[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Let me see the reports and tests that say it’s 24iu or 27iu vials doesn’t exist who’s an idiot now shooting his mouth off? I asked simple question show me where these magical vials exist and not on this board only by GODT. He selling generic blue tops and telling you chumps it’s 24iu the same blue tops that cost $100-125 from any Alibaba Chinese seller. Never said they were fake. Like I said and will say it again. It’s a lie they are NOT 24iu. There is no way in hell if anyone can prove this I will give a free Notropin 32iu pharma pen out of my own stash. I’m shocked it took this long for anyone to call this out. This was my first question how they he’ll is his generic blue tops have 24iu. Any takers I’ll be waiting for the proof till I’m 90. Lol.
Yes, everybody is stupid except you, dear Junior Member, we get it.

Tell you what I will honestly throw in 25 amps of tren also for this “proof”. I’m offering
1 pharma grade GH pen
25 amp tren
1 bottle of Halo
As well just for fun let me see these tests or proof. And this goes to GODT too he can’t peoduce anything that says it’s that dose.

If no prof can be found then we will now assume from now on that these are 10-12iu generic blue tops and stop being lied too.

So they are worth $125 and you guys been paying $160 and up I don’t mind paying what ever the price is but don’t lie to me.

Tell you what I will honestly throw in 25 amps of tren also for this “proof”. I’m offering
1 pharma grade GH pen
25 amp tren
1 bottle of Halo
As well just for fun let me see these tests or proof. And this goes to GODT too he can’t peoduce anything that says it’s that dose.

If no prof can be found then we will now assume from now on that these are 10-12iu generic blue tops and stop being lied too.

So they are worth $125 and you guys been paying $160 and up I don’t mind paying what ever the price is but don’t lie to me.

Or you keep all your shit and STFU.

If you have any evidence contradicting his claim of dosage post it up. Otherwise rambling on like a child with this I DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU CAN FIT THAT MANY IUS IN A VIAL nonsense is proving anything except a lack of higher brain function.

Take care.

So me pointing out people getting scammed now I have to stfu. Ok then good luck suckers see ya. My offer stand not one of you chumps can prove it. So my point still stands you are getting scammed. Isn’t that what meso is all about ? Helping bros not get scammed but the ones telling me to shut up may have a vested interest ?
Still waiting to see this tests ? I’m willing to give out free stuff NOT one person ? That’s what I thought doesn’t exist.

1 pharma grade GH pen
25 amp tren
1 bottle of Halo

That pharmagrade gh pen. How many ius are in it?

I have to look I think they are 36iu and they do come in 72iu but I don’t have those

Okay so right there that's a vial with 36ius in it. So you think ONLY pharmaceutical companies figured out how to put more than 10/12/15 ius?

What's so different in the manufacturing process at the different dosages that it can't be done?

Why is the burden of $300 HPLC testing because you don't like this source for whatever reason, on the community?

People are running their IGF scores dosing his vials as advertised and not complaining. Save the red welt issue I've never seen anyone complain about the dosage.

If IGFs were coming back bad then there would be a need for HPLC testing, but because you keep crying about it is not a good reason for anyone to pay.

Another source here is even reselling it in EU.

The source said he'd pay for any testing and refund if proven wrong.

1 pharma grade GH pen
25 amp tren
1 bottle of Halo

Hi guys ....been watching this thread with interest as I got a pack from this source and am just starting week 2 at 2iu a day ( Mon - Fri)

@Getmusa if I understand you correctly you think it’s under strength because 1/ the side effects don’t feel right 2/ it’s not possible to get 24iu in a vial

How do you account for the attached test lifted from another thread (PharmaSource) which is possibly the exact stuff from this source rebranded ( there was some comments about him buying unlabelled stock )

Apologies in advance if I’m missunderstanding the conversation - just looking to learn

Thanks All

Ten Pin

Attachments

• B19B8D77-DB99-4D3C-BB29-4334A07B72A4.png
    B19B8D77-DB99-4D3C-BB29-4334A07B72A4.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 29
Hi guys ....been watching this thread with interest as I got a pack from this source and am just starting week 2 at 2iu a day ( Mon - Fri)

@Getmusa if I understand you correctly you think it’s under strength because 1/ the side effects don’t feel right 2/ it’s not possible to get 24iu in a vial

