[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Please tell me why 24 iu's couldn't be possible?

mands
Have you seen any good results with these kits?? I read the other thread with you and dr Jim about it...I like some more clarification or your opinion since it was a good time ago of the last thread and good give an update..

Have you seen any good results with these kits?? I read the other thread with you and dr Jim about it...I like some more clarification or your opinion since it was a good time ago of the last thread and good give an update..
When they were originally tested by @Dr JIM and myself they were underdosed and causing red welts with many members here and other forums. I had purchased a kit for testing at that time.

I have seen recent IGF-1 scores that seems pretty decent and no red welts. I can tell you from the kit I purchased initially caused red welts from me. Only other GH that caused these welts for me was Karl’s Gh. Which he corrected.

I will let you know further about the GT GH soon hopefully.

I would like to add Karl’s vials were 20 iu’s.

mands

When they were originally tested by @Dr JIM and myself they were underdosed

mands

By underdosed do you mean AAA testing, which was disputed by both Janoshik, who you say is knowledgeable and Analyzer, who was genius kid in chemistry according to news? Others too

no offense to u at all,mands. just talk about the method. i really respect u, really appreciate what u do for this forum.

best regard

Where are the test results for this new lot ?

tested by our own lab. we can produce it,of course ,we can test it.
all the vials iwe sent to jano for gh analysis, the results r very similar as we produced.

of course, anyone can send randon vial to any lab for gh analysis, relly appreciate
thx

Hi Guys

Took the plunge and ordered a kit today.
Will only be using it as a aid to general wellbeing at 2iu a day but hoping to get a bit of a general boost from it

Background
Not a bodybuilder but do hit the gym regularly
Weight 85kgs / bf 19%
Age ... probably a lot older than most on here but lets go with middle aged

Will update on delivery etc as it happens

ATB

Ten Pin

I just started a run of GDtropin for personal testing. 4 pins/2 days so far. No welts. Will be getting serum and IGF-1 taken in a couple weeks. Stay safe fellas!

EBK

Hi Guys

Took the plunge and ordered a kit today.
Will only be using it as a aid to general wellbeing at 2iu a day but hoping to get a bit of a general boost from it

Background
Not a bodybuilder but do hit the gym regularly
Weight 85kgs / bf 19%
Age ... probably a lot older than most on here but lets go with middle aged

Will update on delivery etc as it happens

ATB

Ten Pin

thanks for your trust and your future feedback

promo goes on
new batch: 270iu, purity 98.7%
promo price 160$
i hope more members run trial kit then more blood tests and feedback will come out
best regard

on product side:
the main reason should be purity and endotoxin. endotoxin must be <5EU,which is not difficult to control. then purity, more dose in one vial is more difficult to make high purity, before , the purity of my gh was 96-97%, now we reach at least 98%,sometimes 99% ,which is good as generic. the purity os pharma is at least 99%. once we control those 2, the product itself shouldn't give much red welts.

on personal side:

1, The red welts are an auto immune reaction. Its the body recognizing the HGH as a foreign substance and destroying it. If the red welts disappear it just means the body has adjusted

2, high concentration. my gh is 24iu per vial, in the market, its 10iu vial, so u put 1ml into 24iu vial, its high concentration, its more possibility to give red welts, just need to put more water.

3, use bac water.

4, clean well the pin spot everytime before u pin.

etc etc

Matt

Thanks for this honest, informative response...

I’ve been saying this for awhile now (elevated endotoxins - Red Welts)

But never personally had any sample vials that caused red welts accurately tested (elevated endotoxins) to confirm it....although I did mention it to @janoshik and know he is knowledgeable enough to test this accurately with the correct standard and known methodology

Also maybe @mands can respond to this....

When it comes to synthetic proteins, (rHGH) I think what may be more important is :

RELATED PROTEINS
All of the non-hGH proteins coexist with the main ingredient (rhGH). Impurities influence the rhGH activity and cause side effects. The fewer impurities one product have, the better quality it has

DIMMER AND RELATED SUBSTANCES OF HIGHER MOLECULAR MASS TEST
Dimmer and related substances of higher molecular mass: rhGh aggregates that coexist with normal rhGh. They don't have biological activity and cause antibody of rhGH. The antibody combines to rhGH molecule. The antibody prevents the rhGH from combining to its receptor to stimulate growth, cause the biological activity of rhGH to decrease

Vs just “purity” 96-99% as I think this is more important in basic Bio-Chem for Raws or Powders, etc

Thanks again

Good post

PROF X (HailRazor) :)

Last edited:
Matt

But never personally had any sample vials that caused red welts accurately tested (elevated endotoxins) to confirm it....although I did mention it to @janoshik and know he is knowledgeable enough to test this accurately with the correct standard and known methodology

When it comes to synthetic proteins, (rHGH) I think what may be more important is :

RELATED PROTEINS
All of the non-hGH proteins coexist with the main ingredient (rhGH). Impurities influence the rhGH activity and cause side effects. The fewer impurities one product have, the better quality it has

Dimmer and related substances of higher molecular mass: rhGh aggregates that coexist with normal rhGh. They don't have biological activity and cause antibody of rhGH. The antibody combines to rhGH molecule. The antibody prevents the rhGH from combining to its receptor to stimulate growth, cause the biological activity of rhGH to decrease

Vs just “purity” 96-99% as I think this is more important in basic Bio-Chem for Raws or Powders, etc

Thanks again

Good post

I had a very lengthy discussion specifically regarding dimer and high molecular proteins with MyNameIsJeff over here recently - Professional Muscle

Matt

RELATED PROTEINS

Thanks again

Good post

Hey big guy. I would say yes I agree red welts are caused by endotoxins(from Ecoli I'm assuming) mostly and possibly the degradation of the GH.

I would say red welts would be the not so great test to do but this most certainly will tell you they are present.

You can do an endotoxin test. Not sure if Jano does those or not. You would have to ask him.

mands

Endotoxin has nothing to do with degradation of HGH at all.

Only way endotoxin is found in HGH is either bad purification, or contamination from nonsterile conditions.

Test for it would run about 100-200 euro with 14-30 days delivery.

I don't push this test because endotoxin testing is standard in any factory working with G- based bioidenticals is equipped with it and therefore they can control endotoxin pretty well.

Endotoxin is really not a common recurring issue with HGH. I don't think it's likely that the recurring issues with this GH are caused by it, due to the amounts that GodT invests in testing. It would be very uneconomical.

With high number of endotoxin tests the cost would get down so much, that he could test endotoxin until the end of his days for the money he invested into HPLC testing over the years. (A bit of a hyperbole, but you get my meaning.)

Last edited:
My understanding was that endotoxins were a byproduct during the manufacturing process which led to an “ending process” or purification process

I think this is true for other synthetic proteins

From what I’ve read anyway

(Also, something about about using a blue crab to make a standard for testing endotoxins...I thought that was kool)