[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Or just old-fashioned trolling, fool :) I'll put up my bloodwork in a few weeks. This clearly and obviously isn't another HGHPRO exit scam, so save your whiny bitching for your mom.
Keep that shit up..
Mands and dr jim already said what they thought.. go attack them .. same shit I said.. oh wait to much of a pussy to do that aren’t you..

Or just old-fashioned trolling, fool :) I'll put up my bloodwork in a few weeks. This clearly and obviously isn't another HGHPRO exit scam, so save your whiny bitching for your mom.
I really don’t give a shit if this is legit or not..the way you came at me says a lot about you .. GROW UP !!!
THE FACT YOU BRING UP MY MOM!!! SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR MATURITY!!! Take a kangaroo tail down there and stick it up your ass

I really don’t give a shit if this is legit or not..the way you came at me says a lot about you .. GROW UP !!!
THE FACT YOU BRING UP MY MOM!!! SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR MATURITY!!! Take a kangaroo tail down there and stick it up your ass

Eagerly awaiting your third reply to my post :) But read back - you came at me. Drunk posting, aye?

I didn't bring it up - I was referring to taco's post on the previous page:

https://thinksteroids.com/community...nteed-or-refund.134393400/page-5#post-2250243

My point is that Godt has been around for ages on numerous forums, and while strange things happen, I don't think he's setting up an exit scam on meso, and I fail to see any similarities to hghpro. That might indeed just be my perspective though.
I was just teasing you but I can see you two got something going on so I'll just let you guys finish. Play nice.

We will know soon enough. Several respected members here have ordered kits so it'll either be welt free or not. I'll be giving them to my wife as well since she is the worst at getting welts. I'm assuming by the tone of godtropin he has a new filter setup... maybe an entirely new facility. Able to do 29iu batches apparently.

In the Alibaba thread I asked all the sources if they could do 20iu batches and everyone said no. Some said they could do 15. Not sure how godtropin gets 29iu per vial, that's by far the most I've seen. As I said though I'm reconstituting as if they were 25iu each. 5iu per day so each vial will last 1 week exactly.

We will know soon enough. Several respected members here have ordered kits so it'll either be welt free or not. I'll be giving them to my wife as well since she is the worst at getting welts. I'm assuming by the tone of godtropin he has a new filter setup... maybe an entirely new facility. Able to do 29iu batches apparently.

In the Alibaba thread I asked all the sources if they could do 20iu batches and everyone said no. Some said they could do 15. Not sure how godtropin gets 29iu per vial, that's by far the most I've seen. As I said though I'm reconstituting as if they were 25iu each. 5iu per day so each vial will last 1 week exactly.
You should just take 1/2 a vial ed for 20 days. That should be the equivalent to 12.5-14.5ius ed.

That should provide some data and physical feedback both in potential reactions and blood work numbers. If not, then there is no excuses. :)

hey guys
no need to wast time to fight here. just sit back,waiting for the feedback and blood tests or take one trial kit to share your own feedback.
anyways, i will never run away.i never scammed anyone and will never do it
u pay the trial kit to my paypal, u can ask for full refund when u want.

red welt happened to a few clients.i send replace kit to the one who is not satisfied, i send free kit for those who posted blood tests as promised. so i dont did anything bad to the forum and i don't feel ashamed.

what i do is try to provide good quality gh with good price.which is good for the members here,no ?

best regard
godtropin

hey guys
no need to wast time to fight here. just sit back,waiting for the feedback and blood tests or take one trial kit to share your own feedback.
anyways, i will never run away.i never scammed anyone and will never do it
u pay the trial kit to my paypal, u can ask for full refund when u want.

red welt happened to a few clients.i send replace kit to the one who is not satisfied, i send free kit for those who posted blood tests as promised. so i dont did anything bad to the forum and i don't feel ashamed.

what i do is try to provide good quality gh with good price.which is good for the members here,no ?

best regard
godtropin

Ok

In which case i may buy a kit

But

You said previously you fixed the red welt issue

I want to know, what was found to cause the red welts, and how did you fix it ? Also how are you managing to get basically 30iu into one vial when no other company can manager it

