[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

I'm just going to put this out there. I see a lot of good and a lot of bad in this thread BUT I don't see anyone else posting blood work to back up their opinions either way. I read a lot of "going to get bloods" but almost no one does.

Post some actual results then talk about your sides. Sleep, lethargy and so on are objective at best and mean ZERO to the rest of the readers.
subjective* :p

But yeah, you are the voice of reason over here.

concerning the underdose suspicion, we retested each batch, the dosage is correct, same as jano's test.

meanwhile, i asked my friend to do blood test, 28 years ago, never go to gym, never take any steroids or other medecine. he use 29iu vial, each vial split 3 times, that is 29/3=7.2iu. he pins 7.2iu,one time per day. after 5 days of 7.2iu, the day 6, he pins 7.2iu, fast, 3h,draw blood for gh serum and IGF1.

the result is:
gh serum is 35.01
IGF1 is 412.

he didn't make blood test on baseline, coz its not easy to run blood test all the time in hospital , but normally baseline is 80-140.

i swear the test is true. and i don't cheat the dose, anyone can send random vial to the lab for analysis.

best regard

Attachments

• blood_1.jpg
    blood_1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 14
concerning the underdose suspicion, we retested each batch, the dosage is correct, same as jano's test.

meanwhile, i asked my friend to do blood test, 28 years ago, never go to gym, never take any steroids or other medecine. he use 29iu vial, each vial split 3 times, that is 29/3=7.2iu. he pins 7.2iu,one time per day. after 5 days of 7.2iu, the day 6, he pins 7.2iu, fast, 3h,draw blood for gh serum and IGF1.

the result is:
gh serum is 35.01
IGF1 is 412.

he didn't make blood test on baseline, coz its not easy to run blood test all the time in hospital , but normally baseline is 80-140.

i swear the test is true. and i don't cheat the dose, anyone can send random vial to the lab for analysis.

best regard

DAMN... You still got sales going???

DAMN... You still got sales going???
I still need to get my igf done, I've been really bad about making it a priority however I can feel this working every bit as good as other brands. For the price this stuff is a great buy. Way better than his previous batches. If my igf comes in over 400 I'll be buying a lot of kits.

by the way, can u provide me your order number by pm pls ? i dont find your order,sorry

Have yet to make a deal. From your continued Testing, I’m having a change of mind. I was asking if you have a current promo, I might jump on it.

Have you ran these Kits? Spoon Feed me please.

I have used godtropin before, yes. Currently on one of their 290iu kits, as is a BB mate of mine. I'm running 4iu pd. More and I fall asleep randomly. He's on 10iu EOD.

Definitely getting all the expected sides and at the promo price there really isn't a lot to think about - even if it's underdosed by half it's still pretty cheap.

I think I’m going to take the Plung. I’ve talked shit about this GH, but currently with known members running it right now, and seems everyone is liking it, it’ll be a legitimate grab. Is everyone on the 290 kits, or the 260 kits?

I think I’m going to take the Plung. I’ve talked shit about this GH, but currently with known members running it right now, and seems everyone is liking it, it’ll be a legitimate grab. Is everyone on the 290 kits, or the 260 kits?
Who needs dignity anyway right? Hope you can still look at yourself in the mirror man. Smh unreal !

Who needs dignity anyway right? Hope you can still look at yourself in the mirror man. Smh unreal !

There are Very Reputable members on here running the Kits. You think it’s a Scam? I’m gonna try 1 out, call me a sucker, but the cost considering the suspected amount is a no brainer. Maybe they finally got their Product tunes in. I will for sure give a review when I run it.

There are Very Reputable members on here running the Kits. You think it’s a Scam? I’m gonna try 1 out, call me a sucker, but the cost considering the suspected amount is a no brainer. Maybe they finally got their Product tunes in. I will for sure give a review when I run it.
ONE reputable member provided a less then acceptable igf score on DOUBLE his regular dose.The rest here are just talking without the evidence to back it up. So good luck!