole, but you get my meaning.)
@janoshik If you are talking to me you might reread my post. I said nothing of the sort, that endotoxins were related to degradation of GH.

mands

more and more members got the kit already. hope u guys leave honest experiences here and run blood test on gh serum and IGF1 in 2-3 weeks. really appreciate it

new batch 270iu per kit, purity 98.7%
promo: 160$. one kit per member
payment by paypal. full refund by paypal if not satisfied
best regard

Sponsors