20 kits of 290iu r all gone.
new batch just came out, tested by ourself, 270iu,98.7% purity

promo 160$ goes on, i hope more members can test it by themselves and share honest feedback and blood tests.

payment by paypal, full refund guaranteed if its not satisfied

best regard

Ok

In which case i may buy a kit

But

You said previously you fixed the red welt issue

I want to know, what was found to cause the red welts, and how did you fix it ? Also how are you managing to get basically 30iu into one vial when no other company can manager it

on product side:
the main reason should be purity and endotoxin. endotoxin must be <5EU,which is not difficult to control. then purity, more dose in one vial is more difficult to make high purity, before , the purity of my gh was 96-97%, now we reach at least 98%,sometimes 99% ,which is good as generic. the purity os pharma is at least 99%. once we control those 2, the product itself shouldn't give much red welts.

on personal side:

1, The red welts are an auto immune reaction. Its the body recognizing the HGH as a foreign substance and destroying it. If the red welts disappear it just means the body has adjusted

2, high concentration. my gh is 24iu per vial, in the market, its 10iu vial, so u put 1ml into 24iu vial, its high concentration, its more possibility to give red welts, just need to put more water.

3, use bac water.

4, clean well the pin spot everytime before u pin.

etc etc

on product side:
the main reason should be purity and endotoxin. endotoxin must be <5EU,which is not difficult to control. then purity, more dose in one vial is more difficult to make high purity, before , the purity of my gh was 96-97%, now we reach at least 98%,sometimes 99% ,which is good as generic. the purity os pharma is at least 99%. once we control those 2, the product itself shouldn't give much red welts.

on personal side:

1, The red welts are an auto immune reaction. Its the body recognizing the HGH as a foreign substance and destroying it. If the red welts disappear it just means the body has adjusted

2, high concentration. my gh is 24iu per vial, in the market, its 10iu vial, so u put 1ml into 24iu vial, its high concentration, its more possibility to give red welts, just need to put more water.

3, use bac water.

4, clean well the pin spot everytime before u pin.

etc etc
I recommend reconstituting with 2.5 ml so each iu in your insulin syringe equals 1iu of hgh. Much easier to measure that way also.

20 kits of 290iu r all gone.
new batch just came out, tested by ourself, 270iu,98.7% purity

promo 160$ goes on, i hope more members can test it by themselves and share honest feedback and blood tests.

payment by paypal, full refund guaranteed if its not satisfied

best regard

Where are the test results for this new lot ?

I want a poll of members do you really believe each vial is 24iu? Seems too high to be possible. But like feedback peeps thanks. I was going to run one vial for 5 day? That’s 4.8 a day. Any thoughts people ? I’ll be able to tell after a couple weeks with carpal tunnel. Thanks

I want a poll of members do you really believe each vial is 24iu? Seems too high to be possible. But like feedback peeps thanks. I was going to run one vial for 5 day? That’s 4.8 a day. Any thoughts people ? I’ll be able to tell after a couple weeks with carpal tunnel. Thanks
Please tell me why 24 iu's couldn't be possible?

mands

Because, I haven’t seen to many GH out there other than grey market stuff that is stronger than 10-12iu mostly. Platinum (he went bad :( when he was ok tried his kits and I have to say at 5iu grey tops where stronger than 3iu pharma I used. So my question is how is it basically everyone in the GH market has 10-15iu and he’s got 24 ? Are you saying he’s making it? That’s probably not the case. If anything the factory is it going to make s special batch and dose just for him, I doubt the Chinese factory is going to do anything like this. So this is my own opinion and my 2cents which is worth nothing. Could they be lowered doses and being advertised as 24iu to get more money $$$$$$$ per kit? That a possibility. I say this because even at high doses of GH the serum test show about the same (I’m no researcher but the point of diminishing returns is where ?) what iu dosage do you think is past that point ? And anyone using his stuff what’s a good average dose to run for non competing guys ?