How do you account for the attached test lifted from another thread (PharmaSource) which is possibly the exact stuff from this source rebranded ( there was some comments about him buying unlabelled stock )

Apologies in advance if I’m missunderstanding the conversation - just looking to learn

Thanks All

Ten Pin

Well I fucking hope Startropin ISNT PoopT240, cause I have 2 kits of it. SMH

Review;
I’ve been on godtropin for two weeks now going on three. I was running meditrope black tops before this and was up to 3ius 5 days a week. Had zero sides until the last couple vials on the black tops and only then it was just fat/swollen like hands and stiffness.
My first vial of godtropin I ran it at 24iu and was pinning 6ius eod. (Supposedly it’s 290iu kit promo according to @godt240 ) I felt no different than I did running the black tops. Same stiffness of hands ect. My second vial I ran it at 28ius 4ius a day and still feel the same in comparison. The eod pinning just didn’t fit my schedule so I plan on running the rest of the kit at 24-28iu a vial. I’m satisfied so far.
Just my experience so far, (first time running hgh, currently 3months in altogether). Oh, and no issues with red welts.

Thanks All

Ten Pin

1. @Getmusa never order from me, he just can't believe on getting 24iu into one vial, but he believes the pharma gh can get 36iu or 72iu in the pen.

2. another source bought from me without label, and sent random vial to jano for gh analysis, it came out more than 24iu, then he sells it.

3. @Getmusa is right, 24iu per vial is not common in the market. we start to make this special dose 4 years ago.

4.many members took promo and run for a while, more blood tests and feedback are much appreciated

best regard

First of all, of course I ordered why would I bother posting duh what benefit do I get from lying. Secondly, What I’m said read it. I’m saying “show me any tests that show it’s 24iu and up a vial?”
See simple IT DOES NOT EXIST.
So yes he’s selling 12iu or 10iu vials.
So no label generic blue tops your telling me is a brand? Lol of what generic blue tops from China?
What I’m saying is all the bros have been mislead and getting ripped off. If your buying 100iu or 120iu kits and you know it fine. The problem is you are not and it is a lie period. Still waiting for some proof other than some mediocre IGF labs coming back.
Like I said I will gladly send you free gear for proving me wrong.
See it’s not possible because it doesn’t exist.
Bros he’s not being honest period.
I guess no drug dealers really are.
So you have your answer you are buying 100-120iu kits for $240 maybe he’ll throw you a coupon suckers for $160 for a kit.
As long as you know the truth and he’s not going to admit he’s lying now it too far into the game on meso.

First of all, of course I ordered why would I bother posting duh what benefit do I get from lying. Secondly, What I’m said read it. I’m saying “show me any tests that show it’s 24iu and up a vial?”
See simple IT DOES NOT EXIST.
So yes he’s selling 12iu or 10iu vials.
So no label generic blue tops your telling me is a brand? Lol of what generic blue tops from China?
What I’m saying is all the bros have been mislead and getting ripped off. If your buying 100iu or 120iu kits and you know it fine. The problem is you are not and it is a lie period. Still waiting for some proof other than some mediocre IGF labs coming back.
Like I said I will gladly send you free gear for proving me wrong.
See it’s not possible because it doesn’t exist.
Bros he’s not being honest period.
I guess no drug dealers really are.
So you have your answer you are buying 100-120iu kits for $240 maybe he’ll throw you a coupon suckers for $160 for a kit.
As long as you know the truth and he’s not going to admit he’s lying now it too far into the game on meso.

If you would kindly read the results of the testing run on this Godtropin HGH being rebranded and sold by Pharmasource as Startropin in the underground, you will see that there is 24iu per vial. The kits are 120iu kits because they only contain 5 vials. Pharmasource chose to do this to keep the pack small for shipping.

A4DEDB9D-899E-439D-A870-9FB14890DB50.png

If you would kindly read the results of the testing run on this Godtropin HGH being rebranded and sold by Pharmasource as Startropin in the underground, you will see that there is 24iu per vial. The kits are 120iu kits because they only contain 5 vials. Pharmasource chose to do this to keep the pack small for shipping.

View attachment 99959

Do you have proof that Startropin is rebranded GodTropin?

Do you have proof that Startropin is rebranded GodTropin?

I don’t personally even use HGH due to joint pain I have experienced in the past so I actually don’t have a horse in this race. I’m just kinda tired of hearing that there is no way 24iu can fit in one vial when there is a test that shows it can.