[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

OK guys. Here's some info. for you. Full disclosure, Godt240 contacted me and asked if I would use and review one of his 290iu kits. I did not pay for the kit but I did pay for the testing. I did contact Godt240 in advance to let him know the results and give him notice that I was going to be posting this review soon.

I ran it at 9.6 ius everyday split into a.m. and p.m. injections for 30 days. I've only been running test cyp and mast for the time on the GH, so nothing that could affect the test results. My liver values are the same as they have been during all my other testing.

I had the IGF pulled at the end of week 3 (25 days into the run). Unfortunately, the IGF only came back at 449. Recently, I had a 440 with only 4ius of generic Alibaba GH and 50mgs of mk677 about 4 months ago.

Obviously, I was expecting high 500's into low 600's at 9+uis ed as that's what I've seen previously at that level of dosing. I'm not sure what the issue was but the results are not what they should have been. Maybe the kit was degraded from the shipping or some other causation. The disks were broken and not uniform in most of the vials so it had a rough trip.

I will say, it did not give me welts or any other issues. The vacuum seal was good on all of the vials. It mixed as it should and looked correct. The side effects and IGF results were about the same as I'd see at around 5-6 ius ed. My only conclusion at this point is that the vials were most likely dosed closer to 15-18 ius or degraded down to that level.

I'm switching back to my Alibaba GH and running it at 8uis ed and I'm going to re-test in 3 weeks to get a comparison between the two.

View attachment 100034

Where did you buy yours Alibaba HGH? From which vendor?

Thank you.

Had you had one, I'd try to verify hypotheses "Maybe the kit was degraded from the shipping or some other causation. The disks were broken and not uniform in most of the vials so it had a rough trip. " and " My only conclusion at this point is that the vials were most likely dosed closer to 15-18 ius or degraded down to that level. ".

Because honestly, I have yet to see an unreconstitued GH to be affected by transportation.

Honestly, my reference to degradation during shipping was just to leave the door open to possibilities other than under dosing. I was trying not to turn my post into an accusation. Just fact reporting with some opinion of possible reasons for the results based on my personal history.

I've got IGF testing results going back several years when I've used 9+ ius of GH and scored high 500's to low 600's on IGF. My liver values aren't out of range (slightly elevated) and I wasn't running any other PED/AAS that would corrupt the test so my final conclusion is under dosed verses claimed dose.

I do wish I had an extra vial to send to you. I'd like to have some definitive proof also just for curiosity sake. I never planned on doing business with Godt240 since I get a better price elsewhere but I was glad to sample and test it at his request.

Damn and I was about to pull the trigger. Will lurk back into the shadows of this thread and wait for more bloods to get posters!!

You bust my Balls on some AceTropin, but you want the Latest and Greatest (PoopT270) Kits? Hell no. Friendly Competition. I buy a Pharm Grade AceTropin kit, and you Buy PoopT270. Highest IGF score Wins. Dosed at whatever either chooses. Winner gets to Blow a Load on the Losers Wife’s Face in a. On a Cumtribute Photo. Deal???
What was your igf # with acetropin

Honestly, my reference to degradation during shipping was just to leave the door open to possibilities other than under dosing. I was trying not to turn my post into an accusation. Just fact reporting with some opinion of possible reasons for the results based on my personal history.

I've got IGF testing results going back several years when I've used 9+ ius of GH and scored high 500's to low 600's on IGF. My liver values aren't out of range (slightly elevated) and I wasn't running any other PED/AAS that would corrupt the test so my final conclusion is under dosed verses claimed dose.

I do wish I had an extra vial to send to you. I'd like to have some definitive proof also just for curiosity sake. I never planned on doing business with Godt240 since I get a better price elsewhere but I was glad to sample and test it at his request.
Same as i got on the 240 at 6iu. I'm doing the 270 into week 2 now at 6iu split 3 and 3 morn and night. Still no welts very smooth so will see what they are in 2 weeks. I'll post my 240 again and my 270. Only running igf this time as a test.

OK guys. Here's some info. for you. Full disclosure, Godt240 contacted me and asked if I would use and review one of his 290iu kits. I did not pay for the kit but I did pay for the testing. I did contact Godt240 in advance to let him know the results and give him notice that I was going to be posting this review soon.

I ran it at 9.6 ius everyday split into a.m. and p.m. injections for 30 days. I've only been running test cyp and mast for the time on the GH, so nothing that could affect the test results. My liver values are the same as they have been during all my other testing.

I had the IGF pulled at the end of week 3 (25 days into the run). Unfortunately, the IGF only came back at 449. Recently, I had a 440 with only 4ius of generic Alibaba GH and 50mgs of mk677 about 4 months ago.

