[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

You should do it with me. We'll see who can stay awake the longest. Ha

It's amazing little micronaps though. Almost like nodding off on morphine.

A mate of mine is doing a 1/3rd of a vial EOD. I told him he's probably better off at 5iu pd but he's a bodybuilder so can't be told anything. Mates have been posting pics of him falling asleep in random spots all over the gym :D

My comment was solely based on the risk of getting one promo kit vs not giving it a shot and spitting from the sideline. I suspect most testers would abandon ship if their results are unfavorable, but even if there's no refund forthcoming, at least they're not that much out of pocket compared to buying a generic 100iu kit. It's not like the promo will continue indefinitely. If you get an underdosed kit at the normal price it's obviously not kosher.

Anyways...we can debate this til the cows come home :) I won't do any further canvassing until my bloodwork is in :p
How'd the cows get out in the first place?! SHIT!

LOL understood.
It's amazing little micronaps though. Almost like nodding off on morphine.

A mate of mine is doing a 1/3rd of a vial EOD. I told him he's probably better off at 5iu pd but he's a bodybuilder so can't be told anything. Mates have been posting pics of him falling asleep in random spots all over the gym :D
Wow. That's crazy. I can't believe how bad the tiredness is for some and none existent for some people like me...I'm actually kinda tired now but I slept like shit last night too.

Received my kit today, passed through Canadian customs, which is always a crapshoot. Probably won't start until February since I'm going thru a few bits of meditorpe I had laying around from a while back.
Since I can't speak about the product itself, can say intial communication wasn't great, but after my pm was replied to godtropin was prompt and sent this out pretty quick after payment

Correction it's a 290iu kit. So almost 15iu daily for 20 days and I'll test on day 20.

i recommend u to run normal dose like 5-7iu per day for 2-3 weeks, then run blood test. otherwise, what igf1 level do u expect with 15iu per day?

i recommend u to run normal dose like 5-7iu per day for 2-3 weeks, then run blood test. otherwise, what igf1 level do u expect with 15iu per day?
My current cycle calls for 15iu and my cruise calls for tested generics. If I do 5-7iu the amount that's "off" isn't as great as it would be at 15iu, agreed?
I also don't know what expect from 15iu but I'm gonna do it and test it.
If I feel as though they're not what they should be I'll buy another kit and cruise on it to test again.
Like I said before I think there is a lack of testing here so I'm gonna keep testing.

here at least 40 members took one trial kit since 3 months, i hope more members can run blood test.
anyone can send any random vial for gh analysis to check if its underdosed.
best regard

My current cycle calls for 15iu and my cruise calls for tested generics. If I do 5-7iu the amount that's "off" isn't as great as it would be at 15iu, agreed?
I also don't know what expect from 15iu but I'm gonna do it and test it.
If I feel as though they're not what they should be I'll buy another kit and cruise on it to test again.
Like I said before I think there is a lack of testing here so I'm gonna keep testing.

ok, perfect. u can also save one vial, and send to lab for analysis if its necessairy. thx

I’ll be pulling bloods again the first of next week to check igf while running my Alibaba GH at 8ius ed.

I’ll be posting the results for comparison to the kit results from the 290 kit at 9.6 ius ed just for the hell of it.

Nothing has changed regarding my parameters. I literally went from the 290 kit to my Alibaba gh without a break so the results should be interesting.

Whats going on with the people talking about alibaba hgh ? If you arent satisfat why arent you still buying godt ?

I FINALLY just got around to starting my kit. Lol. 6 pins in and no red welts so far. I'll be getting igf tested here after awhile. I'm running what should be 4.8iu a day? I cant remember if he said the kit was 240iu or 270iu.

concernant the suspicion of underdose, i asked my friend to follow my step to do the blood tests.

profil of my friend: chinese, male, 28 years old, never lift,never used steroids and gh before, no medicine used.

he took the gh from that special batch which was tested 29iu by @janoshik , he split 4 times, 29/4=7.2iu. he pins 7.2iu per day with one pin, not split in 2 times.

no baseline. normally the basiline should be 80-160

2018-11-02, first pin 7.2iu, then 5 days of 7.2iu

day 6. that is 2018-11-07, morning, fast, pin 7.2iu, after 3h, run blood test for gh serum and IGF1
result: gh serum is 35.01
IGF1 is 412

2018-11-08 to 2018-11-19, pin 7.2iu every day

2018-11-20 morning. fast, pin 7.2iu, 3h, run blood test

result: gh serum is 28.8
IGF1 is 693

ps: only 7.2iu, gh serum are 35.01 and 28.8, they are very high and stable.

IGF1 level: no baselin, day 6, IGF1 is 412, day 19, IGF1 is 693

both serum and igf1 are high and stable. thats why i always ask the clients to run serum and IGF1 together. if both are very low,mostly the problem is from gh itself. but if serum is very high,but igf1 is low, maybe its because your body couldnt conver gh to igf1 very well.

i choose one friend who never use steroids and gh before, no medicine etc, so he gets less effect from other factors for the blood test.

i hope more and more blood tests come out. and anyone can send random vial for gh analysis

best regard

Attachments

• IGF1 1.jpg
    IGF1 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IGF1 2.jpg
    IGF1 2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 10