Obviously, I was expecting high 500's into low 600's at 9+uis ed as that's what I've seen previously at that level of dosing. I'm not sure what the issue was but the results are not what they should have been. Maybe the kit was degraded from the shipping or some other causation. The disks were broken and not uniform in most of the vials so it had a rough trip.

I will say, it did not give me welts or any other issues. The vacuum seal was good on all of the vials. It mixed as it should and looked correct. The side effects and IGF results were about the same as I'd see at around 5-6 ius ed. My only conclusion at this point is that the vials were most likely dosed closer to 15-18 ius or degraded down to that level.

I'm switching back to my Alibaba GH and running it at 8uis ed and I'm going to re-test in 3 weeks to get a comparison between the two.

View attachment 100034

thanks for the blood test.

that special batch only 20 kits, we made it as 28-29iu per vial. i sent one random vial from this batch and one random vial from normal batch to jano. the report show one vial is 29.16iu, another vial is 23.78iu.

another source buy random kit from normal batch, sent to jano, got more than 24iu.

by the way, did u run GH SERUM together? it could help as well.

we dont cheat on the dose, anyone can send any random vial to any lab for the gh analysis.

i dont know if its degraded during the long transport in summer.
i dont know if some AAS or medecine could effect IGF1

i dont know if u pin 9.6iu per day, your body can take all gh and convert into IGF1 level.

best regard

thanks for the blood test.

that special batch only 20 kits, we made it as 28-29iu per vial. i sent one random vial from this batch and one random vial from normal batch to jano. the report show one vial is 29.16iu, another vial is 23.78iu.

another source buy random kit from normal batch, sent to jano, got more than 24iu.

by the way, did u run GH SERUM together? it could help as well.

we dont cheat on the dose, anyone can send any random vial to any lab for the gh analysis.

i dont know if its degraded during the long transport in summer.
i dont know if some AAS or medecine could effect IGF1

i dont know if u pin 9.6iu per day, your body can take all gh and convert into IGF1 level.

best regard

Here we go again with more lies he had a special 20 kits only with the extra high dosage nobody else has them but he’s a special guy who got them and they’re not available to any other distributor online but he had the special kit are you freaking kidding me people who is buying this nonsense they are 100iu kits, at best 120 iu and that’s being generous, who is buying all this nonsense I’m not. I will send one of my vials to anybody who wants to have it tested preferably Millard. I wish everyone would stop trying to justify this guy’s nonsense that these are 240-290iu. They are not and no one has proven otherwise so I will take the basic assumption that these are 100 to 120.
No he’s got 29Iu vials. Seriously this is a joke that you guys are taking this serious right and I confused here do I not understand what’s going on? this is craziness that everyone’s buying this guys nonsense story. People have to be really stupid to believe this high dosage story I mean you just gonna be dumb as a box of rocks.

I may have another "special" 290 iu kit coming to me via another MESO member to use/test to verify my findings.

If it works out I'll be repeating my previous protocol or dosing even higher and IGF testing after 2-3 weeks BUT I will be saving a vial for @janoshik to test if he's willing to do so on his dime.

I'll post again if I can get the logistics worked out on receiving the kit. Between a second IGF test in less than 8 weeks and HPLC testing via jano I'd think we'd have some definitive data on @godt240's GH.

I may have another "special" 290 iu kit coming to me via another MESO member to use/test to verify my findings.

If it works out I'll be repeating my previous protocol or dosing even higher and IGF testing after 2-3 weeks BUT I will be saving a vial for @janoshik to test if he's willing to do so on his dime.

I'll post again if I can get the logistics worked out on receiving the kit. Between a second IGF test in less than 8 weeks and HPLC testing via jano I'd think we'd have some definitive data on @godt240's GH.
Thank you for helping me to satisfy my professional curiosity!

Goes without saying it'd be free of charge. Just hit me up in PM anytime.

Here we go again with more lies he had a special 20 kits only with the extra high dosage nobody else has them but he’s a special guy who got them and they’re not available to any other distributor online but he had the special kit are you freaking kidding me people who is buying this nonsense they are 100iu kits, at best 120 iu and that’s being generous, who is buying all this nonsense I’m not. I will send one of my vials to anybody who wants to have it tested preferably Millard. I wish everyone would stop trying to justify this guy’s nonsense that these are 240-290iu. They are not and no one has proven otherwise so I will take the basic assumption that these are 100 to 120.
No he’s got 29Iu vials. Seriously this is a joke that you guys are taking this serious right and I confused here do I not understand what’s going on? this is craziness that everyone’s buying this guys nonsense story. People have to be really stupid to believe this high dosage story I mean you just gonna be dumb as a box of rocks.
I've read both Godtropin threads and it's the same old song and dance.With the end results being undosed GH. But if people want to buy and test it. That's their prerogative, so no need blowing a gasket everyday.

I've read both Godtropin threads and it's the same old song and dance.With the end results being undosed GH. But if people want to buy and test it. That's their prerogative, so no need blowing a gasket everyday.
Not blowing a gasket just stating his ripping people off. Been lurking on meso for years nd the one thing I know scammers an BS sources weeded out fast. If you guys are okay paying anywhere for $160-$240 for 100iu kits and getting ripped off then you been warned. My last post on this marketing scam. Buyer beware you been warned your getting scammed.

really appreciate it
1, pls pm me the usename of meso menber who sent u the kit, i will check if he got 290iu kit from me, otherwise, it doesnt make any sens.

2, u have many different gh, pls dont send only one vial to jano, pls send different vial from different sources, without telling jano the dose ,just let jano make gh analysis for all vials, so we can see if jano can give u correct dose.

3, im not sure if u take high dose, your body can absorber all dose u inject per day, maybe some dose is wasted. its not like u take 20iu per day, your IGF1 must double or something, why not just take 6iu per day, then u check gh serum and IGF1. @janoshik , do u have any idea about that ?

4,anyone can send any random vial to lab for gh analysis, make sure its from me.

best regard

2, u have many different gh, pls dont send only one vial to jano, pls send different vial from different sources, without telling jano the dose ,just let jano make gh analysis for all vials, so we can see if jano can give u correct dose.

3, im not sure if u take high dose, your body can absorber all dose u inject per day, maybe some dose is wasted. its not like u take 20iu per day, your IGF1 must double or something, why not just take 6iu per day, then u check gh serum and IGF1. @janoshik , do u have any idea about that ?
2. 's long as it's paid for no problem with me. You'll handle the costs for second vial?

3. it is of course not linear, but overall I know way less than @fodsod about that. To me it seems he did everything right.

cheers

really appreciate it
1, pls pm me the usename of meso menber who sent u the kit, i will check if he got 290iu kit from me, otherwise, it doesnt make any sens.

4,anyone can send any random vial to lab for gh analysis, make sure its from me.

best regard
1. If I do get the kit, I will not be providing a name. They asked to be left out of this and I will respect that. I'm familiar with the member and I have no doubt that he knows what he has from you. It doesn't matter any way. If it came from you it'll be either 24, 27 or 29 per vial and @janoshik will verify one of those with his testing.

If you're not comfortable with that then you're welcome to provide another kit yourself to repeat the testing with. I'm impartial so it doesn't matter to me where it comes from. I was done with the use/review/report until the offer was made to provide a second kit to provide another stream of data to compare.

2. I can send a second vial from a different source BUT as Jano stated, someone needs to pay for the testing. I'm not going to pay for it so if you want a second test for comparison you'll have to carry that cost.

3. I have YEARS of IGF testing that shows how I respond to higher dosing of GH. I literally budget for 6-8 blood pulls a year minimum to test various responses. I've been up into the high 500's and low 600's several times so I know what my body will and won't do.

If Jano is testing it, then my results are either shown to be correct to the dose or that my response is the issue and your stuff is dosed correctly. For me, it's really just data. I have no personal feeling about it one way or the other. I'm just doing what you asked. Use the kit, test and review it.

If everyone is concerned about the origins of this vial then we can use the godtropin kit I received from Godtropin himself. I have an extra vial of the 290 batch.

If everyone is concerned about the origins of this vial then we can use the godtropin kit I received from Godtropin himself. I have an extra vial of the 290 batch.
I want to have an in depth look on a sample that produces notably smaller than expected IGF-1 response and there's no point in doing that, unless the comparing point is as good one as @fodsod and his IGF-1 dataset.

fodsod finished the whole kit, so jano can't do the gh analysis for the kit who used it. i don't think its good ideal that fodsod got un vial from someone that i dont know, send to jano for analysis.

i don't send one vial to jano for analysis. coz some member would think i send the special vial for test.

another source got 20 kits from me, sent one random vial to jano for analysis without telling me, the result is more than 24iu

i think some member send random vial for gh analysis ,its better

rockclimber and his father used my gh before, both got good IGF1 level, but had red welt issue. he is using that special kit of 290iu , He can send random vial to jano for gh analysis.

of course, we can also waiting for more IGF1 from different members,

best regard

@godt240 pharmasource on his thread is stating he does not sell your GH. Because he read through your thread and changed his mind. It ssf pounds like he doesn't trust your GH. Would you comment on what is going on with this?